VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Eh, Paypal and Patreon are as bad as each other when it comes to that though.

At this point I honestly see it as more an academic difference between the two, similar to nazis and communists. The crackdown was going to happen eventually, and for the same reasons if not the same people responsible - legal issues as a US company.

Anyway, I'm somewhat curious as to what moleman's got planned when/if it comes to both women in the office finding out about what the MC's been doing with them.
You completely missed the point of my last comment, didn't you? I couldn't care less about the similarities between the companies. Some people say, "Go to BuyMeACoffee". But receiving payments from that site are also via PayPal: it has 0% to do with Patreon at that point. If you don't identify the root cause of the problem, alternatives still stemming from the same root will also be a problem.

As far as the game itself goes, that only becomes an issue if you're fooling around with both. Alice will probably be full of lust enough that she won't care, especially given the scene where she watches the MC have sex with Elie and masturbates to it. My guess is that Elie, however, will dump you and be furious. Any future interactions with the daughters would have to be without Elie knowing and could even be enforced by a restraining order in the game. That might be excessive normally, but given how extremely protective of her daughters Elie is, I wouldn't put it past her.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You completely missed the point of my last comment, didn't you?
No, I understood it completely.

You missed the point of what I was saying, which was, as is self evident from actually reading, an opinion. Said opinion was then followed by something far more important to here and now - An attempt to steer shit back toward discussing the game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The secretary already knows about the MC's girlfriend. She fingered herself while watching him bang her. My guess is, her being a married woman, that it doesn't/won't matter much.
Yeah, that's why I made a point of mentioning if/when both become aware.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
this is a great game , i hope it doesn't get abandoned ..... been waiting for the next update :love:
Thanks Imperial, and no worries there is no chance I abandon it. I am moving in June and will have far more time and resources to throw into this project. Until then I appreciate everyone's patience. v9.0 is still in progress and is still a bit away from release.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
Update every 6 months or sooner .....??? Will there be a update soon??... does anyone know? I love this game

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Update will be out this month, by far my most complex as far as decision making goes. One playthrough will seem rather short I think, but there will 3 to 4 possible outcomes, so some replayability.
I want you to know that I hate you. You've introduced me to this wonderful story; It's charming, funny, and at times surprisingly heartwarming...THEN you make me wait ages for each new installment.

Great news! Can't wait for secretary time.

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Update will be out this month, by far my most complex as far as decision making goes. One playthrough will seem rather short I think, but there will 3 to 4 possible outcomes, so some replayability.
Just started the game. Loved it. Waiting for the next update. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
MMstudios: Great Game! I just played this for the first time today and really like it. Don't let anyone give you grief about your models, I think they are really cute. Sure, not all of them are exactly supermodels, but Samantha and Alice are quite attractive in their own way. Their characters really grow on you as you play more and more. Plus, Ava and Elie are knockouts. I like your story so far and look forward to seeing what is coming next!

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes