VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
MMstudios may I have a question?
First thx for very nice game and You hard work, I appreciate both.
Second, you planning, in future ofc, add nice tags like |harem| and |pregnant| ?

Addy Da Daddy

Feb 4, 2018
Family Man...? [v7.0] [MoleMan] (1.92 gb rar pc source)

144 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b(BAS@f95zone)
GOD!!!!!!!!!! thanks a Ton :)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Noice! Alice is progressing well. Sad that we didn't get to rail her again, but after the pounding she's been through in the last few updates, she deserved the reward.

The game sits in an odd place between kinetic novel and VN. There are branching paths which forked on seemingly minor choices, but once on the path, they mostly stay on rails. That way, it feels quite different from most of the other games here, but it's still a fun playthrough, so no complaints.

Last edited:
Reactions: MMstudios

Iccika

Mar 6, 2018
So i got this.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 30028, in script
    jump nomorescarandnoalice
ScriptError: could not find label 'nomorescarandnoalice'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Altair\Downloads\FamilyMan-70-pc\FamilyMan-7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Altair\Downloads\FamilyMan-70-pc\FamilyMan-7.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Aug 12 15:46:43 2019
Can someome help me?

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
I played this game way back when it was on its 3rd or 4th? release and only played up to after the first date, then forgot about it. (please don't kill me yet) Now I saw it again on the update-page and tried it again, from the start to get a feel for it again. As far as I am now I pretty much like it (meeting with an old friend). The Characters are mostly likeable and the Story is fun. And so far I've not seen one of the standard characters, which is a big plus for me.

But the very best moment was this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loved that part, just for the laughs and giggles. I couldn't even find it in me to feel even slightly offended as it essentially states the truth. Nice one MMstudios keep it up.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I played this game way back when it was on its 3rd or 4th? release and only played up to after the first date, then forgot about it. (please don't kill me yet) Now I saw it again on the update-page and tried it again, from the start to get a feel for it again. As far as I am now I pretty much like it (meeting with an old friend). The Characters are mostly likeable and the Story is fun. And so far I've not seen one of the standard characters, which is a big plus for me.

But the very best moment was this one:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loved that part, just for the laughs and giggles. I couldn't even find it in me to feel even slightly offended as it essentially states the truth. Nice one MMstudios keep it up.
Haha, thanks man! I admit, I had a chuckle writing that part.

Reactions: Repuci

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Haha, thanks man! I admit, I had a chuckle writing that part.
No biggie, I always like when Dev's implement some things like that in their game.

But aside from that I noticed a little problem. Why is, right after the talk with his old friend, the MC talking about getting a shower, because it is bad to smell of sex when meeting his GF, when he didnt have sex with anyone? (for now on the staying true to his GF part so just wondering)

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
So i got this.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Altair\Downloads\FamilyMan-70-pc\FamilyMan-7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Altair\Downloads\FamilyMan-70-pc\FamilyMan-7.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Aug 12 15:46:43 2019
Can someome help me?
Solution #1: #584
Solution #2: Wait 'til dev releases an updated bugfixed version.

(If you find any bugs in games you can do a search in the thread to see if someone have posted a solution/fix, or reported the bug/problem. That way you don't have to wait for someone nice to notice your post and help you if there is a fix, but you can also see if the bug/problem have been reported. If it have been reported chances are that a friendly neighbourhood code-monkey and/or the dev is working on a fix, and a patch or updated version should be released soon-ish. :))

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I have to say I am a bit disappointed by that update ... really short, bugged, and in one playthrough one gets pushed towards the elder daughter ... I really expected something more but then again before the usual shit storm starts: it is for free so no excessive demands

Reactions: John-18

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
This site is full of amteur devs with full time jobs and families.

Very few good devs do monthly releases, they haven't for long time.

In fact some of the top devs tell other devs to never do monthly, qaulity can't be rushed.
There are many games that have quality that have monthly or just over a month updates

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
No biggie, I always like when Dev's implement some things like that in their game.

But aside from that I noticed a little problem. Why is, right after the talk with his old friend, the MC talking about getting a shower, because it is bad to smell of sex when meeting his GF, when he didnt have sex with anyone? (for now on the staying true to his GF part so just wondering)
Just an error on my part. Thanks for pointing it out, will correct today!

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Played a long time ago but because of the lack of content i decided to continue later and that's been about six months I look and I see what I was shown a scene with Ava ? First, I decided that Ava's character is secondary to MS has nothing to do, but it was still weird... But then it turned out that Ava's main character and I still showed it without asking or warning ? What for????? The game sucks, I can't stand being forced to watch scenes I don't want to. I'll never come here again (translated)

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes