VN Partial WIP [Fan translation]Heartful Maman

smonkeysm

Mar 8, 2022
Hi,
Regarding the updates, do you plan to release the patch files once everything is done or do you release them somewhere on every update?

Anyway, really appreciate you for taking the time to translate this game.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi,
Regarding the updates, do you plan to release the patch files once everything is done or do you release them somewhere on every update?

Anyway, really appreciate you for taking the time to translate this game.
I plan to translate all of the scene that can be played in the recollection mode first then release it here and then translate the remaining scene which can only be played in the actual gameplay then release it here again.

In short
- There will be 2 version of translated game file
1. Recollection mode scene, which will be released here after all of it has been translated
2. Remaining gameplay scene, which will also be released here after all of it has been translated

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
appreciate the translations. Im still going to go ahead and play using textractor which has been going very well for me. However, now that im here i want to ask... how the hell do u play this game? lol In terms of what locations do i go to and what are the ideal strategies? etc. Man im lost.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
appreciate the translations. Im still going to go ahead and play using textractor which has been going very well for me. However, now that im here i want to ask... how the hell do u play this game? lol In terms of what locations do i go to and what are the ideal strategies? etc. Man im lost.

Hint: Quicksave is your friend, so before you make any decision, please press Quicksave.

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022

Hint: Quicksave is your friend, so before you make any decision, please press Quicksave.
man its just really confusing. Can u at least tell me this? I want to get vanilla route. Whenever the fmc is standing in the "choose location" scene with the yellow/pink circle above her should i go for her or go somehwere else?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
man its just really confusing. Can u at least tell me this? I want to get vanilla route. Whenever the fmc is standing in the "choose location" scene with the yellow/pink circle above her should i go for her or go somehwere else?
Just follow the small table inside this

If the table is too small, just open it in new tab.

And use a quicksave before choose to go to the "喫茶店" (Cafe).
Choosing to go there will refill you stamina, but if you go during evening (タ), there is a chance that the action will fail.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Using kwanlier's link, I'm slowly translating the tables on the walkthrough into English to make it easier to read. I'm not done with all the routes yet, but I already have the one for Vanilla (for Shiori), so see the table below:

1672728001031.png

1672728038814.png

yishuass

Jul 15, 2017
+1
you can get the savedata here

the gallery has all the scenes, but the game is made to see the scenes in the gameplay cuz there are many that are very short.

another way to get the true ending easy is to use cheat engine for your stamina. less save abuse (wich is a pain in the ass),

Last edited:

SylvsX

Feb 27, 2020
Google translate website has a option to translate a document. I created a word document and copied all the japanese dialogues and translated it using this feature and copied back to .txt file. But the translation tool is not perfect, it causes many errors and may add extra symbols. I just cleaned those using notepad++ find and replace tool...

I did the translation because I was bored of waiting and wanted to play this game in english. Just because of curiosity I wanted to check if it is possible to translate quickly on my own. I started to tweak here and there in the dialogue file and it worked out. If it didn't work out, I was planning for collab with you for translating the game
I may have ruined your effort but that was not my intention.
How did you do it? when i try to copy the japanese dialogues and translate the document it says corrupted file

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi
Sorry for a very late update (Lately, kinda busy with work)

I've finished the Juuzou NTR route and currently start doing Minoru NTR route, which I can say that it is one of the most boring NTR route in the game.

After I finished Minoru NTR route, I think I will go for Mai first, probably NTR first then vanilla.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Really looking forward to this. It is one of the eroge I played when I was way younger

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Update
NTR Minoru part is translated, but I did not do the QC (check for spelling error, etc) yet because I have a flight to catch.

Whew NTR Minoru is quite painful and funny at the same time; at least it has one of my favorite (but somewhat niche) scenario; an older girl teaching sexual education to shota(s).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.