Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So there doesn't seem to be a sandbox mode? like once you unlock sex and all that you cannot get in the rooms and have sex with the girls... I mean you can do your wife yeah but not the rest of the girls as freely I mean. It's mostly event based and that's not sandbox man :(

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Yeah, I can upload save but I don't see the point of this, game crash at start so probably no useful info in save file.
Game crash when I come to any room where a hero can clean(not only kitchen or when 10am) or if I open cheat menu, skip intro or no don't matter.
The guy above says him have win7 and problem like this so this is probably os problem, and he says last version works fine for him, can I get it anywhere?
The link was in the first page, I guess it's removed now.
Here it is if you're still interested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-l...-v1-0-0-nighttrain.77434/page-19#post-5483548

And here's the patch to 0.14 since it's no longer available to download from the OP.

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
Hello NightTrain
Im having this issue while trying to open the game.
I could open it yesterday tho

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/01vscene.rpy', 1634192374, 1) is defined twice, at game/01vscene.rpy:9 and game/01vscene.rpy:14.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/01vscene.rpy', 1634192374, 1) is defined twice, at game/01vscene.rpy:9 and game/01vscene.rpy:14.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Oct 14 23:30:24 2021

EDIT:
Downloaded the patch from rev33 2 post above and worked.

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
The link was in the first page, I guess it's removed now.
Here it is if you're still interested:
https://f95zone.to/threads/family-l...-v1-0-0-nighttrain.77434/page-19#post-5483548

And here's the patch to 0.14 since it's no longer available to download from the OP.
Thanks for providing the link. Not sure why the moderators took down the old version, but I guess they assumed I knew what I was doing...

Anyway, I'm still working on figuring out why so many people are having problems. I may have to revert to an older version of Ren'Py, and post an updated base game (but the eventX.rpa files won't change). Please give me a few more days.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hello NightTrain

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Thu Oct 14 23:30:24 2021

EDIT:
Downloaded the patch from rev33 2 post above and worked.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm looking into this, but it may take a few days before I can get back to you. Please let me know if you run into problems with the old patch file.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
friend thanks for answering ..but it's giving some errors like the one in the photo i can't see the scene it only appears in several scenes >.<
Also make sure your stats are 100/yes for bath, mood, satiety, etc. There is a base stat check that shows you failed even if you meet the scene requirements, because you didn't maintain daily upkeep, like hygiene.

derive

May 2, 2018
Getting errors during Foxy model thread

While loading <'Image' u'images/event1/Foxy/Model/0/20.jpg'>:
File "game/sexFoxy.rpy", line 830, in script
"– Hi daddy! Will you take some pictures of me again? Please! Just a couple more!\n– Hi Foxy! Do you really want to try yourself in the role of a model so bad? Don’t you get bored yet?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/event1/Foxy/Model/0/20.jpg'.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
isn't there some kind of walkthrough? I want to know how to make my wife cheat on me

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
It will be nice if you can turn back time on the time cheat, that way you can nail few event that happened on the same day, if that even possible.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Game crash with nameless error after 10-15 sec playing (don't care if you still in menu or playing game already). Any suggestions? Playing many other ren'py games without any problem.
I have this problem too and I'm also on Windows 7.
The old version is working perfectly fine (so far) for me though.
I'm getting this error when I open the game:

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/achievements.rpy', 1634187285, 21) is defined twice, at game/achievements.rpy:1 and game/achievements.rpy:2.
Hello NightTrain

While running game code:
I've regenerated the latest version of the game using on older version of Ren'Py. I'm looking for volunteers to download it (from ) and let me know if it works for you. No need to worry about the event packs, just try playing it for a few minutes (but if it works, you can just copy the eventX.rpa files from your old install into the new game folder).

Reactions: AskeladdVT

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
I've regenerated the latest version of the game using on older version of Ren'Py. I'm looking for volunteers to download it (from MEGA) and let me know if it works for you. No need to worry about the event packs, just try playing it for a few minutes (but if it works, you can just copy the eventX.rpa files from your old install into the new game folder).
Only way I have to play right now is JoiPlay, but if it's an older Renpy it might work. I'll give it a try and report back.

Edit: No luck in JoiPlay, does the same it always has for me. Someone still needs to try this version on a PC though.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes