VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
I have already played this game a few times. But I've always been faithful to the blonde (I don't remember her name, but she has two daughters and you meet her at the bar at the beginning) ;)
So besides, I don't know who you can have sex with in this game except blonde and bartender.
Ain't nothing wrong with the blond though - just saying.

Rasaion

Dec 27, 2019
Well last to last Thursday MM said game will be out in 7-10 days but it's been 14 days almost since then and nothing is there and he is not saying anything also
Chill mate, I don't mind waiting bit longer for good and long content - imagine it gets out and it is with a 10 min content add one and a huge cliffhanger ;) than I'll support it. xD

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Chill mate, I don't mind waiting bit longer for good and long content - imagine it gets out and it is with a 10 min content add one and a huge cliffhanger ;) than I'll support it. xD
But... I need you to help organize the riot! You can't go all level-headed on me now.

Reactions: Rasaion

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Hey all, still working on the never ending update! lol Down to last animation and have a handful of filler renders that still need to be completed. Then I need to wrap up the coding, laying out the alternate paths, etc. Lastly I add in sound effects. I am working M-F, 2-11pm the next 5 days. My goal is to have all renders done by Friday, so I can try and get the rest done on my off days. I have Sat and Monday (I think) off, so if all goes as planned (I know, it rarely does with me lol), look for release on Monday.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
I will make you a deal MoleMan the day you drop the new update well the day i discover it which lets be honest will be day 1

I will become a 10$ Patreon of the game which i was thinking of doing anyway but i got to warn you i seem to be Patreon poison ever game i back gets abandoned
No worries mate, as I have said many times previously, I am not going anywhere lol.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hey all, still working on the never ending update! lol Down to last animation and have a handful of filler renders that still need to be completed. Then I need to wrap up the coding, laying out the alternate paths, etc. Lastly I add in sound effects. I am working M-F, 2-11pm the next 5 days. My goal is to have all renders done by Friday, so I can try and get the rest done on my off days. I have Sat and Monday (I think) off, so if all goes as planned (I know, it rarely does with me lol), look for release on Monday.
That means Monday, August 3rd right?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Working on it all day today fellas. If comes out tonight, it will be very late! If not, my next day off is Thursday. You all have been super patient... just a bit longer. :) Renders are only thing holding me up at this point. Render number 604 is currently generating.
Awesome. Very looking forward to see Scarlett and of course Emilie :p
So I can patiently wait a couple of more days if needed. (y) :)

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
this update will be how much bigger than last one? long wait hope there are good scenes.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes