• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
MMstudios just a tip, i got no idea how the coding works but could you make the "skip" button to skip the seen content like other games do? I mean, i got 3 paths: Loyal to Elie, unfaithful Alice v1 and unfaithful Alice v2 but its just so annoying that i cannot skip the seen content between paths

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
MMstudios Nice update. however i have a question for you. in this last two releases the choices for the player has been more or less nonexistent. Do you planning to reintroduce some gameplay in the next releases? If not, it will not be a problem. i just need to decide if adding the kinetic novel tags or not.
thanks

Reactions: AL.d

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
well it have a harem or dating muli girl without the other know much
i wil like a harem it a safer then muli girl because they will all love each other but guest that mean you need to add incest or change it so she there landlady but add a pacth so incest allow

buff

May 29, 2017
Yes! Finally some progress with Cocksleeve. (Well, that's what *I* named the older daughter, anyway.) About damned time! Great update, MM. You're currently one of my better buys on Patreon.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
MMstudios just a tip, i got no idea how the coding works but could you make the "skip" button to skip the seen content like other games do? I mean, i got 3 paths: Loyal to Elie, unfaithful Alice v1 and unfaithful Alice v2 but its just so annoying that i cannot skip the seen content between paths
So normally you can skip already seen text (or in this case) you can skip already see. Text on a path you have explored. So at anytime if holding CTRL doesn’t skip, it means you are on a new path. For this update however, a lot of the earlier paths don’t believe you have been on them yes as I made so many changes to them.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Old saves dont work?
Some do, some don’t. I will work on correcting tomorrow at least one error that has been posted. Not sure I can correct all save issues, but I’ll try. Lots of coding corrections were made to early chapters and I believe that is what is causing the issues.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Yes! Finally some progress with Cocksleeve. (Well, that's what *I* named the older daughter, anyway.) About damned time! Great update, MM. You're currently one of my better buys on Patreon.
Thanks Buff, really appreciate that. And love the name! Lmao

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
MMstudios Nice update. however i have a question for you. in this last two releases the choices for the player has been more or less nonexistent. Do you planning to reintroduce some gameplay in the next releases? If not, it will not be a problem. i just need to decide if adding the kinetic novel tags or not.
thanks
Absolutely! There will be many more choices to make with varying degrees of impact.

Reactions: wep and lockhear

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mmh quite short imho (I mean, when I remember correctly, the last update was 4 month ago?) and no real choices to make. Especially in the scene with the older daughter ... that felt like perfect for a choice ...But it is still a fun game ... if only the youngest wouldnt look the way she looks ^^ but that is probably just my taste ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: HandofVecna

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, couple scenes (depending on your choices thus far)
really? what choices? none of my games have any scenes with her this update unless you count seeing her at her desk...

EDIT: seems I had to start a new game to get it working, didn't make any different choices though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes