Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
NightTrain If I may make a suggestion it would be nice if you could also add to the cheats the ability to add items/gifts that you normally have to buy in the mall every time you use them because firstly it would be very useful and secondly every visit and buying items in mall causes a time lapse in the game which for me is sometimes a bit inconvenient and currently we have all the other useful cheats in the game except for the one that just gives us the opportunity to replenish our inventory without having to visit the mall every time.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
NightTrain If I may make a suggestion it would be nice if you could also add to the cheats the ability to add items/gifts that you normally have to buy in the mall every time you use them because firstly it would be very useful and secondly every visit and buying items in mall causes a time lapse in the game which for me is sometimes a bit inconvenient and currently we have all the other useful cheats in the game except for the one that just gives us the opportunity to replenish our inventory without having to visit the mall every time.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to post an update tonight.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Sorry for the delay... I've posted an updated version with this cheat. Unfortunately, you'll have to download the whole base game again (0.5GB) to use it (you can copy the eventX.rpa files from your old version, so you don't need to download them again).

Reactions: Mario4don

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
yo im confused, what do I have to download to play without any issues, all the 3 parts or just the first thingy that weights 500mb?

May 6, 2019
yo im confused, what do I have to download to play without any issues, all the 3 parts or just the first thingy that weights 500mb?
the base game (500 mb) is enough for a while. the three parts are added "late game" content. you can play the base while downloading the parts, it won't break anything.

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
the base game (500 mb) is enough for a while. the three parts are added "late game" content. you can play the base while downloading the parts, it won't break anything.
so I download the base game, then the parts and then the events

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
On the MAC version, the game doesn't start. I checked the permission, i checked the security in the system panel, everything seems to be OK.....but the game doesn't start. Does someone have a idea what can block the game to start on Mac ?

Thanks

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
oh i see what you mean. No. the base game and then the 3 events.
the other "3 parts" are the mac version with events included.
so I download the base version and the extra content takes place after the main game? So if I install them all before playing the base game I will unlock the extra content at the end or do I neeed to wait until I'm finished and then install the extra content? :) (sorry if this gets asked a lot)

May 6, 2019
so I download the base version and the extra content takes place after the main game? So if I install them all before playing the base game I will unlock the extra content at the end or do I neeed to wait until I'm finished and then install the extra content? :) (sorry if this gets asked a lot)
"The event packs contain images for additional events that can be played after you've played most of the content in the base game."
I don't exactly know what all the events are but from that message in the OP, i guess you won't see most of them until you reach a certain point in the story. Some might be available earlier than others but i guess you shouldn't get any of them before it's relevant to the story. (unless there are some out of context / non-canon scenes added)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It would be nice if all static images of sex scenes were replaced with video or at least animated gifs, because we know that not all sex scenes have video or gifs and sometimes only static images (especially if we are talking about the MC and his wife Laura), but I guess it would probably be too much work to look for scenes where we have only static images to replace with video or gifs with the same actresses, although if you change the actresses if it would be simpler, it could also be a solution as long as of course all the sex scenes would be as video or gifs rather than the usual static images.

NightTrain I have a question if you plan to add any new scenes or new events or maybe change anything in the current content, or if your ultimate goal was just only to convert this game to renpy without plans to add or change any content from the original game?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes