Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ahhhh mannn the NTR here in this game is damin strongggg .. :FacePalm:

but i still love the story and the characters ...

even do i didnt touch any girl untel chap 9 and all the people around me they r fucking and injoying except me
:( thats kinda disapointing

:cautious: what did they think of me im just a bag of bananas ..!!!

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
when beta testers tells dev its bug free ;)
and when will the beta testers will tell thats to the dev ?

i guess u will tell me ( when the bug is already free maan ) hahaha

love ur answer the first one .. i was falling down from laughing .. that answer makes the driver crash in to a tree ..amazing haha ..

that is all just a jokes ,,westing time from bored u know... love u bro

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: derpyderp
Nov 13, 2020
When will come the next update?
Kindly go to your "account details" page and check the box (☑) receive news and update emails. You can do the same thing in "preferences" under "email options". We should then be among the first to get an answer to your question. Until then we have to sit and wait. To pass the time I was thinking about buying a bunny. :) How about you?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I tried looking it up on this thread, but it didn't really bear much fruit for recent updates...can someone tell me how to update the iPatch for this game?

Nov 13, 2020
I tried looking it up on this thread, but it didn't really bear much fruit for recent updates...can someone tell me how to update the iPatch for this game?
I wasn't aware there was one for this game. But if there is an iPatch, I'd be curious, too. Not only the update but where to find the patch.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I wasn't aware there was one for this game. But if there is an iPatch, I'd be curious, too. Not only the update but where to find the patch.
At present, there is no patch. There was, back in the dawn of time, but that's long been abandoned.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ahhhh mannn the NTR here in this game is damin strongggg .. :FacePalm:

but i still love the story and the characters ...

even do i didnt touch any girl untel chap 9 and all the people around me they r fucking and injoying except me
:( thats kinda disapointing

:cautious: what did they think of me im just a bag of bananas ..!!!
i know this game will broke my heart so i stopped playing at the second release well i feel happy that i made this choice .

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's always appreciated when clarification is offered. Thank you for your response!
A pleasure. One of the nice things about this site is the ability to engage with one's readers.

i know this game will broke my heart so i stopped playing at the second release well i feel happy that i made this choice .
Um... Happy that you stopped? <BIG GRIN>

Sorry, just had to say that. I've you're enjoying it now, then I'm happy!

Reactions: 189m78g
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes