VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
ah ok i understand
Not warning her is the better choice so far. She's bored with her husband at home, and becomes attracted to the MC's more dominant, masculine personality. She becomes more and more affectionate towards the MC with each encounter.

If you warn her it will actually have a negative effect on future interactions. She will (at least at this point in the game) never develop feelings of affection for the MC. Every sexual encounter will be an uncomfortable one for her.

I have saves for both routes, but in my opinion not warning her has been the best choice by far.

May 13, 2018
, View attachment 111339

You know those old coffee commercials where they're all "We replaced the coffee this person usually drinks with Folger's crystals - let's see what happens..."?

The second preview picture reminds me of that.

Only instead of "coffee" it's "eyeballs" and instead of "Folger's crystals" it's "dartboards".

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Family Man...? [v8.0] [MoleMan] - Original Size: 2.21GB

Download Win (132MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Just one question before I try it or not (depending on the answer). Does the ugly thing at the right of the first pic of the OP is still in game, or did the dev change it face ?
Still looks the same, but also not (currently) 'lewdable' in any way. That aside you should give it a try if only for secretary time.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
It's honestly just a bad picture of the character. She's quite cute, but nothing unbelievably sexy. I also believe she's underage, so it's no skin off your nose.
She is more the average kind of girl, not a supermodel or a dollface. As for her age, if i remeber correctly, she is 17 at the turn to 18.

Reactions: Repuci

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hahaha i know some think cause a woman is short or has smallish boobs (which i like but are hard to find a good VN with) are "too young"
She actually has her 16th birthday in the game, so at a minimum as far as the law is concerned, in many places she is too young.

• Angry
Reactions: synee014

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She actually has her 16th birthday in the game, so at a minimum as far as the law is concerned, in many places she is too young.
I thought the dev was from UK, could be wrong.

Just thought that cos 16 is the legal age here. Still a weird age to put in a game from download in multiple countries where the legal age may be older though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I thought the dev was from UK, could be wrong.

Just thought that cos 16 is the legal age here. Still a weird age to put in a game from download in multiple countries where the legal age may be older though.
Ah, could be. I have no idea. I just know that typically adult games say either "above the age of majority" or "at least 18 years old". I assume that means that many places require at least 18 of girls in sexual situations. Also, Patreon is located in California, so the company might monitor based on that age, regardless of the UK's law. In California, the age of consent is 18.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes