Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Exactly, and not just drama on the good path.
this is how I imagine the evil path:

I think Parker's evil path will stay true to the origin of the story and end with the mother training and passing on to others.
Until then he will have many opportunities to practice on women how to best break them. His loved ones are left alone by Bill and Paul, not Melissa, of course.

If Parker does not obey this path in the beginning, his sister could used punish him to keep him on course.
Becky was to be spared Bill and Paul in this path. The end of this path should end like this:

"Sudden delights, have sudden ends".

at the end of the evil path, Parker should pay the bill for his actions. Becky could forced cuckold him for example...
Not to be a dick but I don't care at all about the "good path" unless that features equal amounts of corruption, blackmailing, and debauchery.

It's clear that in order for Parker to fully commit in working with the police Becky will have to be corrupted. Parker hasn't been able to get any action with Becky despite all his efforts and "good guy" act. Whether directly or indirectly the cops will corrupt Becky and Parker will see it...and once Parker sees Becky "give it up" so easily and effortlessly it will break whatever good left in him. At that point he will become heir the throne of the police department...and he will be a joy to watch in the ways he blackmails and breaks down his sister and mother.

Can't wait :D

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Not to be a dick but I don't care at all about the "good path" unless that features equal amounts of corruption, blackmailing, and debauchery.

It's clear that in order for Parker to fully commit in working with the police Becky will have to be corrupted. Parker hasn't been able to get any action with Becky despite all his efforts and "good guy" act. Whether directly or indirectly the cops will corrupt Becky and Parker will see it...and once Parker sees Becky "give it up" so easily and effortlessly it will break whatever good left in him. At that point he will become heir the throne of the police department...and he will be a joy to watch in the ways he blackmails and breaks down his sister and mother.

Well, Parker is in the cell if you take the good route. Bill made it clear to Melissa that her services weren't enough to get Parker out of there.
All that's left is Becky or his sister to get his ass out of there. That they have to be blackmailed for this in this scenario and that the good path has to offer a lot of suffering for Parker and his loved ones is clear.
For you, the way would be the goal here.
The end, then rather uninteresting, when Bill and Paul are defeated.

In the bad way I see no place for Becky's corruption by the cops as long as Parker delivers fresh meat who have no reason to break the pact. Other women besides Becky would then be blackmailed. Parker and the cops are having a lot of fun and in the end there has to pay the bill in my opinion.
How it can look, whether from Becky, Melissa or someone else who knows.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Its interesting that you see the good route as a continuing path, because most of us have written that off as a bad end. That last scene with Parker in the cell looked awfully final to me. I hope you're right, because more options are always good.

The bad route has lots of possibilities, providing us with plenty of room for speculation. If Parker takes that path, he's willing to betray family, friends (and strangers :)) to join the winning side and have lots of sex with blackmailed women. That's what he's hoping for, but I don't think its going to work out that way.

Nobody trusts a traitor, because they're just as likely to betray their new allies/benefactors as soon as the benefits outweigh the risks. The corrupt cops aren't stupid, so they're never going to put Parker in a position where he can turn on them. He's thinking partner (or being rewarded with access to Ashley and other women), but they're probably thinking disposable tool and butt monkey. We've already seen hints of that after he made his choice, because his new position is worse than it was before. If he can't deliver a student/teacher/mother in 24 hours, he can expect punishment - and the best way to punish Parker is to target his loved ones.

Under this scenario, the women Parker desires most are handed off to other men, while he gets to watch helplessly. Great news for cuckold fans, not so much for the rest. Its a possible outcome, but only one of many.
A bad end was something I didn't consider. It is a possibility but in my eyes if that is doomed to be a bad end they should have made that end in this version whereas now it will be version 10 play for 1 min and it is a bad end reveal which could have been done earlier. This makes me think about the routes. I get where you are coming from with Parker not being trusted but my view on it is that they are trying to convert males to there ways of thinking and they want Parker to help.and possibly conti ue what they do when these guys retire or die.

Reactions: Pi Quantum

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love his girlfriend in this game so much good ntr potential, but I dont like that this game plays like a book we make almost zero decissions and cant really decied how our cheracter acts.I hope that they will thow a whole college party where evil cheerleaders try to get becky drunk (because they are done with becky because she locks down on them and calls them sluts behind their backs) or something so many hot ntr sces hope becky dont give up too easy and will feel ashamed next morning what a slut she was :devilish: :devilish:

and what happend too the cheeleader captain she hated becky was extrem hot how hard she hated her, hope she comes back for revenge on her.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I love his girlfriend in this game so much good ntr potential, but I dont like that this game plays like a book we make almost zero decissions and cant really decied how our cheracter acts.I hope that they will thow a whole college party where evil cheerleaders try to get becky drunk (because they are done with becky because she locks down on them and calls them sluts behind their backs) or something so many hot ntr sces hope becky dont give up too easy and will feel ashamed next morning what a slut she was :devilish: :devilish:

and what happend too the cheeleader captain she hated becky was extrem hot how hard she hated her, hope she comes back for revenge on her.
Cheerleader was moved to a new school. The only way i see NTR will happen to Becky is through the police although I could be wrong. The game is a kinetic novel which means little to no decisions so if that is a problem I would stop playing because I doubt decisions will become a regular thing.

hanpengyi

Jul 10, 2019
Just want to ask if anybody knows any games that contain a protagonist like Becky, meaning a nerdy, conservative, and love studying girl who is corrupted into a cock loving slut? Preferbly a female protagonist or NTR game. I know a lot of Japanese games are in this genre, but I'm looking for 3D version. I'm anxiously waiting for Becky's corruption, but wanna check out games that have already done it.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
If Melissa posts bail for Parker (hard to see them refusing it for minor drug possession) and he gets out of jail, he'll probably be expelled from school and transferred to the ALC, just like Emily. That will make for an interesting meeting, as Emily will surely be looking for a way to get back at Becky through Parker.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If Melissa posts bail for Parker (hard to see them refusing it for minor drug possession) and he gets out of jail, he'll probably be expelled from school and transferred to the ALC, just like Emily. That will make for an interesting meeting, as Emily will surely be looking for a way to get back at Becky through Parker.
That would be so hot I always loved how emily picked on her and tried too corrupt her because she hated her.

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Just want to ask if anybody knows any games that contain a protagonist like Becky, meaning a nerdy, conservative, and love studying girl who is corrupted into a cock loving slut? Preferbly a female protagonist or NTR game.
Check out A Long Summer https://f95zone.to/threads/a-long-summer-v0-04-ardanos.63108/
Female protagonist, redhead to boot. Only downside is it's still early in development, but seems to have a lot of promise.

Reactions: SPARDA2408
Nov 14, 2018

Can’t wait:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Adolfo

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
I hope that this is the officer bigging Parker up to Becky and trying to help Parker fuck her in the help the police route. In the jailed Parker route I want this to be the police beggining to get Becky in their clutches.
In the police route if i remember correctly, you fail to bring new girls to fuck for police officers, so i don't think cops contact Becky for helping Parker, i'm think they planning a "punishment". I agree with you for the jailed Parker route.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes