Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I wonder what will happen with the choice with the cops. If I am in will they help me to fuck Becky?

And the other choice if I say fuck you does that mean the cops will go after Becky and sis. Funny though don't really think sis would be much of a challenge after her backstory.

And to be honest Becky is starting to get really annoying can't even touch her nude breast anymore. Becky is actually starting to prove that cop's theory about women.

derpyderp

May 9, 2017
i feel like it needs to be said that i still like this game and i still have hopes for whats gonna happen to becky i dunno why ppl feel the need to complain that they dont like the game so much when they dont even offer any constructive critism its just NTR bad me sad buhu

Reactions: Adolfo and madbloke

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Decisions, decisions. If mc refuse cops, he gonna be cucked to infinity. On the other hand if he accepts the deal, it's implied they gonna leave mum and girlfriend alone (they could lie), but wouldn't wanna branch the story to vanilla with that decision. If they make a deal, they should break all of them together, the more people involved, the better, so cops would share their girls with mc and vice versa.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 189m78g

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
What a horrible update. Ironically titled "Decisions", there's only one decision to be made, there's no sex, and the play time of the update is laughable.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
This game I like this original story and we go well with sex although we hope incest mother and son as the main sexual event but this story is really going very well

Feb 9, 2021
Exactly.. If I look was looking for an actual Visual Novel (which is usually choice based) and I came here (which I did) and see nothing but Kinetic Novel (no choices) all over the OP I get annoyed and wonder why people haven't got the big red VN removed from the thread.
I think it is up to the uploader as to which tags they add. Not sure though. I prefer the interaction of the VN's but some times its nice to just be able to put the story on auto and just have a beer and a sandwich while I watch. lol

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Ye Gods And Little Fishes! I certainly hope Rich has had a beer (a big one) before he gets back to this thread.

Nice update but for me it's much a teaser than a real chapter and paying 10$ just for that... But its' just my own think, i really want to see what you guys thinks of this new update maybe you discover much pleasure in this chapter 9 i didn't realize myself.
lol i know the game is small but wow hands down shortest update i have ever seen
...to go along with your short memory. This update is about the same size as Chapter 8 was, and is significantly bigger than any of Chapters 1-4. Chapter 7 was the biggest update, and that was the one that took 5 months to come out.

First, Rich gets hammered because his updates are too far apart. Then he pulls the schedule in, and he gets hammered because there's less content. Why don't the "make it sooner" and "make it bigger" people go of in a corner, hammer it out between, and decide which is should be. (And do NOT come back saying "sooner and bigger.")

Hmm.. Why do this have the VN tag? OP says it is a KN.
If it's a novel, it really doesn't belong in the game forum, does it? Maybe we should suggest a novel forum...
Do we HAVE to have the "why is it tagged X" and "why is it here" discussion EVERY SINGLE RELEASE? If you read the OP and know it's a Kinetic Novel, why do you care that it has a VN tag? And where else do you propose it be located, since there isn't a "Kinetic Novel" forum here?

I hate this game
All kinetic wastes are b.s for mem
We get it. (a) You don't like it. (b) You have trouble writing a coherent evaluation. You don't need to repeat yourself. The exit is over there. Leave quietly. Same goes for everybody else that shows up here solely to bash Rich. I mean, it's just so horrible that you encountered something you didn't care for, given what you paid to get it...

Visual quality in this is WAY down from what I remember from earlier releases. (And it wasn't that good to begin with.)
Well, I'm sure Rich would be delighted to have you post some of your own sample renders to show him how to improve. You'll include sample animations, too, right?

What a horrible update. Ironically titled "Decisions", there's only one decision to be made, there's no sex, and the play time of the update is laughable.
Ah. "Horrible update because there's no sex." What is the average play time of the updates to YOUR game?

Like anyone cares since you don't actually contribute to patreon.
Exactly.

i feel like it needs to be said that i still like this game and i still have hopes for whats gonna happen to becky i dunno why ppl feel the need to complain that they dont like the game so much when they dont even offer any constructive critism its just NTR bad me sad buhu
It's the way with NTR. If you put it in your product, people will queue up to bash you. If you don't, people will complain.

A highly polarising one, going by the reactions to this chapter! Rich might be happy that readers are bonding with his characters and feeling genuine emotion about their potential fates - for better or worse. :)
No kidding. But I'm betting he's getting tired of the periodic fecal rain here. It's been quite a few chapters since he got dumped on this badly. Glad to see at least one or two people with something non-vitriolic to say.

So, my $0.02. Yes, this is clearly a "transitional" chapter. It's curious that, after eight chapters of straight KN, he threw a branch in. Maybe he couldn't decide between two different outcomes, and decided to go ahead and do both. I haven't chatted with him in a while, and he doesn't tell me much about what's coming anyway, so that's purely a guess. But I'm not looking forward to "bad end," if that's what the "Fuck You" path is setting up. (Please, Rich, don't go there... LOL)

I'm trying to figure out what's going on in Becky's head. She's all "come here, come here, get away, get away." Either she's a conniving bitch who's pulling a real bullshit act on Parker, or else she's got issues. Either way, I'm almost glad for it - there are too many games in which the females basically throw themselves on the MC's dick at the slightest provocation. Parker having to work for it (if that's what's going to happen) would be a refreshing change.

Hmmm. On the "I'm in" path, if Parker becomes the newest apprentice learning the ways of The Dark Side, does that mean either Bill or Paul have to get killed off? There are only two Sith at any time, after all. Or am I the only one pondering that particular similarity? LOL

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
And to be honest Becky is starting to get really annoying can't even touch her nude breast anymore. Becky is actually starting to prove that cop's theory about women.
IIRC, the only time Becky allowed that was after being trapped naked in the locker room, followed by the confrontation with Emily and her gang? We can't be certain about Emily's intentions at the time, but given her grudges against Becky and Parker, I suspect they were there to strip Becky completely (with the muscle on hand to subdue Parker), take pictures and distribute them to humiliate Becky, because being publicly exposed is one of her worst nightmares.

After the cops 'rescued' them, Becky would have been high on adrenalin and extremely grateful to Parker, which might explain why she let him go further than ever before. After she'd calmed down though, guilt could set in, as well as the fear that Parker might see her heading down the same prostitution path as her mother. That might explain why she's been running 'hot and cold', from Parker's POV. Becky's shyness and possible fear of rejection isn't helping, or she would have explained that by now.

Parker isn't known for his insight, or empathy for others. If he sees someone behaving strangely (like his mother drinking until she passed out in front of him), he doesn't bother investigating or following up on possible causes, because he thinks his own problems are more important. A typical sex obsessed teen in some ways, but Carl is even more perverted and far more insightful.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
But I'm not looking forward to "bad end," if that's what the "Fuck You" path is setting up. (Please, Rich, don't go there... LOL)
My first thought (after seeing the view slowly pan away from Parker's cell) was 'Is this the bad end?' Parker looks utterly screwed at this point, as his scholarship to Amherst is history, he'll almost certainly be transferred to the ALC and be classmates with Emily again (whose new boyfriend will probably beat him up!) and he stood up his girlfriend on her birthday... Denise may withdraw his invitation to visit Becky as well, given his new 'jailbird' status. Even if he grovels and begs the cops for another chance, its obvious that Officer Bill will never trust him and will want to see him completely broken.

Parker has been going through life acting on impulse, arrogantly assuming that he knows best and never giving the slightest thought to the consequences of his actions. Now he's being forced to face them, but will time in jail finally see him grow up, or will he break under the pressure?

Hmmm. On the "I'm in" path, if Parker becomes the newest apprentice learning the ways of The Dark Side, does that mean either Bill or Paul have to get killed off? There are only two Sith at any time, after all. Or am I the only one pondering that particular similarity? LOL
I was thinking of the Sith as well, but in a different way. Note the similarities between Parker and Anakin Skywalker...

Talented, with a bright future - CHECK
Occasional bursts of nobility - CHECK
Arrogant and short tempered - CHECK
Blind to future consequences of their actions - CHECK
Vulnerable through emotional attachment to a female - CHECK!

We all know what happened to Anakin when he was forced to face the consequences of his own actions, but Parker is more likely to turn into a perverted version of Jar Jar Binks than Darth Vader, IMO. :)

Re the 'Rule of Two', if Parker does go dark, he'll know that Paul might reluctantly accept him, but Bill never will. If a recommendation from Paul can get him into the police force after he graduates, Paul will retire and he'll probably become Bill's partner. Not long after that I can see one of them dying in a tragic accident/setup, after their partner was a fraction of a second too slow to save them. Exactly what you'd expect from a pair of Sith!

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
IIRC, the only time Becky allowed that was after being trapped naked in the locker room, followed by the confrontation with Emily and her gang? We can't be certain about Emily's intentions at the time, but given her grudges against Becky and Parker, I suspect they were there to strip Becky completely (with the muscle on hand to subdue Parker), take pictures and distribute them to humiliate Becky, because being publicly exposed is one of her worst nightmares.
Interesting thought. One of the girls did try to drag the towel off her, so maybe that was the basic idea. Certainly Becky seems very... "body conscious." Note the different skirt length on her cheerleader outfit, for example.

After the cops 'rescued' them, Becky would have been high on adrenalin and extremely grateful to Parker, which might explain why she let him go further than ever before.
I completely see how there could have been a "my hero" reaction, but with limits. I'm not quite sure how that fits in with the first time she let him get her topless, however. That time there wasn't any obvious "justification" that I could see. Of course, we could speculate that she was either (a) just horny or (b) throwing out bait to reel Parker in tighter. I discount (a), because you'd think it'd continue, plus it'd be pretty "just like every game," and this story is anything but that. But, if (b), why has she now put the bait back in the locker? You'd think she'd at least hold steady instead of going into reverse.

After she'd calmed down though, guilt could set in, as well as the fear that Parker might see her heading down the same prostitution path as her mother. That might explain why she's been running 'hot and cold', from Parker's POV.
Except for the slight inconsistency with the first time, that'd make sense. Certainly she's got issues with her mother's behavior. (Personally, I hope Parker gets up the nerve to call the mother's bluff. Be interesting to see what happens. Loved the "Mrs. Robinson" reference, LOL)

Becky's shyness and possible fear of rejection isn't helping, or she would have explained that by now.
LOL. Typical teen-age girl, right?

Parker isn't known for his insight, or empathy for others. If he sees someone behaving strangely (like his mother drinking until she passed out in front of him), he doesn't bother investigating or following up on possible causes, because he thinks his own problems are more important. A typical sex obsessed teen in some ways,
Yes, extremely self-focused. I didn't really think he lacked empathy, just that he's a bit clueless, so he doesn't notice. He does consistently defend Becky - he had the opportunity to let the cops "soften her up," but reacted violently against that. He could have let them go part way with her and then somehow jump in as the White Knight, but that would have involved risk to her, which he's apparently not willing to entertain. So he's not completely uncaring. As for Melissa, how many of us spent any time thinking about our parent's problems when we were that age? I certainly didn't - they were grownups and didn't have the kind of problems I had. (Ha! How little I knew.)

but Carl is even more perverted and far more insightful.
Is he really more perverted? Or is he just more unabashedly horny? But, in some respects, he does seem more... "worldly?" than Parker. Be interesting to see if Parker recognizes this and goes to him for advice.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes