VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Good to see the Dev is keeping in touch with his fan base here, I look forward to this big update that is coming out. Any timeframe?
Appreciate you guys staying in good spirits and being patient. My best guess right now would be about a week to 10 days. Still a good amount to do, but I have a lot of time to work on it at the moment. Going as fast as my render machine will allow lol. As of right now, am at 555 renders done. Guesstimating less than 100 to go. Pretty much all of the completed renders have been coded in already so getting very close.

Cheers,
MM

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How long does a single render take? I've been contemplating trying my hand at making a VN myself for a while but have little idea what the actual process is like so i'm not sure I want to invest the effort into learning yet.

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
How long does a single render take? I've been contemplating trying my hand at making a VN myself for a while but have little idea what the actual process is like so i'm not sure I want to invest the effort into learning yet.
It varies greatly depending on a lot of factors. Render settings play a huge factor. Location and lighting factor in as well. When I first started, many of mine were taking 4-8 hours. After reading and learning, I was able to knock that time down to 30 min - 2 hours. Machine obviously is a factor as well. I am using same machine I started with and on avg am at about 70min per render.

Rasaion

Dec 27, 2019
That hype can't be matched , kinda same feeling before last of us 2 came out.
I am starting to sharpen the pitchforks XDDD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm too old to use OMG. But fuck it OMG i love this VN! How did I not find it til now. The secretary parts make me feel my mc is in the movie I adore with the same name "the secretary". And then the main li and my mc being a part of her and her daughters life are just fucking priceless. So looking forward to more. Thank you!

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
I will make you a deal MoleMan the day you drop the new update well the day i discover it which lets be honest will be day 1

I will become a 10$ Patreon of the game which i was thinking of doing anyway but i got to warn you i seem to be Patreon poison ever game i back gets abandoned

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes