VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MMstudios

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Sofia was highlight of the update for me. After possibly impregnating Sofia, maybe have MC offer her a better deal to work under him and just serve him in the future. If there's a pregnancy route with Sofia it'd give a whole new meaning to the title Family Man.

Will we see Scarlett (Bartender) again and engage with her more? Or was she a one-time encounter?
Carly too. Will anything develop between her and MC?

Ending scene of possibly impregnating Sofia reminded me of a scene in the TV show Archer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t remember that scene but I’m fucking dying!

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Family man" version "9.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Family man" versione "9.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I’m sitting down now to correct any errors you all have found. Thanks for the help!
Don't know if anybody has already mentioned MMstudios but the "label tiffcopfeel3" and "label tiffcloser3" sections are missing for "jump tiffcopfeel3" and "jump tiffcloser3" respectively.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Long ass story that’s started from some kid in highschool with a huge mole. Use to yell mole whenever we saw him. Spawned into something else when was like a catch phrase amongst my friends. Like instead of how are ya, it was how’s ur mole? Basically put the word in where it don’t belong. When I started online gaming I used as a gamer tag and it has stuck ever since. Not a very interesting story lol
Damn! You should have waited to reveal this in the next update! Perhaps used a filler somewhere- here and there and dragged the plot along for the next few updates! The Dragon Ball Z narrator in my head is so sad right now! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: MMstudios

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Not that much content in it for ..9 month? ... I think there were some RL problems?

I hope this will continue and see a bit faster updates now :)

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes