VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I thought the dev was from UK, could be wrong.
Dev is from the US, I believe. Don't think there'll be any sexual relations with the younger daughter at this point, maybe a setup for something down the line, if anything.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 522002 Anyone knows what model is she.
She is completely custom, you wont find her anywhere. And CookieMonster666 is correct, she was 16 turning 17 and I (and Patreon) are in the states. So no fun with her until she hits 18. That time will come for those of you that like her. For those that don't, you will always have the option to avoid her.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
She is completely custom, you wont find her anywhere. And CookieMonster666 is correct, she was 16 turning 17 and I (and Patreon) are in the states. So no fun with her until she hits 18. That time will come for those of you that like her. For those that don't, you will always have the option to avoid her.
Keep doing what you're doing. You're never going to please everybody, and if you try, you'll end up pleasing nobody. I think a lot of us enjoy the game just the way it is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What is the route difference with the secretary?
The route difference? What do you mean? If you try to fool around with her instead of staying committed only to Elie, you dominate her; you corrupt her and she starts lusting for you. The secretary's in each route, though, so if you mean something else, you should specify.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
What is the route difference with the secretary?
So far, in the 'Bad Alice' route (Don't warn her before you cum in the first scene), she starts to enjoy being dominated by your character, and also gets quite bold herself. In the 'Good Alice' route, she still sort of likes it deep down, but does not show it, and behaves coldly towards your character.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
It's honestly just a bad picture of the character. She's quite cute, but nothing unbelievably sexy. I also believe she's underage, so it's no skin off your nose.
underage he should just release a patch to satisfy the nazis at patreon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
underage he should just release a patch to satisfy the nazis at patreon.
Wrong side of the political spectrum. They're more left leaning, and only as long as they're still making money. Basically like all the virtue signalling celebs who like to preach at people but never adhere to what they say themselves.
Once again, while I'm not saying folks at Patreon don't agree with the policy, it's actually PayPal that forces their hand. PayPal refuses to fulfill payment requests if X, Y, and Z are permitted on Patreon. Patreon probably feels like they have little choice but to comply. Patreon might agree with the policy as well, but the actual company restricting things is technically PayPal.

Reactions: lint77 and Moisan4

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Once again, while I'm not saying folks at Patreon don't agree with the policy, it's actually PayPal that forces their hand.
My point wasn't to do with the who/why, but pointing out where Jackkane was mistaken in erroneously calling Patreon "nazis".

That term gets thrown around as "the" insult, with such ignorance that it's really depressing and borderline scary at times.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My point wasn't to do with the who/why, but pointing out where Jackkane was mistaken in erroneously calling Patreon "nazis".

That term gets thrown around as "the" insult, with such ignorance that it's really depressing and borderline scary at times.
I realize that and agree with you. However, my point is that everyone and their dog on F95 misidentifies who is being restrictive. It's important to understand this, because I see folks suggesting alternatives to Patreon that are equally bad. If the payment fulfillment partner is the same, the policies will (at least, eventually) be the same on other platforms. I know you weren't suggesting an alternative, but I see that all the time. Alternatives don't do anything if the company controlling payment is behind the policy.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I realize that and agree with you. However, my point is that everyone and their dog on F95 misidentifies who is being restrictive.
Eh, Paypal and Patreon are as bad as each other when it comes to that though.

At this point I honestly see it as more an academic difference between the two, similar to nazis and communists. The crackdown was going to happen eventually, and for the same reasons if not the same people responsible - legal issues as a US company.

Anyway, I'm somewhat curious as to what moleman's got planned when/if it comes to both women in the office finding out about what the MC's been doing with them.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes