VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Fuckery [v0.1b] [Aason]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Great story covered in mystery romance among other things.
I haven't even played it and I already want to know what happens.
I wanted to wait until it got bigger but I can't wait.
The story got to me. Too good to resist. I'm hoping for more versions....peace.

Reactions: Aason

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Mom see's your erection..choices.."fuck it i'm gonna rape her" or "act innocent"...you wake with sis covered in cum..choices are "run away" "kill her" "stay put" the dev is trolling us right? :p basically..there is no middle ground in this game..either you go extreme or nice..theres no "lil bit of naughty" just sociopath or choirboy :p

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Do you judge everyone's age by their height and breast size?
No, of course not. I actually like small-breasted women in many games. Chloe 18 is one of my favorites. But, if you look at the last offered image, she looks maybe 11 compared to the other girls in the picture. My whole comment rests on how she looks compared to the other women in that image.

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
So there's really not a lot in it right now, but I honestly really like what is here! There's a good amount of funny writing (be careful not to over do it though), nice and fairly unique looking characters like Clio (who I love btw) and some very degenerate writing here and there as well as some spicy options. Very well done so far, I look forward to playing future updates! It's certainly my kind of fuckery.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand first releases are incompleted... but having less than 5 minutes of content isn't promising...

I tend to believe I don't have high demands, as well I have extreme patience over the development of one game, since I prefer quality over rushed stuff, but c'mon, 5 minutes can barely be called a release, no offense.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I understand first releases are incompleted... but having less than 5 minutes of content isn't promising...

I tend to believe I don't have high demands, as well I have extreme patience over the development of one game, since I prefer quality over rushed stuff, but c'mon, 5 minutes can barely be called a release, no offense.
Thank you for this comment, saved me a download.

Reactions: LovingSon

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Mom see's your erection..choices.."fuck it i'm gonna rape her" or "act innocent"...you wake with sis covered in cum..choices are "run away" "kill her" "stay put" the dev is trolling us right? :p basically..there is no middle ground in this game..either you go extreme or nice..theres no "lil bit of naughty" just sociopath or choirboy :p
I kinda like it honestly. It's better then the always lukewarm in the middle choices you always get. Pretty fresh imo. ;)

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
No, of course not. I actually like small-breasted women in many games. Chloe 18 is one of my favorites. But, if you look at the last offered image, she looks maybe 11 compared to the other girls in the picture. My whole comment rests on how she looks compared to the other women in that image.
You could say the same for some adult women in real life. Don't mean they don't deserve some loving because they're too small or young looking. ;)

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
nice game, bad visual. I'm over with that japanese editor, every game looks the same, every model, every scene.
Yea, I have to agree. I have spent more hours than I would like to admit between Illusion's "Playhome" and "Honey Select" games and have created or traded for damn near every character worth it's salt, so I have been burnt out on this art style for awhile. I think the game has good potential so I'm going to play it despite the "Illusion" of art. Oh and here is what it would be like if Studio Neo characters where real people.
View attachment If Studio Neo Characters Were Real People_x264.mp4

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
The gmae is pretty good but since the game is absolutely at its infancy, I'd recommend a makeover/remake for the visuals (Not being made with Honeydew) I'd personally recommend using dazz3d and Adobe PS for the models. and especially creating some models which are original. Honeydew models are too old school and sort of of the same ones in every game. One gets bored playing too many Honeydew games. the animations that you can create are also very limited with Honey dew. I know it's easily available and user friendly. but if you are going for not just good work and want something great, go for better softwares.

Reactions: Aason and i107760
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes