Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Yea, still hate this. Is it just me or is the MC retarded? The same cops who raped his mom are trying to manipulate him into thinking all women are sluts who secretly want it and he's falling for it. I'd expect this from a Japanese game with D grade art. Also, cops just showed up there to save him and his girlfriend? Bullshit. They staged the entire thing and this retard fell for it, helped them rape one of his classmates and potentially lead another (who looks way too young btw) to suicide. Fuck this guy!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A choice was added, There may be more to come. This looks like it's going to be a "Late branching plot." So no longer fully kinetic.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v9.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Slackeee

Jan 8, 2020
If it has no choices that little 'VN' at the top next the engine shouldn't be there.
Visual novel means nothing more than that it is a novel that uses visual elements to tell the story. It does not mean that the novel has to offer choices. A kinetic novel is just a special type of visual novel that offers no choices. On the opposite end you can have a sandbox style game that is still a visual novel (though it does not have to be, it could be a dating sim or a management game instead).
Or, in short, the terms "visual novel" and "kinetic novel" are not mutually exclusive.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Family friends and strangers" version "0.9".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Family friends and strangers" versione "0.9".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Finaly i see a choice,"fuck you" cop. But it leads in a death end. :poop:
Give me a shovel for this case, the realy need it. :mad:

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes