Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
If the innocent Becky finally falls into the hands of those damn cops during the game, I only ask that Parker be the one to deflower her before it happens.

PS: Happy New Year 2021!!!

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
hello, very compliments on this visual novel. Really very beautiful and more and more compelling.(y)
Keep it up, maybe even giving that extra spicy something....
somehow you have to wean little Becky:love:
Melissa needs to start going with others besides the young cop too:love::love:
and Parker's sister also needs to start engaging more.:love:

an information:
does the Italian version for this game also exist here? I can see on the forum, many games have been translated by fans

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
an information:
does the Italian version for this game also exist here? I can see on the forum, many games have been translated by fans
I don't know of any translations for FF&S. (Not to say that there aren't, I just don't know of any.)

Reactions: mrMarko

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Yes. Press spacebar. After that you press spacebar again. Repeat these steps.
Left clicking also works! ;)
LOL. Thank you. I've gone back and edited the OP to re-emphasize, again, the "Kinetic Novel" aspect. And also to provide a hunting license for you guys to be somewhat less... kind... should you see fit.

It's worth noting that OhWee has proposed to The Powers That Be that a "Kinetic Novel" tag be created. I completely support that idea. I'm not in the business of telling anyone how to vote or where to send their "likes" or any such, but if you think the idea has merit, there's a place to express your opinion.

Of course, it might cut down on your opportunities to exercise your "snark gene..."

macanyohan

Sep 13, 2018
Can someone share the save file from latest version ? I've lost my save file, and I'm too lazy to start from prologue

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes