AskeladdVT

Oct 22, 2016
I've regenerated the latest version of the game using on older version of Ren'Py. I'm looking for volunteers to download it (from MEGA) and let me know if it works for you. No need to worry about the event packs, just try playing it for a few minutes (but if it works, you can just copy the eventX.rpa files from your old install into the new game folder).
This version does not crash. Thanks!

Izum

Nov 14, 2019
dull farm and grind, reminiscent of Korean grind games, only donate does not require
you need to add donation for x2 experience

Jun 30, 2018
i am amazed by the nanny that girl has so many videos and pictures out there that there is always a new scene for her what's her name?
also there is so many events for her that i find myself sometimes annoyed that i have to do another one of her events so soon
mostly so far i have been doing atleast 2 events for her each game day and we still not over

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
i am amazed by the nanny that girl has so many videos and pictures out there that there is always a new scene for her what's her name?
also there is so many events for her that i find myself sometimes annoyed that i have to do another one of her events so soon
mostly so far i have been doing atleast 2 events for her each game day and we still not over
Her name is Krystal Boyd, but she also goes by Angelica or Ebbe. I think the original game developer had a bit of a thing for her, since she has so much content in the game. Also, though, in the original game you could only play one of three different paths with her, so you'd have to replay the game several times to see all her content. In the remake I made all her content available in one playthrough, but it really does come at you fast this way.

Jun 30, 2018
Her name is Krystal Boyd, but she also goes by Angelica or Ebbe. I think the original game developer had a bit of a thing for her, since she has so much content in the game. Also, though, in the original game you could only play one of three different paths with her, so you'd have to replay the game several times to see all her content. In the remake I made all her content available in one playthrough, but it really does come at you fast this way.
i think what you did is brilliant though we dont get to miss any content and just complete the whole game in one play through

Jun 30, 2018
i was wondering is it possible to get the ones in red now after i choose Johnny it didn't prompt a message as usual saying i could play both paths
1635337198029.png

Aug 24, 2020
Hi, ive been playing the game for a while now but i cant make any progress about laura (wife) about the photoshoot final event. i used cheats, icluding max stats but i dont know... am i supposed to wait so much ? did i do smt wrong to broke the code? should i restart the game or is there a way to forcefuly pass this event?
i finished all the events with jhonny (neighbour)'s wife and daughter, i even get threesome with laura and her friend but this event is just doesn't appear in game... help pls
also, maybe cuz of the cheats but, rn i can't increase my Look stat, it stays in 35. should i delete the game and start again?
Screenshot 2021-10-27 162003.jpg

Jun 30, 2018
Hi, ive been playing the game for a while now but i cant make any progress about laura (wife) about the photoshoot final event. i used cheats, icluding max stats but i dont know... am i supposed to wait so much ? did i do smt wrong to broke the code? should i restart the game or is there a way to forcefuly pass this event?
i finished all the events with jhonny (neighbour)'s wife and daughter, i even get threesome with laura and her friend but this event is just doesn't appear in game... help pls
also, maybe cuz of the cheats but, rn i can't increase my Look stat, it stays in 35. should i delete the game and start again?
View attachment 1471129
it seems what you are missing are look use the cheat to get green with the suntan and raise your strength to maximum it will eventually pop up
just noticed that you know you are missing look but i am using the cheat too and my look is like 100 at the moment i just always cheat bathing and washing and clothes and haircut and suntan always green and strength always 100

Jun 30, 2018
View attachment 1471129
it seems haircut and bathing and washing are the three variants for look so make sure to either use the cheat to bath and wash everyday or do them in the bathroom that's if you are not doing them already and your game is stuck for some weird reason
1635345931236.png

Aug 24, 2020
it seems haircut and bathing and washing are the three variants for look so make sure to either use the cheat to bath and wash everyday or do them in the bathroom that's if you are not doing them already and your game is stuck for some weird reason
View attachment 1471178
thanks, somehow i realised that even though my stats doesn't look 100, they are in game. i made progress with other girls. trying for the laura event now, do you remember the start of the event? should i wait in the pool area or maybe give her bikini before the event's hour?

Jun 30, 2018
thanks, somehow i realised that even though my stats doesn't look 100, they are in game. i made progress with other girls. trying for the laura event now, do you remember the start of the event? should i wait in the pool area or maybe give her bikini before the event's hour?
i always use the cheat to keep all items stocked but i think the event starts in the hallway around 9 or something and the most useful cheat is the eye cheat because it lets you know when there is an event going by highlighting it and telling you where you need to go

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
View attachment 1471129
Yeah, that's a tricky one. You need to complete the "Laura Pool" thread first, which you can see under the "Various" tab. I acknowledge that the thread name given in the hint above is not very clear about that, but some of the more obscure threads are just dumped under the "Various" category, mostly because it would've taken a significant amount of work on my part to fix things, and I was too lazy.

Anyway, for the "Laura Pool" thread you have to go to the pool at 17:00 on weekdays and select "Spend time with Laura" (followed by "Swim with Laura" when the option becomes available). I think you have to do this five times. to finish the thread. Then you can do the last photoshoot with Laura.

Also, you should download and install the optional event packs soon.

Aug 24, 2020
Yeah, that's a tricky one. You need to complete the "Laura Pool" thread first, which you can see under the "Various" tab. I acknowledge that the thread name given in the hint above is not very clear about that, but some of the more obscure threads are just dumped under the "Various" category, mostly because it would've taken a significant amount of work on my part to fix things, and I was too lazy.

Anyway, for the "Laura Pool" thread you have to go to the pool at 17:00 on weekdays and select "Spend time with Laura" (followed by "Swim with Laura" when the option becomes available). I think you have to do this five times. to finish the thread. Then you can do the last photoshoot with Laura.

Also, you should download and install the optional event packs soon.
thanks, somehow my stats rised to 100 and i finally done the laura event. When i look at other girls threads, i saw that some of them were unchecked, i checked them all. ive already downloaded the event pack wich i think the blue threads in the menu? anyway i think im on the track now thanks for the replies

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
thanks, somehow my stats rised to 100 and i finally done the laura event. When i look at other girls threads, i saw that some of them were unchecked, i checked them all. ive already downloaded the event pack wich i think the blue threads in the menu? anyway i think im on the track now thanks for the replies
Have fun! Just to be sure, if you've successfully installed the event packs you shouldn't have any more blue threads.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
yeah his threads are purple my photo is the one that shows blue threads because i didnt download last 2 event packs yet xD
ive realised that too lol thanks. i had copied the files into the main folder, not into the game folder :FacePalm: now blue ones are grey and events are playable
Well, sometimes two wrongs make a right!!!

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes