VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
As far as I can see the error message applies to the loyalty route where you don't have a sexual relationship with your secretary. The route where you have an affair with your secretary works fine for me, the other one doesn't. Hope that helps a bit in finding the error

Reactions: MMstudios

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I am also having the "save" problem, the old save from Ver 6 doesn't work, I get error "
while running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

The save that riktor posted also doesn't work for me.
Clearly some people are not having a problem with saves from previous versions, whats the answer......please ?
I do not want to start this game again.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I guess I just wish in this update that doing anything with the daughter would have been a choice. So far previously, cheating in any way was a choice you could make, but this is forced.

Even if she was in control of the situation, it could have been given a choice at the kiss. Whether to push her away or continue it.

D

Deleted member 802253

This game evolved really nice; checked the images now and seems i missed a scene with Alice, where you fuck her doggystyle over the desk. Dont understand though why the little daughter isnt 18; sure she is ugly but nice legs and ass and she is doable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the visually impaired this gif is showing us how to make frog face girl fucklable( i apologize for calling her frog face girl,but i cant remeber her name)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update Amy really starting to come more out of her shell was great to see even feeling that bit of jealousy ;) who knew she could get so naughty :devilish: Looks like we won't be seeing much of Trent any longer what a crying shame that is let the real man take over. Looks like our MC is going to become rather conflicted with these ladies The mother and the daughter and now dare I say it even Amy is growing on him more and more.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Any chance of a fix, please ?
Not much I can do in this regard sadly. The older stuff really needed to be cleaned up. Part of playing a beta I’m afraid. Sometimes (especially with a noob like me) things need a bit of an overhaul which can corrupt save files. On a positive note, I think the old stuff is good now so shouldn’t need to mess with it any further down the road.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes