VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
really? what choices? none of my games have any scenes with her this update unless you count seeing her at her desk...

EDIT: seems I had to start a new game to get it working, didn't make any different choices though.
Really? I’m gonna have to put together a walkthrough this week. Alice (secretary) has 2 scenes in 7.0.

Reactions: riktor

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Really? I’m gonna have to put together a walkthrough this week. Alice (secretary) has 2 scenes in 7.0.
I was able to get them after starting a new game, I'm guessing the script changes were preventing it with my old save. Of course walkthroughs are always appreciated (y)

Reactions: MMstudios

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Some do, some don’t. I will work on correcting tomorrow at least one error that has been posted. Not sure I can correct all save issues, but I’ll try. Lots of coding corrections were made to early chapters and I believe that is what is causing the issues.
Thanks. Mind you I enjoyed going through it once again.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Mmh quite short imho (I mean, when I remember correctly, the last update was 4 month ago?) and no real choices to make. Especially in the scene with the older daughter ... that felt like perfect for a choice ...But it is still a fun game ... if only the youngest wouldnt look the way she looks ^^ but that is probably just my taste ^^
It's why I shy away from downloading the game....

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
ahhh secretary one of my favorite characters.
I hope that in the future she will abandon her husband and beg her boss for sex: DD

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Is it just me or is there a ton of bugs in this release? I've had to click rollback or ignore at least 20 times so far and am not finished with it yet.

Reactions: BobJenkins

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Is it just me or is there a ton of bugs in this release? I've had to click rollback or ignore at least 20 times so far and am not finished with it yet.
seems it's the result of cleaning up a lot of redundant code. nothing really to be done about it I think. best to start a new save. If you're having issues with the early bathroom scene with scarlette though I posted a quick fix for the missing label error it generates here

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
seems it's the result of cleaning up a lot of redundant code. nothing really to be done about it I think. best to start a new save.
Yeah, I just started a new save after another 10 or so times in a row. I love the game but when an update breaks it like that there should really be a note about it on the first page letting people know. I don't mind starting over generally, but it would be nice to know there is a need for it.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I just started a new save after another 10 or so times in a row. I love the game but when an update breaks it like that there should really be a note about it on the first page letting people know. I don't mind starting over generally, but it would be nice to know there is a need for it.
Sorry, I had been meaning to clean up the code for some time and finally had some time to do it. I know is a pain to lose save files, but hopefully won’t be any need to do something like that again in the future.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Sorry, I had been meaning to clean up the code for some time and finally had some time to do it. I know is a pain to lose save files, but hopefully won’t be any need to do something like that again in the future.
That's not a problem and I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Just in the future if something breaks the saves like that maybe put a little note in the original post on page one letting people know. Like I said, I don't mind starting over, just would be nice to know there is a need for it.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
That's not a problem and I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. Just in the future if something breaks the saves like that maybe put a little note in the original post on page one letting people know. Like I said, I don't mind starting over, just would be nice to know there is a need for it.
Yea, that’s my bad. When I had something like this a while back, I did note it. Won’t happen again ;-)

Reactions: Matoyoshi
3.50 star(s) 30 Votes