Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

braindead

May 17, 2017
The game has only 17 Patrons. That isn't much incentive from where I'm sitting. Just saying...
I think the 17 people are only for Patreon. Rich's fans have probably moved onto SubscribeStar now (for obvious reasons) and the subscriber count there isn't shown. I would assume that while it may not be in the hundreds, it's probably higher than the 17 patrons that you're referencing.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I think the 17 people are only for Patreon. Rich's fans have probably moved onto SubscribeStar now (for obvious reasons) and the subscriber count there isn't shown. I would assume that while it may not be in the hundreds, it's probably higher than the 17 patrons that you're referencing.
I was in patreon and Ias very happy with the change to Subscribestar. I don´t like Patreos´s
hypocrisy

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Any more games with the Melissa model? She looks amazing, has a Mila Jovovich vibe very strongly.
Not sure which base model Rich uses for Melissa, but Rich has heavily customized her. So I doubt you will see her in any other game. But yeah, She's beautiful and has that Milf next door look about her, to me anyway.
Thanks, DonkeyFace.

Qixoni, as DonkeyFace indicates, I spent a lot of time tweaking a number of the characters precisely because I didn't want them to be one of those "yes, we've seen her 26 other places" figures. I admit that Milla Jovovich wouldn't have come to my mind, but then I didn't have anyone in particular as a "target" when designing Melissa.

Coarsely, Melissa is a blend of two different Daz characters by different PA's, with a bunch of subtle shape tweaking to make her look (to me) a few years older (but well-maintained) and a bit more, well, "MILF next door"-like, as DonkeyFace puts it. Similar efforts with Becky - for example, I wanted her to be just a bit on the plain side. Essentially, trying to have the characters be somewhat "real-world-like." (I don't know about you, but I've never had movie-star-beautiful females living next to me anywhere I lived... LOL)

Anyway, nice to know the effort was appreciated.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks, DonkeyFace.

Qixoni, as DonkeyFace indicates, I spent a lot of time tweaking a number of the characters precisely because I didn't want them to be one of those "yes, we've seen her 26 other places" figures. I admit that Milla Jovovich wouldn't have come to my mind, but then I didn't have anyone in particular as a "target" when designing Melissa.

Coarsely, Melissa is a blend of two different Daz characters by different PA's, with a bunch of subtle shape tweaking to make her look (to me) a few years older (but well-maintained) and a bit more, well, "MILF next door"-like, as DonkeyFace puts it. Similar efforts with Becky - for example, I wanted her to be just a bit on the plain side. Essentially, trying to have the characters be somewhat "real-world-like." (I don't know about you, but I've never had movie-star-beautiful females living next to me anywhere I lived... LOL)

Anyway, nice to know the effort was appreciated.
Your subconscious created something beautiful indeed. You have my thanks :) And yes, it´s very refreshing not seeing the same models you see on the other games over and over.

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
You're killing me, Smalls.

I like the vast majority of the game. I don't mind NTR content. This game needs a <rape> tag. It's really that simple.

As for "moving on", I literally said that that was what I was doing until there's an end to the mother's rape blackmail/rape storyline (if at all).

And just want to say, if you don't think an employer saying "fuck me or your fired" isn't rape you should really give your head a shake. Every person on this site is a bit of a sick fuck, but even if we have rape fantasies we need to be fucking AWARE of what constitutes actual rape.
Move along. You bore me on this already. You need a tag, Whiner !

Reactions: Qixoni

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love only becky I wanna stay loyal too her, but also want that she get corrupted on party by footbalteam ,people that hate her because she acts so perfect or by police hope we are not forced too sleep with her mom or other women:(

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
when’s the next update?
Oh. My. GOD!

Under the terms of the OP, I am hereby authorized to:
  1. TELL YOU TO GO READ WHAT THE OP SAYS ABOUT UPDATES
  2. Mock you mercilessly for not having done so, or for having done so and NOT UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANT.
How many times are we going to have to go around this circle?

How many times are we going to have to put up with people who don't read the OP's and don't read the thread and re-ask questions that have been asked and addressed?

(That sound you hear is my head banging against a wall.)

Oh, here's yet another answer. Why don't you actually pledge on SubscribeStar or Patreon, and ask Rich there?

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Oh. My. GOD!

Under the terms of the OP, I am hereby authorized to:
  1. TELL YOU TO GO READ WHAT THE OP SAYS ABOUT UPDATES
  2. Mock you mercilessly for not having done so, or for having done so and NOT UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANT.
How many times are we going to have to go around this circle?

How many times are we going to have to put up with people who don't read the OP's and don't read the thread and re-ask questions that have been asked and addressed?

(That sound you hear is my head banging against a wall.)

Oh, here's yet another answer. Why don't you actually pledge on SubscribeStar or Patreon, and ask Rich there?
...so...about that update... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes