Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
ohh realy soo ill play the game to watch others screwing my girls NTRLY instead of me screwing them ? then i wish ur hop will full become the opposite and fall from heaven :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
You don't understand the premise of the story. Corrupt cops run a blackmail ring in the town where they basically rape whichever women they want but they're both getting older so they're looking to "pass on" the heritage. They've chosen MC and they're trying to convince and corrupt MC to join their blackmail ring and have his way with any woman. MC is resistant and is trying to get girls the "right way" but is not having success. MC finds out his Mother is sleeping around with other people (the police), his sister is sleeping around, and basically every other woman in his life is having sex. MC treats his GF like a queen and still can't advance his virginity which sends him into a frenzy and he joins the police.

That is basically the direction of the game and players will see how perverse he becomes

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
For the million-dollar question: When the next update is out ? The answer is : the same day of Half Life 3.

More seriously for now JohnandRich released just two images teaser (before you ask i posted them in this forum) and nothing else no release date, no news, NOTHING.

I'm a subscribestar member and when JohnandRich post anything i'm immediately inform by E-mail and then i reply for yours in this forum, so we have to wait, wait, wait, Half Life 3, wait, wait, wait.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Patience is a virtue people. People usually quietly wait with excitement when a game like GTA is coming out why can't that happen with these games?

Reactions: 189m78g
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes