VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

ihutch

May 29, 2017
Haven't played the last couple of updates then?

let me check ....

I tend to use compressed versions which I realise could be not the latest.....

[EDIT]

well i have v8.0

I so cant wait to see what follows on from this .....

1592645811201.png

After this screen i get one more with the mother saying goodnight ... and then end of Chapter screen ....

[EDIT2]

I see two paths for the MC we play....

• Reform the MCs Playboy ways
OR
  • Continue the MCs Playboy ways but in secret
    • Use the mother and daughters to have the appearance of a cleaned up image
    • How far can we go ... to hell :) and taking the ladies into sexual bliss / kinks

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I have two saves going one with the MC as the complete good guy gentleman type only sexing the mother and no one else.
And my other save with the MC just banging whatever he can

I like when a game gives you the option to just stick with one character if you choose to

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
I get it and I am frustrated that its not complete yet either. I just got really ambitious with this one, and it kind of got away from me. I am still plugging away tho, and as previously mentioned, this will be about the combined size of about 3 previous updates. Hope it is worth the wait.
Heya MM! Glad to see you. It's been a while, after not being on Patreon for a minute (y)

Sounds like you're taking good care of my girls! :love: Can't wait to get back to it and Patreon.

Take care man.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
If you'd bother to not be quite so lazy and actually look up this very same page, you'd see the dev still being active in this thread.

So no, it's not abandoned.
Bashing another Member for asking a dumb question is just as much of a waste of everyone’s time as the original post.
If you don’t have anything nice to say Don’t say anything at all.
Some people don’t understand the “Abandoned” tag, it is a little confusing. If you haven’t released in 7 months perhaps “On Hold” tag should be used, even if you’re “working on it”. I mean 7 freaking months! You’re not working very hard
Or perhaps a new tag... Delayed?
If you wait so long between releases you’re bound to lose followers or Patrons IMHO.
I have SO many VN/games that I follow, that it really doesn’t matter in the big picture.

Let me end by saying I really like the story. The troll-looking daughter (different is good) has so much potential... Honestly I’m such a slut, I’d bang them all.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Bashing another Member for asking a dumb question is just as much of a waste of everyone’s time as the original post.
There's no such thing as a dumb question though.
There's questions born of ignorance, and deliberately stupid questions from people who know better.

He was being deliberately lazy. He's got a history of doing it across three different names, and other members have called him out for his various kinds of BS before.

Some people don’t understand the “Abandoned” tag, it is a little confusing.
Oh he knows it very well, and the ON HOLD tag too.

Reactions: chicken head

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Well i guess this happens when content takes awhile to come out, everyone stir crazy it seems. honestly is been a long time and i am looking forward to it. crazy to think the last update was when the world was a completely different state now. crazy to think about it like that .

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
You never really know what goes in someones life, we're all just human that have stuff to deal with. We'd all like that games that we play get updates pretty much every 1-2 weeks depending on how many games you actively play, but in my personal opinion as long as update comes, 2 months, 5 months, even 10 months later it's all good. Just remember, slow update is still better than no update all. One more thing, when a game has a long wait time between updates, you can always replay it from the start on that new update and enjoy it, at least that's what I do.

Cheers to Dev, keep at it, we'll wait. We love your work, when it comes it comes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sounds like it's going to be a big update looking at the devs comments on the previous page. I hope we get some word soon and that development is going well.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there a chance to be in a relationship with a secretary? (this redhead)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's two redheads, but yes, you can be in a relationship with your secretary. Give the game a try if you haven't yet. The secretary is my favorite character by far.
I have already played this game a few times. But I've always been faithful to the blonde (I don't remember her name, but she has two daughters and you meet her at the bar at the beginning) ;)
So besides, I don't know who you can have sex with in this game except blonde and bartender.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I have already played this game a few times. But I've always been faithful to the blonde (I don't remember her name, but she has two daughters and you meet her at the bar at the beginning) ;)
So besides, I don't know who you can have sex with in this game except blonde and bartender.
So far the secretary is the only other person you can have sex with besides the mom and bartender. The kinds of sexual encounters you have with her (the secretary) are dependent on some of the choices you make early on in the game. I'd definitely recommend playing the game through again and having some fun with her.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Good to see the Dev is keeping in touch with his fan base here, I look forward to this big update that is coming out. Any timeframe?

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes