VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
So I have gone through all comments since update dropped and fixed all the errors that have been posted (minus the loading of old saves as with all the changes there is no correcting them... sorry!). I am uploading 7.1 with corrections now.

I will be doing a walkthrough tomorrow and posting to my Patreon page for anyone interested.

Seems most of you have enjoyed thus far, and I’m happy to hear that.

Cheers,

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game, every time I see it's updated I drop everything to play it. Can't wait for more action with secretary, but overall every girl is just amazing. Best wishes to Dev!

Reactions: MMstudios

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game, every time I see it's updated I drop everything to play it. Can't wait for more action with secretary, but overall every girl is just amazing. Best wishes to Dev!
Really appreciate the love!

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
cool, played the game but... 7.0 version or 0.7 in terms of content? Still very good but.... just my opinion.

Ray Paul

Oct 28, 2018
i think you should fix this version cause its error automatically when playing, this is a good game i play all version but this one showing problem i did not load old save playing again from beginning but still it's getting an exception an occurred. F.M.jpg

buff

May 29, 2017
WHAT IS THAT MONSTROSITY ON THE RIGHT
Heh. She is legit not as hot as most 90% 98% of the H-game princesses out tehre, that's true. But honestly, if she was a girl you knew IRL, you'd think she was "pretty cute", maybe kind of a butterface (rockin' body, kind of a meh face), and be OK with that. I actually like that she looks a little different.

Besides, I have a theory here. Bear in mind she's jailbait right now, guys. And MM has already confirmed there will be a time jump. (Please, please, PLEASE, do not let it be tied to non-avoidable pregnancy fetish. I can't handle another good game being wrecked by that shit.) Given the well known H-game phenomenon of teenaged females being mysteriously biologically delayed by a few years, I suspect that between 17 and 18 she'll have the sort of "blossoming" years that most girls get between 14 and 16, and she'll come out of the time jump with a noticeably prettier face.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
I'd love that list because I can count 1 at the most and that's Long Live the Princess.
just to name a few:

Adventures of Willy D (new version every 3 weeks, no delays)
Good Girl Gone Bad (new version every month, no delays)
Helay's Story (new version every month, no delays)
Lust Epidemic (new version out every 2 weeks, no delays)
Man of the House (new version out every 2 weeks, rarely a delay)
My Secret Fever (new version every month, rarely a delay)
Project Hot Wife (new version every month, rarely a delay)
Times Loop Hunter (new version every month, no delays)
and Mr.Dots has a new version of one of his 2 games out every month with no delays

maybe it's just that you don't like those games but they exist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just to name a few:

Adventures of Willy D (new version every 3 weeks, no delays)
Good Girl Gone Bad (new version every month, no delays)
Helay's Story (new version every month, no delays)
Lust Epidemic (new version out every 2 weeks, no delays)
Man of the House (new version out every 2 weeks, rarely a delay)
My Secret Fever (new version every month, rarely a delay)
Project Hot Wife (new version every month, rarely a delay)
Times Loop Hunter (new version every month, no delays)
and Mr.Dots has a new version of one of his 2 games out every month with no delays

maybe it's just that you don't like those games but they exist.
Mr.Dots at this point has a pretty large team, hardly the same league as most devs anymore same for those making Haley's Story, they are multi dev teams.

Project Hot Wife has yet to have an update worth a shit, Time Loop Hunter is okay but updates are minimal. Good Girl Gone Bad same, it's good but still minimal updates. Secret Fever has pretty basic updates.

Good games but hardly anything ground breaking when it comes to updates.

Now take devs like DPC, Philly, Knobbs, OMVN, Notty, Domiek, Runey and Cheeky that have quite large updates of incredibly high quality when they launch and take their time to do so. Most of which have well over an hours worth of content.

There is a massive gap in quality between the ones you listed and those that take their time.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Mr.Dots at this point has a pretty large team, hardly the same league as most devs anymore same for those making Haley's Story, they are multi dev teams.

Project Hot Wife has yet to have an update worth a shit, Time Loop Hunter is okay but updates are minimal. Good Girl Gone Bad same, it's good but still minimal updates. Secret Fever has pretty basic updates.

Good games but hardly anything ground breaking when it comes to updates.

Now take devs like DPC, Philly, Knobbs, OMVN, Notty, Domiek, Runey and Cheeky that have quite large updates of incredibly high quality when they launch and take their time to do so. Most of which have well over an hours worth of content.

There is a massive gap in quality between the ones you listed and those that take their time.
Not to mention, I doubt that the devs of any of those games are working with just one computer, by themselves, while going to work full-time, and raising a kid--again, by themselves.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes