VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
MMstudios: Great Game! I just played this for the first time today and really like it. Don't let anyone give you grief about your models, I think they are really cute. Sure, not all of them are exactly supermodels, but Samantha and Alice are quite attractive in their own way. Their characters really grow on you as you play more and more. Plus, Ava and Elie are knockouts. I like your story so far and look forward to seeing what is coming next!
Thank you for the kind words, and no worries, I don't. I have pretty thick skin and also realize that not everyone is going to like the same things in life. ;-)

Reactions: Xia Liu Bei

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hmmm...
Agayn and Agayn...
And? Were is Aboned Tag? O_O
You do realise the dev is replying to posts on this thread right. I mean literally the post before yours. I get you being cautious. Seen a lot of promising games get abandoned. But considering the communication the dev has kept up till now I think you are being too pessimistic.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Please post an update it is supposed to released this month ,it's long time since there was an update ,I really like this game ,all the good games are stopped after certain versions ,I suppose there would be an update in near futre

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Please post an update it is supposed to released this month ,it's long time since there was an update ,I really like this game ,all the good games are stopped after certain versions ,I suppose there would be an update in near futre
Where did you get the information that there's supposed to be a update and if you read just one page back you'll see the Dev respond to it's not getting abandoned at all just have to wait

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Where did you get the information that there's supposed to be a update and if you read just one page back you'll see the Dev respond to it's not getting abandoned at all just have to wait
Nope I know it's not abondoned I was talking about other games , despite its taking too much time in update

Reactions: Deadshot101
Mar 24, 2018
Thanks Imperial, and no worries there is no chance I abandon it. I am moving in June and will have far more time and resources to throw into this project. Until then I appreciate everyone's patience. v9.0 is still in progress and is still a bit away from release.
For a moment there I got really worried about one of my favourite games having been abandoned... But then I realized you have been posting here saying it definitely won't be. Phew.

I've been away from F95 for a good six months to finally finish my thesis and games getting abandoned was not the type of progress I was looking forward to upon my return to the world of these wonderful games.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Looks like this game will be released end of the month and even if the dev released the game it will of only little content just like the last update
Hi all,

Once again, game is 100% not being abandoned. I am working very hard to get this update finished for you all. As many of you know, I planned to move early summer, but due to the Covid drama, I am attempting to move at the end of April instead to have my family altogether before this gets any worse. So in addition to working and the game, I now have a month to sell everything I own and prepare a move cross country. I also need to secure a work transfer, so life crazy per usual lol.

I will say that this will be my largest (in terms of renders) and most complex (in terms of player choices) update thus far. I typically update in the 200 render range, this will be well over 300, and possibly pushing 400. It should also offer some replayability to ensure you get all scenes.

As always, I thank you for your patience and support.

Cheers,
MM

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Hi all,

Once again, game is 100% not being abandoned. I am working very hard to get this update finished for you all. As many of you know, I planned to move early summer, but due to the Covid drama, I am attempting to move at the end of April instead to have my family altogether before this gets any worse. So in addition to working and the game, I now have a month to sell everything I own and prepare a move cross country. I also need to secure a work transfer, so life crazy per usual lol.

I will say that this will be my largest (in terms of renders) and most complex (in terms of player choices) update thus far. I typically update in the 200 render range, this will be well over 300, and possibly pushing 400. It should also offer some replayability to ensure you get all scenes.

As always, I thank you for your patience and support.

Cheers,
MM
Good luck, man. And take your time. I’ve been working on my very first game for the last week or so, and am starting to understand the amount of work involved. Anyway, stay safe and good luck on your move.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Will there would be update any update this month? It's almost month end
Honestly, no. I have about 250 renders complete and a good amount of the coding done on those, but there is still so much more I want to add to make this update what I envisioned. If I were to post now, it would feel very incomplete and I just don't want to do that after a long wait. I know this is shit news guys, but I want to give everyone the best product I can.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes