VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Fuckery [v0.1b] [Aason]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Aason You might wanna fix yer scene transitions. Right now your CG's are stacking on top of one another every time the scene changes instead of actually switching from one CG to the next

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Saw the file size and was NOT expecting it to only be about 2 minutes of story, lol.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Absolutely, I noticed it. How do I do that?
I wish I could help you there but my knowledge of ren'py is basically zero. I remember seeing the solution on another game thread that had the same issue but I don't remember where :(

Reactions: Aason

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
use image instead of background... (if you use background, they will pile each other)
if you use layer, use a hide (or delete) the layer before calling the next one. (that will keep the background and only change layered image on top of it)

i didnt checked deep in the code you use, soo i dont know wich way you use.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I figured it out with a little googlery and looking at yer script file you are using the "show" to change between images use "scene" instead at least if I read the documentation right :unsure:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Would have like to seen "stay and sleep." perhaps with a convince her that she was the real pervert like or don't forget the Head Pats option as when all else fails Head Pats

Otherwise neat start, an illusion of choice is interesting but fleshing out some of the less disastrous ones would be fun, having the family have names would also help make it patreon friendly and you can throw a patch in for those that like the true story (eh virtual pimps got to make a living somehow), you should one up most other startups by actually putting credits in the About tab with a link back to here or future funding page, rough drafts are nice but a real Intro for each girl would be better (how does the MC forget his best friends favorite drink? Seems like something the player should vaguely recall from a previous chapter then quiz them of how much attention they are paying to the story. Maybe a light prelude or just keep it rolling like the hangover), and while you may want to minimize the self deprecation "It seems that this path is not done yet. Fucking lazy dev." funny jabs just keep in mind by putting too many in and the game starts looking like swiss cheese lol.

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, I like this kind of beginning ! Almost all routes deserve a try, even though some of them of course have a game over, but funny to try. Keep going on Dev., promising gameplay and waiting for next update! Stored in my collection. :cool:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes