NightTrain

May 27, 2017
question what do i need to do to trigger the last laura stripper event?
View attachment 1474947
I've no idea! That's a hard one to get, because you have to go watch her strip every day for five days straight. If you decide not to go one day, you won't be able to get all the events. At this point it's too late for you to see all the events in that thread. If you want to see what you missed, just click on the yellow box on the thread board. Or, if you really want to complete all the events, you'll have to either start over (just kidding, don't do that), or cheat. To cheat, enter the console (SHIFT-O), and enter
lauraStripEndDay = numDay+1​
exit​
The option to trigger the event should then appear when you're in your home at 23:00 that night. If you try this, let me know if it works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992
Jun 30, 2018
I've no idea! That's a hard one to get, because you have to go watch her strip every day for five days straight. If you decide not to go one day, you won't be able to get all the events. At this point it's too late for you to see all the events in that thread. If you want to see what you missed, just click on the yellow box on the thread board. Or, if you really want to complete all the events, you'll have to either start over (just kidding, don't do that), or cheat. To cheat, enter the console (SHIFT-O), and enter
lauraStripEndDay = numDay+1​
exit​
The option to trigger the event should then appear when you're in your home at 23:00 that night. If you try this, let me know if it works.
it worked thanks so much

Reactions: NightTrain

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Stuck in Laura's MFF 3 and can't figure out what sequence I need to trigger the talk to advance. There's so many choices that I haven't been able to find the right combination. I'd found the earlier "talk" by accident but no such luck with this one.
NVM - it must have been a day count thing. The very next time it had "Have Sex" instead of "Have Sex with..." and went right through.

Also... is there a way to cheat out of pregnancy? Is there one of the existing cheats that can disable/undo it or does anyone know what variable needs to be changed to undo it? I'm less that halfway through Gina's arc and encountered a pregnancy ending, rolled back as far as I could and made a save just in case and haven't touched her since. I don't want to give up on all the hours of play it took to get there and would much rather use the console or edit a save if it's even possible.

Last edited:

EinUchiha

Sep 20, 2018
Just wonder can someone upload the torrents for this game with full Events Packs? It's kinda hard to get everything With Nopy down.

Reactions: PaterJ

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Stuck in Laura's MFF 3 and can't figure out what sequence I need to trigger the talk to advance. There's so many choices that I haven't been able to find the right combination. I'd found the earlier "talk" by accident but no such luck with this one.
NVM - it must have been a day count thing. The very next time it had "Have Sex" instead of "Have Sex with..." and went right through.

Also... is there a way to cheat out of pregnancy? Is there one of the existing cheats that can disable/undo it or does anyone know what variable needs to be changed to undo it? I'm less that halfway through Gina's arc and encountered a pregnancy ending, rolled back as far as I could and made a save just in case and haven't touched her since. I don't want to give up on all the hours of play it took to get there and would much rather use the console or edit a save if it's even possible.
I can't recall which scene this is. From the thread board, what's the last 'gina' scene that you've seen? Also, don't worry about the endings too much. If she does get pregnant in an ending, she'll magically be unpregnant again the next day.

DeUglyOne

Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I can't recall which scene this is. From the thread board, what's the last 'gina' scene that you've seen? Also, don't worry about the endings too much. If she does get pregnant in an ending, she'll magically be unpregnant again the next day.
Figures... I didn't click through but only rolled back and saved. That happened when I'd completed ginaSex 6.
Thanks! Now I can go back to boppin' her again.

Gawd, some of these labels and choices are so bassackwards it boggles the mind. The pop-up avatar/helper has saved me from making the wrong choices multiple times. Seems to me that it would have been much easier to swap the results in the code to correct them vs. having to write extra code for the pop-up to tell you that they're backwards.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Seems to me that it would have been much easier to swap the results in the code to correct them vs. having to write extra code for the pop-up to tell you that they're backwards.
That's just pure ego on my part! If I'd just corrected these things, nobody would've really understood the grief I went through with doing the remake, or remembered how impossible it was to play the original.

DeUglyOne

Donor
Sep 1, 2017
That's just pure ego on my part! If I'd just corrected these things, nobody would've really understood the grief I went through with doing the remake, or remembered how impossible it was to play the original.
Eeeeh... whatever.

Another possible bug report:
At the end of the "foxyGroupSex" Thread in sexFoxy.rpy at the very end of the file.
Code:
    $ hour += 1
    $ activated.add("foxyGroupSex")
    $ thread.complete()
    jump bedroom

### shouldn't that be:

$ hour += 1
    $ activated.add("tamaraGuestroom")
    $ thread.complete()
    jump bedroom
The way it looks now is that it's trying to activate the Thread you just completed, which means that the Tamara Threads will never be activated. (not quite there yet, but almost)

EDIT: =====================

CONFIRMED: tamaraGuestroom in the above started the Tamara Thread

Another possible bug:
tamaraFuck Thread's condition is to complete "lauraFriends"
Shouldn't that condition be to complete "tamaraLaura" instead? It activated hours ahead of time and the dialogues gave the impression that it happens at least a month after she's been married. (What a naughty little slut!)

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Thanks for bringing these to my attention. I've looked into both cases, and my responses are below.

Eeeeh... whatever.

Another possible bug report:
At the end of the "foxyGroupSex" Thread in sexFoxy.rpy at the very end of the file.
Code:
    $ hour += 1
    $ activated.add("foxyGroupSex")
    $ thread.complete()
    jump bedroom

### shouldn't that be:

$ hour += 1
    $ activated.add("tamaraGuestroom")
    $ thread.complete()
    jump bedroom
The way it looks now is that it's trying to activate the Thread you just completed, which means that the Tamara Threads will never be activated. (not quite there yet, but almost)

EDIT: =====================

CONFIRMED: tamaraGuestroom in the above started the Tamara Thread
The "activated" part doesn't really do anything. It's the thread.complete() bit that's important, because it marks the thread foxyGroupSex as Done, which is the requirement for the tamara threads to start. The "activated" part just means you've essentially completed the achievement "foxyGroupSex" (which is different from the thread - achievements are what show up in the "Achievements" list in the popup menu). Officially, the achievements aren't completed until you sleep that night, when the status changes from "activated" to "achieved"). Anyway, the achievements aren't important for triggering the next event, only completing the previous thread is (i.e., thread.complete()).

But I'm still not sure why the Tamara thread wasn't starting for you. It's a pretty tricky part of the game, because you have to Call Tamara for Sex from the office to enable each scene, and the programming logic to allow this is pretty messed up. If you have a save from just before you finished foxyGroupSex, I can have a better look, but I can't see anything obvious causing the problem right now (but, my brain is kinda broken right now, so that isn't helping).

Another possible bug:
tamaraFuck Thread's condition is to complete "lauraFriends"
Shouldn't that condition be to complete "tamaraLaura" instead? It activated hours ahead of time and the dialogues gave the impression that it happens at least a month after she's been married. (What a naughty little slut!)
According to the triggers in the game, you shouldn't be able to start lauraFriends until after you've finished tamaraLaura. Once you've finished tamaraLaura you'll get the message about the wedding, and then it should take you a while to work through all the lauraFriends events. The problem may be that in the original game you had to wait several days between each lauraFriends event, so it would take you a month to play all 9 of them, whereas I'm too impatient, so I let you play one per day, so the tamaraFuck thread may start only about a week after the wedding. And I'm not too sure I care enough about story continuity to wait for a month of grinding before continuing the story!

starygamer

Aug 3, 2019
guys, can someone upload a events files to some other site. I have a low download speed on mixdrop and out of limit on mega :(

Reactions: PaterJ

Entrel

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
How to install.
Should I download the part 1 part 2 and part 3 or the other one.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
How to install.
Should I download the part 1 part 2 and part 3 or the other one.
Download the file immediately below "DOWNLOAD" first. You can then start playing the game. If, after a couple of hours of playing you find you're enjoying the game, you can download the event packs (part 1, 2, and 3) to get (lots and lots) of extra scenes. You don't have to restart the game after you've downloaded the event packs.

Jun 30, 2018
NightTrain i keep using the camera to spy but i am not getting to punish the nanny is it because i still have office cam scenes with her or did i get it already and maybe messed it up do you have a code so i can get it again?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
NightTrain i keep using the camera to spy but i am not getting to punish the nanny is it because i still have office cam scenes with her or did i get it already and maybe messed it up do you have a code so i can get it again?
You have to watch the 12th office cam scene to be able to punish her (you'll need the 12th box from the left on the thread board to be green). But, since the office cam spy scenes are played in a random order, you may need to see all the office cam spy scenes before you can punish her. If you've already seen the scene and still can't punish her, you can cheat by entering the console (CTRL-O) and entering:
nannyToPunish = True​
exit​
You should then be able to punish her (at the appropriate time/place).

Jun 30, 2018
You have to watch the 12th office cam scene to be able to punish her (you'll need the 12th box from the left on the thread board to be green). But, since the office cam spy scenes are played in a random order, you may need to see all the office cam spy scenes before you can punish her. If you've already seen the scene and still can't punish her, you can cheat by entering the console (CTRL-O) and entering:
nannyToPunish = True​
exit​
You should then be able to punish her (at the appropriate time/place).
fascinating there is a cheat for everything xD
i probably have not seen that scene yet i will check next time i open the game thank you <3

KhaelDragon

Aug 19, 2020
Is the update only affecting the base game? Or do content packs need to be updated to comply with version 1.0 too?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes