VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Just played the game for the first time. It's actually not bad. I like the fact that the MC has the option to cheat or not. Sometimes I like to cheat and sometimes I don't. Good that there are 2 ways to play with potentially more than one outcome. ;) I also like seeing if any of the other females are with someone else. It does kind of give the illusion that they are cheating on you when you want to be the one with them. It adds drama to the story. Looking forward to following this one. :)

Reactions: blahblah25

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I'll try not to get into the whole NTR argument BUT tbh that scene was unneeded for such a small update, it would be so much better if we got some action with Scarlett (God i miss her) instead of watching someone else having fun.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I've got ONLY one issue with this game and that's that horrendous hairdo of younger girl!
I saw that hairdo also in Haley's Story and I can say that absolutely every girl looks HIDEOUS with it.:sick:

Reactions: Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Why all the ntr drama? I don't see any NTR here ... the Daughter is not the focus or MC's love interest and never has been. It may open into that at some point but so far the Daughter is not the issue. Thanks Dev, nice update. If I could offer a suggestion tho... the sound effect for MC 's climax is not the thing. Sounds like someone throwing a boweling ball into a bathtub; JS.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family Man v8.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.11.2019

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It is a nice little game, but I have to say, the update felt short. Especially because there is no decision that is worth playing it a 2nd time. Its still fun and the new girl is a nice additional target :)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You guys can say what you want about the younger daughter but damn that ass yum F5E9F0EC-DFB5-4D5D-9FD3-B7CED24BB6D8.png I know I’m not gonna discriminate I’m not picky that’s for damn sure all those women need to be fcked equally I mean loved yea loved lol

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
the most interesting thing is that the recorded variable (aka your choices) are 0 at the end of this release. I mean considering the game from the start.
we must probably add the tag kinetic novel.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes