Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If you're asking about the chapter currently in-progress, I haven't actually counted. I'm right in the middle of one of the two sequences that are heavy on animations. Thus, a whole lot of renders going into relatively few lines of the script. Then (from a "lines of dialog rendered" point of view) it'll move along quickly until I get to the last sequence, which is also animation-heavy, at which point it'll appear to drag again.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to delivering it. But, no, no dates as yet.
Really looking forward to the next chapter. Going through every single blackmail/ntr story here on the site to find ones I'm interested in(about halfway so far) and yours is pretty unique.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Really looking forward to the next chapter. Going through every single blackmail/ntr story here on the site to find ones I'm interested in(about halfway so far) and yours is pretty unique.
Why, thank you! I've been having fun evolving it, so glad you're enjoying it.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The last update was great. In all honesty, I am very surprised at how cheeky was Mrs Collins with Parker, when her daughter was next to him. Becky is very right to worry about her own mother.

I look forward to the next update, which I hope will be out very very very soon (your game is quite unique), and where I hope Becky remains safe from those bastard cops and her relationship with Parker continues to progress (maybe soon there will be fingerfucking, cunnilingus or blowjob scenes?).

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
The last update was great.
Thank you so much!

In all honesty, I am very surprised at how cheeky was Mrs Collins with Parker, when her daughter was next to him. Becky is very right to worry about her own mother.
Well, we're having fun with her, aren't we? LOL

I look forward to the next update, which I hope will be out very very very soon (your game is quite unique)
Again, thank you. I'm working on it almost every night. I wish I could give you a release date for the next chapter, but I just can't.

and where I hope Becky remains safe from those bastard cops and her relationship with Parker continues to progress (maybe soon there will be fingerfucking, cunnilingus or blowjob scenes?).
Ah, we shall see, won't we... :D

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
How heavy is this game on NTR? And is it more of the MC getting cucked or him cucking other people?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not for long, I hope.
Can't imagine it'll stay that way either with the way it's been going so far. How long till it happens? Dunno :) could be after Christmas or even longer. My earlier comment about finding more games is so I don't have to pester one dev with "are we there yet?" Hehe.

Reactions: Randeep44

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Latest update on :

Chapter 7 Progress Update for Fans and Above

Still making steady progress. I'm down to one minor scene and one major-scene-with-lots-of-animations left to render.

No, no target release date yet, but it's coming over the horizon. Appreciate everybody's patience...

Third Chapter 7 Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors

3add8d4b-396f-4aa6-8e95-d5b248d84ee2.jpg

Woo-hoo! More Emily!

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Latest update on :

Chapter 7 Progress Update for Fans and Above

Still making steady progress. I'm down to one minor scene and one major-scene-with-lots-of-animations left to render.

No, no target release date yet, but it's coming over the horizon. Appreciate everybody's patience...

Third Chapter 7 Teaser Image for Mega-Fans and Benefactors

View attachment 758128

Woo-hoo! More Emily!
i hope mc's girlfriend is abused

llun

Apr 26, 2018
Agreed... love this soooo much! (Hoping for more scenes where the son is forced helpless to watch what is happening to the mother and girlfriend... maybe?) Then maybe some revenge on the cops later on..? Haha ok ill stop my rambles...

Reactions: garret64

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Agreed... love this soooo much! (Hoping for more scenes where the son is forced helpless to watch what is happening to the mother and girlfriend... maybe?) Then maybe some revenge on the cops later on..? Haha ok ill stop my rambles...
Thank you.

I don't make advance statements about exactly what's going to happen. That's partially because if I mention something that's a ways off, everyone will be baying at the moon for it to be in the next release. It's also partially because, while I have a broad outline of the story flow, I'm writing a lot of the details as I go along. LOL

However, suffice it to say that I also don't completely ignore the rambles people post here...

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes