NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Game doesn't create traceback.txt and I don't understand problem first(i think this is about a time bug but test it not enough). Now i tets everything possible in-game and game crash only when I enter room where hero can clean room(do some cleaning option). Like when I enter room like this i get instant nameless error and crash. Windows 7 and other Ren'py games work great.
I can't reproduce the problem, but I'm using Windows 10. If you can make a save right before the crash, and send me the save, I may get better clues as to the cause of the problem. Does this happen when you start a new game, skip the intro, and go directly into the kitchen at 10AM on the first day?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Was that there before? I didnt see that, thanks
No, it wasn't there. I've had that question a few times before, and after seeing your question I decided it would be easier for everyone if there was a FAQ, instead of having to look through pages of posts.

Reactions: jimdandy

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
guys sorry to inconvenience you please help me someone has a save with all the scenes open so i can see them because unfortunately i don't have time for this kind of game which is too big and demands time please friends i love these games i just don't have time >,<

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
guys sorry to inconvenience you please help me someone has a save with all the scenes open so i can see them because unfortunately i don't have time for this kind of game which is too big and demands time please friends i love these games i just don't have time >,<
You can view any event by clicking on the square in the thread board. You'll need to download the event packs to see the events that are currently blue. And make sure that "Show incomplete events" is checked.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
You can view any event by clicking on the square in the thread board. You'll need to download the event packs to see the events that are currently blue. And make sure that "Show incomplete events" is checked.
friend thanks for answering ..but it's giving some errors like the one in the photo i can't see the scene it only appears in several scenes >.<

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I can't see any scenes that have the blue square on them in the threads menu, how do I unlock those immediately without playing?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
friend thanks for answering ..but it's giving some errors like the one in the photo i can't see the scene it only appears in several scenes >.<
The preview gallery has some limitations that are really hard to fix. Most scenes only check your stats before the scene starts, but some also make additional checks during the scene, and prevent the scene from continuing if your stats aren't right. I can bypass the checks at the beginning, but not the ones within the scene, mostly because the scene plays out differently depending on where you are in the game. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can easily do to let you preview all the scenes.

That said, you should be able to view most of the scenes, except for the lauraSex scenes, and 5-10 others don't work (any may cause the game to crash).

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Very nicely done, played this game ages ago, but this rebuild is awesome. I really love the cheat menu options, to not fully cheat but different kinds of help with the grind... very nicely done :)

Reactions: NightTrain

AskeladdVT

Oct 22, 2016
I can't reproduce the problem, but I'm using Windows 10. If you can make a save right before the crash, and send me the save, I may get better clues as to the cause of the problem. Does this happen when you start a new game, skip the intro, and go directly into the kitchen at 10AM on the first day?
Yeah, I can upload save but I don't see the point of this, game crash at start so probably no useful info in save file.
Game crash when I come to any room where a hero can clean(not only kitchen or when 10am) or if I open cheat menu, skip intro or no don't matter.
The guy above says him have win7 and problem like this so this is probably os problem, and he says last version works fine for him, can I get it anywhere?

walasitanix

Aug 18, 2019
I'm getting this error when I open the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/achievements.rpy', 1634187285, 21) is defined twice, at game/achievements.rpy:1 and game/achievements.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/achievements.rpy', 1634187285, 21) is defined twice, at game/achievements.rpy:1 and game/achievements.rpy:2.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes