VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Hurry and toss it in your sig!

Probably also put in your sig that you're the dev for Family Man, and a thank you to christoprd for making the image. XD
Haha, am currently in process of figuring out how to do that lol. Any help is appreciated. It looks like I can only attach it as a URL.

Reactions: Freezer14

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Haha, am currently in process of figuring out how to do that lol. Any help is appreciated. It looks like I can only attach it as a URL.
Account > Signature > icon "Insert image" > Paste the link > Save
If you also want to link to this thread, click on the image after adding it and there's a link icon (on the right). Click that, add the link to the OP (https://f95zone.to/threads/family-man-v8-0-moleman.13792), and save it. You can also resize the signature if you wish after clicking on the image you've added; just use drag handles in the corners to manipulate its size.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i feel like did something something wrong when it comes to Jiggles (thats what i name the secretary lol) i feel like the choices i make only corrupt her none of it feels romantic. What are the right choices for that? Unless its only corrupt and romance with her is a lie

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So honestly 3 months and then that? since the download took longer really disappointing the update if you want to call that an update and pity that was nothing with the secretary ....
I hope that in 3 months or whenever an update should come it is more than 5 minutes or so because I actually liked the game so far so much

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just a housekeeping note, you have some "fixed" names left in the script that should be referencing the variables set for them. One example is when Mom tells the MC that "Samantha" needs to be picked up at school. Just letting you know so you can double check the scripts and replace those, as I had to scratch my head to figure out who Samantha was.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Just a housekeeping note, you have some "fixed" names left in the script that should be referencing the variables set for them. One example is when Mom tells the MC that "Samantha" needs to be picked up at school. Just letting you know so you can double check the scripts and replace those, as I had to scratch my head to figure out who Samantha was.
Thanks

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
So honestly 3 months and then that? since the download took longer really disappointing the update if you want to call that an update and pity that was nothing with the secretary ....
I hope that in 3 months or whenever an update should come it is more than 5 minutes or so because I actually liked the game so far so much
There was definitly a scene with the secretary

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
BAH!! HELL that was a short update. You could have had a whole scene with the trainer an it would still have been short on content.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Extremely short update lol. I had to go back to see if I missed something and nope.. it just wasn't a lot of material here. The Dev could've, no should've kept this update and added more of the story onto it. At least I got to feel up one of the daughters so there's that.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Ok I thought it was me,It did seem short I got the secretary nigh time sexting and then of course the girl's mom again with the oldest watching..I actually thought I missed something but the thread tells me I didn't so back to waiting on the next update..

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes