VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Are you one of his 400 some patrons? Because if not, sit down and shut up talking shit about someone whose game you play for free.
While I don't agree with him and think his comment was a bit over the top. I also don't think you need to be pay in order to have an opinion on the game. That's like saying you HAVE to be in politics in order to have thoughts on political matters.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
While I don't agree with him and think his comment was a bit over the top. I also don't think you need to be pay in order to have an opinion on the game. That's like saying you HAVE to be in politics in order to have thoughts on political matters.
On the game, no. On the Dev personally and calling them lazy, I think you should have to have some money in the game.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Honestly, I just thought I'd check on games I like and which haven't updated for a while and I'm just glad to see this wasn't abandoned.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, I absolutely think you can have an opinion about a dev even if you haven't invested in a game.
For example I haven't paid a dime to support "Dual Family" or any Slonique game and yet I still think both devs are huge massively patron-milking lazy cunts.

But I have lots of facts to support it in those cases, here it's just the usual thinking the worst about someone with close to no reason for it, apart from a bottomless suspicion of everyone and everything.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Family Man...? [v8.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: 2.21GB

Download Win (132MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
played the game on cheating and non cheating path, and its not very much content at all, a little more on cheating patch only

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A great little update. I wish it was a bit longer. The younger daughter is nerdy at the moment. Maybe Tiff can open her up?

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes