Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
At first, sorry for my bad english.

Becky's training should be started slowly.

I would first take a scene with Becky's mother as an introduction.
So roughly without going into great detail, it would look like this.

For example, she went out with a rich guy again.
but instead of giving her rich presents, he made off with a younger woman.
Becky's mother gets drunk in a bar (she feels sorry for herself and tells the bartender that when she was younger, a rich guy never got away from her).
Becky is then called in the late evening by the bar owner to pick up the mother, who has no more money, maybe, he says so that Becky thinks something bad has happened to her mother...

Becky has just been brought home by Parker from a soccer game in a chearleeder outfit. She doesn't want Parker to see her mother so drunk and immediately sets off in a taxi alone in a chearleeder outfit. The younger cop sees this "by accident" and follows her.

Of course, her mother didn't pay the bill for the drinks. Becky pays the bill, the mother wanted to pay it "differently". The two of them no longer have enough money to take a taxi back.
They are looking for a bus stop, the area they are walking through is quite dark and gloomy.
Becky's mother is dressed very slutty again and scolds Becky. It comes to a very loud argument between the two.

The mother says she could have settled the bill with a bj, the 50 bucks debt would have been cleared.

Two rough guys hear this and join Becky and her mother. The guys offer 50 bucks for bj's of the two. The mother is negotiating in jest, Becky is ashamed, is forced to call Parker to be picked up and reaches for her smartphone.

At that moment the younger policeman intervenes and the two guys run away.
Becky and her mother are arrested for prostitution.

At the police station, same game.
The older cop is in an interrogation room with Becky and the younger cop is with the mother in Others rooms. Becky tries to explain to the older cop that they are decent people, not prostitutes. The old cop lifts an eyebrow and looks at Becky's chearleader clothing, especially her legs. Becky blushes with shame.

At that moment Becky's mother gets up and strips in the next room for the younger cop, lapdance, the full program. Becky jumps up with unbelieving eyes and goes with her face up to the glass. Meanwhile, Becky's mother has already unpacked the younger cop's cock and is serving him. The older cop steps up to Becky from behind and says, so you are such "decent" people.

Becky has to watch as the younger cop's cock slides in and out of her mother's mouth. Meanwhile, the older cop hugs Becky and pokes her over her clothes, on her butt, gropes her breasts and whispers indecent things in her ear.
She can feel his wet breath on the back of her neck, it stinks of onions. Becky is shaking all over, tears come out of her eyes but she holds still to avert the charges of prostitution.

The two cops come at the same time, the younger one in the mother's throat and the older one on Becky's bottom of the chearleader clothes, then he wipes his cock clean on her skirt.
With the comment that for now she was able to avert the ad with her "decency" ...

The next step would be a hj from Becky in the old cops car, in front of Parker.

I could describe it in more detail next weekend, when I notice that you like it

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Its a plausible scenario, but I don't think the corrupt cops are going after Becky this soon. Paul's plan is to turn Parker into their follower, so the first step is to destroy his trust in Melissa, Becky and Melanie. They've done their best to do that with Melissa, but it's too soon to know if they've succeeded. I expect Paul to follow up with Parker after the shock has worn off.

If Parker works out that they've tricked him and is defiant, they'll try to break him - possibly by blackmailing him into sex with his mother, while Becky is forced to watch, either through the interview window or later via CCTV? If he's undecided but not openly hostile, I'd expect them to target Becky in another attempt to convince him.

Becky's fate could be the same as Emily's. All they need to do is arrest her under any charge and pass on the news to her principal, who will follow their instructions and transfer her to the ALC. Emily is a survivor who will rapidly attach herself her to a strong defender, trading sex for protection against the rest in a far more dangerous environment than high school. Becky wouldn't go down that route initially, so she'd end up a victim until she did. This would almost certainly break her mentally. Seeing Parker every day after classes would only add to that pressure.

There's lots of ways Rich can develop this, so all we can do is speculate at this stage.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Its a plausible scenario, but I don't think the corrupt cops are going after Becky this soon. Paul's plan is to turn Parker into their follower, so the first step is to destroy his trust in Melissa, Becky and Melanie. They've done their best to do that with Melissa, but it's too soon to know if they've succeeded. I expect Paul to follow up with Parker after the shock has worn off.

If Parker works out that they've tricked him and is defiant, they'll try to break him - possibly by blackmailing him into sex with his mother, while Becky is forced to watch, either through the interview window or later via CCTV? If he's undecided but not openly hostile, I'd expect them to target Becky in another attempt to convince him.

Becky's fate could be the same as Emily's. All they need to do is arrest her under any charge and pass on the news to her principal, who will follow their instructions and transfer her to the ALC. Emily is a survivor who will rapidly attach herself her to a strong defender, trading sex for protection against the rest in a far more dangerous environment than high school. Becky wouldn't go down that route initially, so she'd end up a victim until she did. This would almost certainly break her mentally. Seeing Parker every day after classes would only add to that pressure.

There's lots of ways Rich can develop this, so all we can do is speculate at this stage.
The Literotica stories don't go in that direction though. Parker kind of becomes disturbed, enraged even. He keeps trying for a girlfriend but keeps failing short yet seemingly all around him people are getting laid effortlessly and women are behaving "easy". Look at Parker's sister just fucking with her door wide open or Becky's mother walking around nude and propositioning him or, thanks to the cops, Parker's own Mom seducing during interrogation to "lose evidence". The cops arrive at just the right time and corrupt Parker, telling and showing him, that all women are sluts and skanks and fuck for their own gain. Parker does NOT initially believe this but they prove it with vids of his Mom seducing them. This, in turn, angers him and he starts to become manipulative of his mother's position embarrassing her in various ways...requires her to get changed with part of dressing room curtain open, dress scandalously at work, and start performing sexual acts on him in the car before school...

However I don't believe Becky is in the stories at all so who knows what the Dev has planned. It would make sense, because of how much Parker appears to care for Becky, to break Becky first and make her appear slutty. That could also be the 'last straw' that sets Parker into the sadistic pervert he becomes...and carry on the blackmailing tradition...good stuff coming

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
However I don't believe Becky is in the stories at all so who knows what the Dev has planned. It would make sense, because of how much Parker appears to care for Becky, to break Becky first and make her appear slutty. That could also be the 'last straw' that sets Parker into the sadistic pervert he becomes...and carry on the blackmailing tradition...good stuff coming
I think we all suspect what might be coming in the next chapter, but how remains a mystery. It should be a pivotal chapter and will hopefully be released before the end of the month. Chapter 9 could give us a much better idea of how this story is going to end, which will probably disappoint some, but delight others. Whether we agree with the final direction or not, FF&S has told a fantastic story so far.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Again, sorry for my bad english.

until chapter 9 comes out we can continue to fantasize about what could happen...

Before Parker approaches his mother, one could briefly deviate from the original story and let the school principal try Melissa (a bj scene under the office table where her lover teacher colleague Tom is sitting across from the principal, unsuspecting) would be a good start.
It would be awesome if the director brought up the topic of conversation about Melissa's eye-catching clothing selection, while Melissa's under the table has to serve the director's cock with her mouth.
The director has enough material to blackmail Melissa with.

Becky, on the other hand, should be approached very slowly, step by step. She should find these sexual acts with Paul repulsive and only do them so as not to lose Parker, or at least think so.

For example, a hj scene of Becky in Paul's car. Parker stands unsuspecting 10 meters from Paul's car, sees Becky sitting next to Paul from the windshield, Becky staring him in the face somehow strangely depressed all the time. Parker cannot go to Becky during this time, because Bill is again making plans to do something with Melissa.

Parker cannot go to Becky during this time because Bill is again making plans to do something with Melissa and tells Parker about these plans. Bill knows what Becky has to do in Paul's car and waits for Paul's sign to let Parker go.

Meanwhile, Becky has Paul's cock in her hand and has to milk it. It pisses her off and she feels so wrong about it, but she has no choice when Paul shows Parker the video where he comes on her panties. Parker just can't see that. and now she has to make a good face to the bad game, because Parker happens to be talking about something next to Paul's colleague Bill, she mustn't let Parker notice anything because he sees her face.

To Parker it looks from the outside as if Paul is lecturing Becky about something, he thinks what could Becky have done? Becky also looks over at him sadly the whole time. Meanwhile, stops Paul puts his left index finger up towards Becky and with his right hand he wanders over Becky's thighs up to her panties and caresses her pussy. When Parker must looks at Bill, he squeezes her tits. But most of the time Parker looked at Becky questioningly, unaware that Becky is currently massaging Paul's cock with her left hand while sitting upright with Paul's hand in her panties.

When Bil's instructions are finished, Parker turns to Becky, at that moment Paul asks Becky to collect the load of semen with his right hand so that the police car does not get anything. Becky follows Paul's instructions and gets out with the cum in her right hand. Parker has reached her and hugs Becky. Becky reflexively returns the hug and unconsciously smears Paul's sperm on Parker's back as they are kissing. Paul watches the scene with a nasty laugh at Becky, behind Parker's back.
Becky notices what she has done, looks at her hand and is ashamed of herself.

Parker later doesn't understand why Paul is so amused and asks Becky why Paul brought her. Yes gentlemen, what should Becky say ???

Reactions: hmc15

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Posted yesterday on SubscribeStar:

Yet Another Progress Update for Fans and Above

Down to the last few renders in the final scene. (Which is render-heavy, which is why it's taking so long.)

I can't promise a precise date, but I'm guessing only a week or two until the next chapter gets released to Benefactors and Mega-Fans. Thanks for your patience!
Sooooo close!

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
From some time ago until now Rich has been releasing chapters much faster than before, thankfully

edit1:
still haven't answered if there will be ntr with mc's girlfriend

Reactions: Panos24

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Hi, it's possible to have some preview of the next update?
If you have read back through this thread, you've got every bit of information that we currently have from Rich. He doesn't typically tell anybody what's coming in an upcoming chapter before that chapter is released.

still haven't answered if there will be ntr with mc's girlfriend
If you have read back through this thread, you've got every bit of information that we currently have from Rich. He doesn't typically tell anybody what's coming in an upcoming chapter before that chapter is released. So don't expect to get told in advance, assuming this actually happens.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
[QUOTE = "L.Lumpy, post: 5080771, membro: 1136212"]
Se hai riletto questo thread, hai tutte le informazioni che attualmente abbiamo da Rich. Di solito non dice a nessuno cosa succederà in un capitolo imminente prima che quel capitolo venga rilasciato.

[/CITAZIONE]

"preview image" I meant, sorry

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "L.Lumpy, post: 5080771, membro: 1136212"]
Se hai riletto questo thread, hai tutte le informazioni che attualmente abbiamo da Rich. Di solito non dice a nessuno cosa succederà in un capitolo imminente prima che quel capitolo venga rilasciato.

[/CITAZIONE]

"preview image" I meant, sorry
At the risk of repeating myself YET AGAIN, If you have read back through this thread, you've got every bit of information that we currently have from Rich. That includes the status updates and the "teaser images" that have been posted on SubscribeStar.

When I said "every bit of information," I really did mean "every bit of information." I should know - I'm the one who's been copying the posts on SubscribeStar into this forum.

This isn't hard, folks. Read the posts. Don't just skip to the end and then ask people to spoon-feed you things that have already been covered. Or, better yet, sign up on SubscribeStar, and then you'll get them yourself.

(OK, I feel better now...)

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
(OK, I feel better now...)
Thank you for saying what many of us were thinking, but were too lazy to post. Even more thanks for sharing the news from SubscribeStar. Helpful posters like you make this forum a better place for everybody. :)

Expect this thread to go crazy as soon as Chapter 9 hits, when we'll all speculate about the future possibilities, with discussion slowly dwindling over time until we're back at the 'are we there yet?' stage.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I can't wait for the next chapter. On average how long do updates take 1 month or 3 months that sort of thing?
Sigh. Do I have to say "if you read this thread" yet again?

https://f95zone.to/threads/family-f...v0-8-1-johnandrich.22416/page-54#post-4597020

But the most recent chapter (V8) was released in December (just 3 months from V7), and we're apparently on the verge of another release, so that's a two-month span between V8 and V9.

Bottom line - it was rather variable. Some of the updates were far apart, but I know Rich had personal issues during part of that time. Early on it was 3-4 months, recently less than that.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Sigh. Do I have to say "if you read this thread" yet again?

https://f95zone.to/threads/family-f...v0-8-1-johnandrich.22416/page-54#post-4597020

But the most recent chapter (V8) was released in December (just 3 months from V7), and we're apparently on the verge of another release, so that's a two-month span between V8 and V9.

Bottom line - it was rather variable. Some of the updates were far apart, but I know Rich had personal issues during part of that time. Early on it was 3-4 months, recently less than that.
Cool. I was here when the last update was released but didn't know when version 7 was as I checked back in like November but assumed it properly got released earlier

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Latest version was released last night for $10 and up patrons and subscribers...
I've been waiting patiently for other posters to discuss it, but there don't seem to be many here on F95 and I don't want to spoil it for the rest, who will probably get it next week. Looking forward to that discussion.

Reactions: Kire4th and Elkfood
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes