• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I'm stuck on Caprice. I finished CapriceYoga and I'm trying to do CapriceMast0. No matter what options I select it won't complete. I tried cheating all the items into my inventory but that didn't work. I tried actually gifting her some of the items but no luck. I even tried cheating my relationship points up to 2000 in case there was a second check hidden in there but nothing.

I feel like there is a dialogue option that isn't showing up. When I do the highlighted "Look for Her" option, the only option that comes up next is "Don't peep". I expect there should be an option to peep but I can't figure out how to unlock it.
It looks like that's another event with a secret check part-way through the event to determine whether or not you can finish it or not. Basically, you have to complete capricePhoto_6 (or maybe 7) before the "Peep" option appears.

Reactions: RandMierdin

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V1.0.0
from 9.6 GB to 4.5 GB
Pixeldrain
have a nice one ;)
A huge thank-you! I've no idea what sort of crazy black magic you used, because I was quite proud of myself for being able to compress it from 18 GB to 9.6GB (and that nearly melted my CPU)! 5 GB is a sort of psychological barrier that I know I'm very hesitant to download games larger than.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
It looks like that's another event with a secret check part-way through the event to determine whether or not you can finish it or not. Basically, you have to complete capricePhoto_6 (or maybe 7) before the "Peep" option appears.
Thank you very much; that was driving me nuts!

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
hello there ... i dont understand the condition can some1 explain? tq
View attachment 1802076
Well, I'm probably the only person who does understand that one, so you've come to the right place to ask!

Basically, you have to complete all five lauraStripper events in five consecutive days, starting from the day you trigger the first event in the thread. If you miss a day you can never finish the thread. It looks like you missed a day (perhaps you were out of the house one day at 2300). At this point there's nothing you can do except start the game over again from the beginning.

Or you can cheat. I recommend the second option. To cheat, press SHIFT-O to go to the command console, then type in
lauraStripEndDay = numDay + 2​
exit​
This will give you a couple more days to get the last event of the thread (just stick around your house at 23:00).

Reactions: ToshinRaizen

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Well, I'm probably the only person who does understand that one, so you've come to the right place to ask!

Basically, you have to complete all five lauraStripper events in five consecutive days, starting from the day you trigger the first event in the thread. If you miss a day you can never finish the thread. It looks like you missed a day (perhaps you were out of the house one day at 2300). At this point there's nothing you can do except start the game over again from the beginning.

Or you can cheat. I recommend the second option. To cheat, press SHIFT-O to go to the command console, then type in
lauraStripEndDay = numDay + 2​
exit​
This will give you a couple more days to get the last event of the thread (just stick around your house at 23:00).
woah... thanks mate...

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
how do i enable rollback? there is no preferences option at the main menu and right-clicking does nothing. I'll just play the beginning part. it might unlock on it's own after i reach a certain part of the game.

Well i spammed the space bar ahead just to see if you gotta reach a certain point in the game to unlock the rollback. there doesnt seem to be. i will try reinstalling the game.

Last edited:

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
how do i enable rollback? there is no preferences option at the main menu and right-clicking does nothing. I'll just play the beginning part. it might unlock on it's own after i reach a certain part of the game.

Well i spammed the space bar ahead just to see if you gotta reach a certain point in the game to unlock the rollback. there doesnt seem to be. i will try reinstalling the game.
Rollback doesn't work during the intro. It should start working after you make the choice of how much money you want to start with.

Reactions: NightTrain

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended but there is no delay between events in the nannyDialogueSex thread. You can do the entire thread in a single game day.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I'm not sure if it is a bug or intended but there is no delay between events in the nannyDialogueSex thread. You can do the entire thread in a single game day.
I've no idea either. I just followed the conditions set by spectre1viper, who wrote those scenes. I suspect it's a bug, since he was pretty careful elsewhere in checking if a scene in one of his threads had already been triggered in the current day, but I made the executive decision not to change it because I was getting a little tired of the grinding through time, and figured the player (i.e., me) deserved a bit of a break.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Bug. The 2nd dialog choice is responding to what the nanny IS GOING TO SAY after that response. The order is messed up

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
guys, i want the cheat route of laura. I'm the pool event now, then I choose "hang around with neighbors". then what? nothing happens afterward

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes