VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Fuckery [v0.1b] [Aason]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
The whole game is a bunch of joke choices. So save before a choice, check them out, then go with the only right one.
A lot of "joke choices" lead to a game over... But not all of them!

I'd like to make them all possible in the future. You killed your sister? New route. You're in jail? New route. You're missing a hand? New route.
It's an objective.

reni

Jun 3, 2017
Yep I love a good incest game... so I’m definitely gonna pick the “Act Innocent” option when it arises .

Reactions: Macgamer

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A lot of "joke choices" lead to a game over... But not all of them!

I'd like to make them all possible in the future. You killed your sister? New route. You're in jail? New route. You're missing a hand? New route.
It's an objective.
I wasn't complaining, just informing people to not assume the game is maybe all hardcore rape from that opening image, or the mention of killing, well at least not yet.

The interracial tag isn't in yet, and sleep sex/virgin are only implied.

Reactions: Aason

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh .. The Humanity ... ??? Where is the humanity .. By the By ... ????
MC wakes up in the middle of the night. For some reason there is perfect lighting and stuff.
Maybe the render Machine forgot to shut off the lights when dev shouted "ACTION!"
Or was it the mellow home alone american psycho early movie that let dev down ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O ..OOOooo ... O.K. ... we can go full on westworld approach.
MC is the synth replica of silvester stallone ripe for the freezers. Woke up in a dystopian future where his brain washed mind had pinned his sister as the antagonist bad to the bone world killer from the academy. Pitty there was no violin to amplify the visual startled thoughts.

Reactions: Aason
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes