VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Sngo

May 9, 2020
In the threesome with mindy we cant fuck her? I just got her sucking and Ellie didnt allow to fuck mindy. Can we have the threesome with mindy and Ellie and still get Sophia extended version?

There are about 4 to 5 variations on how the dinner can go, if play them all it is quite a bit of content. If go through only one variation the update may seem short yes.
What are the Diference in these variations you know?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Much more or less sex with the maid at different places including possible creampie and anal in a few situations, a gameover, sex with Mindy, sex with the GF and a trio with the GF and Mindy mainly. No you can not fuck Mindy yet, this episode is too make GF lose some of her inhibitions, she is not there yet.

Reactions: MMstudios

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Much more or less sex with the maid at different places including possible creampie and anal in a few situations, a gameover, sex with Mindy, sex with the GF and a trio with the GF and Mindy mainly. No you can not fuck Mindy yet, this episode is too make GF lose some of her inhibitions, she is not there yet.
Humm ok Ty. Got the threesome, extended with Sophia, Ellie drunk and fucked mindy variations. The gameover is if you fuck Sophia during dinner right? I Will stick with the threesome and short version and see what happens in Next update

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Humm ok Ty. Got the threesome, extended with Sophia, Ellie drunk and fucked mindy variations. The gameover is if you fuck Sophia during dinner right? I Will stick with the threesome and short version and see what happens in Next update
You are right about the game over.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
This game is riddle with game over screens. I hate it. Flirt with the bartender game over. Try to flirt with the waitress game over. Just to have sex with the daughter, game over. It's pretty irritating.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i haven't gotten any errors ,, game played just fine for me ... gimme the dam daughter lol

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, I thought you got to fuck Mindy while your GF is passed out on the couch... Or am I misremembering?

Reactions: House Of Black

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Spanking the maid got me the attached error message. Maybe she hase to got more spanking? :devilish:
And yet another error message, after the treesome with Mindy and the GF, when I go to the kitchen, there is the maid, trying to make a move on her gets me this second error message attached.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes