AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
I dunno if I missed it, but after birthing the surveillance organism it was placed in Zoe's room, where nothing happens. She can't birth any more of them (they're ready but aren't born) and I haven't found a way to move it to another room.

Also, she's grown the +5 birthing capacity (last) upgrade in the evolution pod, but still only produces 2 per day.

Edit: I found the "dispose of excess broodlings" scene in the bathroom. Also, did I minsunderstand the mentioned +5 upgrade as being affecting the max capacity of the nest?
there are only 2 locations for the organisms just now
how to plant the camera parasites on other places? i am actually stuck because can´t fint how to put them.
to plant them in other rooms you have to go into the other rooms once another is ready but currently there are only 2 locations for organisms to be planted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mirandakitty

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Also, she's grown the +5 birthing capacity (last) upgrade in the evolution pod, but still only produces 2 per day.

Edit: I found the "dispose of excess broodlings" scene in the bathroom. Also, did I minsunderstand the mentioned +5 upgrade as being affecting the max capacity of the nest?
You got it, yeah. The brood capacity upgrade allows you to keep 15 broodlings instead of the basic 10.

I would just like to say your writing skills are top notch. Thanks for your hard work.
Thanks so much! It means a lot. I've worked hard on this and although my game design and coding skills are rudimentary at best, I like to think I make up for it with the writing.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Hi folks. Just wanted to give you an update regarding development. I've been called back into work so there's no way I can devote as much time to this project as I have been. Rest assured I am planning continuing to work on it when I can, it's just going to have to be squeezed around the edges of everything else.

Garfield9000

Jul 22, 2019
Will Zoe always look like she's pregnant? Wearing baggy clothes can only go so far. What happens when she starts interacting even more intimately with her family? Yes, they're getting corrupted by her but even they would question the fact that she's suddenly pregnant.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Will Zoe always look like she's pregnant? Wearing baggy clothes can only go so far. What happens when she starts interacting even more intimately with her family? Yes, they're getting corrupted by her but even they would question the fact that she's suddenly pregnant.
Probably be a good idea to have a mutation to change this. I know some people like pregos but she needs to stay relatively ananomus espeshaly if she leaves the house or takes off clothing. So having a smell, changing wait, and leaking fluids will get her in trouble.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
On the subject of pregnancy, will she still be able to get pregnant with the producer in her womb? Or would we need to choose anal for that.

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017
a fantastically done game with very well written lines and a story that made me wanna keep playing ...im very excited to see where you end up with this

Reactions: Pizznazz

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Thanks for the game.
:)You're very welcome!

This shit is so well written it's scary.

Hope it eventually evolves to town/city/worldwide infestation
Haha. Sexy too, I hope? Thank you :love:

I've got plans that might stretch to those sorts of scenarios, but that's all I'm saying... ;)

She looks pregnant if she's carrying unborn broodlings, yes. But it's not exactly a huge bulge. I was thinking a four month bump for one, and five month bump for the double. For the time being, that's the extent of her pregnancy. And yes, of course they'll question the pregnancy, but how do they know she hasn't accidentally gotten pregnant. But yes, I'm aware of this potential snag but don't think it's a particularly tough one to work around. One though was to make broodling birthing in the morning more automatic. More complicated and extreme pregancies will happen later in the game when the family are part of the nest. Still thinking my way around this though.

On the subject of pregnancy, will she still be able to get pregnant with the producer in her womb? Or would we need to choose anal for that.
Well, the mutagens in the slime will be able to adapt her body to anything it needs, so if that's more room in the womb then sure! But Zoe will never be bearing any human offspring, if that's what you mean, no. It's just some I'm interested in for this game.

a fantastically done game with very well written lines and a story that made me wanna keep playing ...im very excited to see where you end up with this
Hey! Thanks for saying so! Might be a while until the next update as I'm back at my day job now, but I'm crawling along regardless.

Garfield9000

Jul 22, 2019
Zoe will never be bearing any human offspring, if that's what you mean, no. It's just some I'm interested in for this game.
Whats the point of the family members then? She can already get pregnant with and give birth to broodlings on her own, so what will the family members bring? The females can be used as breeding vessels, but what about the males, will they also be used as breeding vessels? If so, I just gotta say, not really into that.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Whats the point of the family members then? She can already get pregnant with and give birth to broodlings on her own, so what will the family members bring? The females can be used as breeding vessels, but what about the males, will they also be used as breeding vessels? If so, I just gotta say, not really into that.
I guess first and foremost, they're characters in interact with, sexually and otherwise. Also, breeding with the males doesn't necessarily have to result in human babies. Broodlings are just basic forms - to produce more advanced forms of course Zoe will need to breed with her dad and brother. The result of that coupling just won't be human babies.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The game is currently in v0.3...
There’s still plenty of Scenes that are being planned out, instead of trying to make a massive scene, you could calmly suggest that we add that ability to select either male or female.
But that way not everyone will get a chance to admire how Obviously Correct his opinion is and be dazzled by his Wisdom

kajptukta

Oct 4, 2019
Great game Pizznazz. I've been looking for games with themes like corruption, parasitism, and transformation. This is the first one I've seen that's actually very interesting. Looking forward to more updates! Just a quick note though, I found a bug(?) of sorts at night when I check the parents' bedroom it said that both are asleep but when I go back down to the living room one of them was in there. Thought you might want to know!

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Great game Pizznazz. I've been looking for games with themes like corruption, parasitism, and transformation. This is the first one I've seen that's actually very interesting. Looking forward to more updates! Just a quick note though, I found a bug(?) of sorts at night when I check the parents' bedroom it said that both are asleep but when I go back down to the living room one of them was in there. Thought you might want to know!
Thank you :) I'm glad that enjoyed what there is so far. The next update is on the way, but it may be some time yet. As per a vote on the Discord server, the next update will follow Ben's corruption path.

And I think I've already squished that bug, but thanks for pointing it out all the same.

Reactions: Barbetti
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes