VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
oooh some wise says in here forum ,don´t play every updates and wait few or more so now i going listening that wise person and pass this game for some updates :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was good even if it was short, I'm really enjoying this situation with Alice starting to prefer her actually think it's because she has that more naughty side to her and she seems to be getting more so with each update. The eldest daughter as well looks like she will grab the MC at any chance she gets.

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
in the banner, the daughter on the right reminds me of something you would see in the dark crystal for some reason... and not something nice looking. Does she have downs or something? i know that could be something hard to represent in a game, unless you make it as obvious as her face.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That was good even if it was short, I'm really enjoying this situation with Amy starting to prefer her actually think it's because she has that more naughty side to her and she seems to be getting more so with each update. The eldest daughter as well looks like she will grab the MC at any chance she gets.
Who is Amy? Remember we all have different names.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I must say it was great update, a bit short though but always nice to come back to the ladies. :)
Looking forward to see more of the secretary's route and hopefully have full out sex with her while her husband is visiting her in the office just like the licking scene .;)
Maybe give her a "new" dress code that says she must wear stockings and sexy/short skirt outfit in work hours hihi (yes i'm weak for stockings and most @latex"224" :LOL:)

• Love
Reactions: HMTheOwner

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
My MC was a bit of a Pervy old man last time i played this game. So since it's a new update I'll try the solo Milf(FMC) route this time around instead of fooling around with my assistant/secretary and the other women.

Oh who am i kidding, I'm still going to shamelessly fool around.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My MC was a bit of a Pervy old man last time i played this game. So since it's a new update I'll try the solo Milf(FMC) route this time around instead of fooling around with my assistant/secretary and the other women.

Oh who am i kidding, I'm still going to shamelessly fool around.
I just usually start with a "faithful" path on page 1 and then after finishing that, I skip ahead to anywhere between page 30 and page 50 (depending on how often it seems I'm saving for various choices) and start saving another playthrough of the harem path. If there are several specific girls, I'll just do a path for certain girls, then another path for other girls, etc. I then rename the page (it's Ren'Py, and UncleVT taught me not too long ago that you can rename the saves page name) so I remember which saves belong to which playthrough.

So for this game, for instance, I have one set where I refuse to look at anyone but Elie (so Ava ends up a bit sad) and another set of saves where I'm a greedy bastard that every woman should realistically hate.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This isn't too bad, there are some places where I would rather have a choice on how it proceeds.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes