Argasy

Jul 31, 2020
Hay, im stuck in an endless loop where she opens the laptop and browses the net and goes to sleep. What do I do?

Argasy

Jul 31, 2020
Ok, so on day one when you are supposed to increase her corruption, you surf the net and you select the option to go further. This increases her corruption by 1, you need to click back again to get out of this option and logout then click next day. Every thing up to that point is fine, but every thing else after that does not progress the corruption, I essentially keep surfing the net and going to that incest part and click nack again then logout then sleep but no further progress to corruption happens.

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
Ok, so on day one when you are supposed to increase her corruption, you surf the net and you select the option to go further. This increases her corruption by 1, you need to click back again to get out of this option and logout then click next day. Every thing up to that point is fine, but every thing else after that does not progress the corruption, I essentially keep surfing the net and going to that incest part and click nack again then logout then sleep but no further progress to corruption happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was alright for the first 2 weeks ... I'll admit I'm not super into all the alien stuff, but the incesty corruption stuff was hot enough ... because it's kinda set up so you have to do x then y then z it was a bit annoying when I was trying to find the next step sometimes - like why searching the cellar later on you magically find a letter when I couldn't before and so on ... but I was enjoying it.

Then after day 14 (or whenever you get the wombslime thing) it all falls apart.
You get a time of day thing added, so there's even more variables to consider when chasing a next step ... and either you can't interact with anyone or I failed to find what to do (and if there's no family stuff from that point on as it's not completed that's fine, but you need to give the player a heads up)... it completely kills the tension that's been building.
I mean I built the nest as much as I could because that was the objective, made the surveillance thing, I couldn't put one in the parents room (where I thought I might be able to because she was real keen to see her mum masturbating after hearing her), but put one in the bathroom...
Buuut, before I was actually interacting with the family ... I wondered why there was a 'skip day' button added, and it's because there's nothing to actually do with each day as far as I can tell unless you want to go feed the dog a couple times ...

So yeah, with that whole nest stuff there needs to be added actual interactions with the family (and I presume there will be, but my point here is that they can't stop until the nest is built, the interactions with them need to keep going every day)... and I'm real worried about that time of day system as it's a pain enough hunting around for a step without having to try each room at 3 possible timestates.

Reactions: tjn67

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
is this read only or has images
currently it is text only but Pizznazz has plans of getting commissioned art for the game from from the artist who goes by Injuotoko over on Hentai foundry, not sure what other names the artist goes by elsewhere if you want to get an idea of what the art would look like

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2768975

Oh man. You don't think Pizznazz has gone and disappeared again do you? That would suck so much.

Reactions: tslothrop

crystal64

Mar 19, 2019
When was the last update? I really enjoyed the game and can't wait to see where it is going! :) poor rocket tho, can't do the deed :(

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes