Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The secret of this game is to be patient (no I didn't spell Patrion wrong- that's another story) After all it is an excellent game (or whatever you want to call it) it is worth waiting for (even if it is a frustrating wait) Thanks Rich for your effort.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If we don't get to totally obliterate those asshole cops at some point, this game will have been for nothing...
They're assholes and the worst motherfuckers (literally), yes. But it's through them that we see things happening. I know they are very capable to transform a naive girl into a lustful mistress, and I'm here to see the show. :coffee:

Reactions: Adolfo and Elkfood

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
They're assholes and the worst motherfuckers (literally), yes. But it's through them that we see things happening. I know they are very capable to transform a naive girl into a lustful mistress, and I'm here to see the show. :coffee:
True...but they can only serve their purpose for so long. I hate having an MC who's at the mercy of others, least of all those douchebags. Eventually they need to "suddenly disappear" (tragically, if possible) and MC can reign supreme

Reactions: Criticaster

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
True...but they can only serve their purpose for so long. I hate having an MC who's at the mercy of others, least of all those douchebags. Eventually they need to "suddenly disappear" (tragically, if possible) and MC can reign supreme
Nah... I don't like Parker. But whatever you say. But, you may know that there's tons of vanilla games out there where the MC can reign supreme... I don't find them enticing.

I don't read these stories like I'm the MC.

Reactions: Adolfo and Elkfood

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Nah... I don't like Parker. But whatever you say. But, you may know that there's tons of vanilla games out there where the MC can reign supreme... I don't find them enticing.

I don't read these stories like I'm the MC.
I don't care about vanilla. But I'd rather be the asshole in control than the asshole being controlled

Reactions: Criticaster

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I don't care about vanilla. But I'd rather be the asshole in control than the asshole being controlled
Again, it depends on the perspective. I read this story as someone from outside, so I'm not being in control or being controlled. Besides that, seeing the story happening through the eyes of the MC I can see how the author can surprise me by the antagonist acts, and I think Rich knows how to do it well. Instead, if I was to be the asshole, there's no such surprise or expectation.

Reactions: Elkfood

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Very nice story, definetly I was surprised, that about the high rate of corruption... very nasty... I love it! Will wait the next update very curious!

Reactions: Adolfo

Spoondadevil23

Dec 5, 2018
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes