VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Gonna happen tonight? Or do I go to bed saddened... ?
Both of us are going to bed saddened. I have about 10-15 renders left and some buttoning up on coding. The harem path is completely done (which is always the most labor intensive for me), still need to do the ALT paths. Those shouldn't take too long. Still need to add in the sound effects as well which I always do last. I have 10 hour shifts each of the next 2 days, but am going to put some time into coding each of those days while wrapping up the renders. That should put me on course to upload on Thursday which is my next off day. Ill be so happy when I move into new house in November. I have been using a damn closet as an office the past 3 months and it is sooooo uncomfortable!. The new house having built is massive, and I will have one whole room set aside as an office. Then I will be looking at getting a new machine so can render a lot faster.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Wish I had an update to upload for you guys tonight. I went at it for 10 hours today. Got hung up for about two hours on a stupid coding glitch. Have like 6-8 renders left so those will be done tomorrow no problem. I have far more coding than I anticipated. As most of you know my updates usually only have 3-6 choices. This one has well over 20 I think. Having never done one this size, I am struggling to keep it all working. I am going to sleep, need to be at work at 530AM (bout 6 hours from now for a 9 hour shift. Ill be back to work on it as soon as I get home.

Im sorry that I suck at deadlines, but it will come... and sooner rather than later!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wish I had an update to upload for you guys tonight. I went at it for 10 hours today. Got hung up for about two hours on a stupid coding glitch. Have like 6-8 renders left so those will be done tomorrow no problem. I have far more coding than I anticipated. As most of you know my updates usually only have 3-6 choices. This one has well over 20 I think. Having never done one this size, I am struggling to keep it all working. I am going to sleep, need to be at work at 530AM (bout 6 hours from now for a 9 hour shift. Ill be back to work on it as soon as I get home.

Im sorry that I suck at deadlines, but it will come... and sooner rather than later!
So excited :) whenever it drops I'm ready

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
To be fair what's said here from the dev isn't posted on his patreon . Just to be fair is all. We all waiting . Some more than others based on when they got into it. I been rocking with the content since launch . I would hope we get to play the new content sometime this month .

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
.......Yes well back onto the subject of games being a car guy I think it would be a cool idea to have a VN based around drag racing in the 60s. Maybe around small towns..Brother needs the sisters help with basically feeding him and keeping him alive. I think it's a little different
Uploading now... will post tomorrow sometime. My ass needs sleep!
Thanks man (y) :)

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes