VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
So the dinner ends in 3 ways:

1.Fuck Mindy while Elie is passed out(And get a drunken Titjob later)
2.Have a semi threesome with Mindy and Elie
3.Fuck Sofia later in the night
Unless I missed something.

I liked the semi threesome I wish we could've fucked Mindy also but I appreciate Elie putting her foot down in terms of how far the threesome will go. I respect the fact that Elie wasn't full blown "turnt out" in this update and that she was still in control. Some think that this was just to lower her guard or break the ice sort of speak but I think she's gonna be stern on her decision, MC's dick is hers and hers alone. Mindy has other plans however, and made it clear she's getting the dick with or without Elie's blessing. Elie is a smokescreen to me, she has this whole classy lady in the streets but freak... you get the gist but I hope that doesn't change about her.

I made a extra save for Sofia, at first I wasn't into the whole battered and abused maid thing... but that all changed once she showed her slutty side and actually liked getting fucked. Good Update.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So new to this one and I am wondering about how old is the MC that you play as? Just an estimate would be nice to know.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
[/SPOILER]4511"]
So the dinner ends in 3 ways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the semi threesome I wish we could've fucked Mindy also but I appreciate Elie putting her foot down in terms of how far the threesome will go. I respect the fact that Elie wasn't full blown "turnt out" in this update and that she was still in control. Some think that this was just to lower her guard or break the ice sort of speak but I think she's gonna be stern on her decision, MC's dick is hers and hers alone. Mindy has other plans however, and made it clear she's getting the dick with or without Elie's blessing. Elie is a smokescreen to me, she has this whole classy lady in the streets but freak... you get the gist but I hope that doesn't change about her.

I made a extra save for Sofia, at first I wasn't into the whole battered and abused maid thing... but that all changed once she showed her slutty side and actually liked getting fucked. Good Update.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I didn't played this game for month (last time i played i remembered the pool scene as a last)

I'm very pleased with the development of this game. Very enjoyable. Thank you for your work MoleMan !

Edit : It seems i've missed a scene with the secretary. In the cg, it appears bo be a good and bad path. Where is the deciding choice to see the "bad" path ?

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Good game but maybe a little too much teasing IMO lol. Hot barmaid wants to screw your brains out? Say yes and get game over before any animations come say hello. Teased by sex french maid outfit latina? Put it in her and get a game over before your first thrust haha.

Liking the characters though, the eldest daughter and the 'niece' are naughty little teases i think most of us want to enjoy. The waitress too but not seen much of her in the game yet.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Good game but maybe a little too much teasing IMO lol. Hot barmaid wants to screw your brains out? Say yes and get game over before any animations come say hello. Teased by sex french maid outfit latina? Put it in her and get a game over before your first thrust haha.

Liking the characters though, the eldest daughter and the 'niece' are naughty little teases i think most of us want to enjoy. The waitress too but not seen much of her in the game yet.
Oh, who would have thought that cheating would screw your chances with the main LI ?!

Joking aside, hold back a little and you are rewarded in the future.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh, who would have thought that cheating would screw your chances with the main LI ?!

Joking aside, hold back a little and you are rewarded in the future.
Hold back a little as in not sleeping with others offers more scenes? Had no idea to be honest lol. Think biggest issue is there a lot of girls im really interested in way more than said main LI as shes a bit sweet and sickly vs my liking of those naughty and saucy minx types such as the Barmaid, the eldest and the 'niece'. If your into a romance story though i think the main LI knocks it out of the part as someone you would have to be a flaming idiot to cheat on, shes lovely in all honesty.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Hold back a little as in not sleeping with others offers more scenes? Had no idea to be honest lol. Think biggest issue is there a lot of girls im really interested in way more than said main LI as shes a bit sweet and sickly vs my liking of those naughty and saucy minx types such as the Barmaid, the eldest and the 'niece'. If your into a romance story though i think the main LI knocks it out of the part as someone you would have to be a flaming idiot to cheat on, shes lovely in all honesty.
Hint if you want to know some possible paths including one or more girls:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The MC friend Wayne has quite the women around him his wife and daughter and the maid I wonder when we'll be able to make more of a move on the daughter after this update I'd imagine soon it's just keeping in mind that none of this will end up backfiring on us.

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes