VN Partial WIP [Fan translation]Heartful Maman

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
So i just extracted and dropped the files on the main game folder where the exe is located but the text is still japanese for some reason and i tried both in game and in the recollection mode nothing is changing am i doing something wrong?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
So i just extracted and dropped the files on the main game folder where the exe is located but the text is still japanese for some reason and i tried both in game and in the recollection mode nothing is changing am i doing something wrong?
The file that uploaded here only contain one scenario which is NTR ex-boyfriend (the scenes where the thumbnail is Shiori being tied to the bed while wearing a school uniform).

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
The file that uploaded here only contain one scenario which is NTR ex-boyfriend (the scenes where the thumbnail is Shiori being tied to the bed while wearing a school uniform).
Oh i see so are you going to release the translation when it is completely done? or are you gonna release it part by part?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Oh i see so are you going to release the translation when it is completely done? or are you gonna release it part by part?
When
1. Recollection part is done -> release this for those who just want to enjoy the sex scene

2. Then the whole story -> release this for those who want to enjoy the story (note that you have to do some digging to find the walkthrough)

Reactions: vscv4bn?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Update

Sorry for a very very long pause
My work was becoming pretty busy for a moment and I was having a little bit too much fun writing a fanfic from the game "Alien Quest:EVE", which you can read it, if you're interested, by clicking the link inside my signature.

BUT

I just finish translating Mai vanilla route.
After the QC, I will start translating Shiori vanilla route.

Last edited:

Dimitry710

Aug 13, 2021
Update

Sorry for a very very long pause
My work was becoming pretty busy for a moment and I was having a little bit too much fun writing a fanfic from the game "Alien Quest:EVE", which you can read it, if you're interested, by clicking the link inside my signature.

BUT

I just finish translating Mai vanilla route.
After the QC, I will start translating Shiori vanilla route.
You are our last hope of having this game complete and with a good translation, I will also dedicate myself one day to translating a complete and long game just to support the community, good luck and I hope you finally finish it once and for all , luck.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I got a question for kwanlier, might be an off-topic question, but I was translating an hentai ASMR clip which had the word "Maman" which usually translates to mummy or mother even in japanese. But it's definetely not in context with the scene in question. I wanted to know if Maman has any other meanings that I'm not able to find online.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I got a question for kwanlier, might be an off-topic question, but I was translating an hentai ASMR clip which had the word "Maman" which usually translates to mummy or mother even in japanese. But it's definetely not in context with the scene in question. I wanted to know if Maman has any other meanings that I'm not able to find online.
It's mostly in the group of Mommy, Mama, Mummy, Mother
So, can you like show me the sentence?

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
It's mostly in the group of Mommy, Mama, Mummy, Mother
So, can you like show me the sentence?
The scenario has a young girl on a vacation with her older sugar daddy. He kisses her and she says, "Ii yo, watashi wa Ojisan no maman dakara."

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The scenario has a young girl on a vacation with her older sugar daddy. He kisses her and she says, "Ii yo, watashi wa Ojisan no maman dakara."
Since it is an younger girl and a sugar daddy, If I go straight word to word
"It's okay, I'm your sugar baby after all"

But, there are probably better translation for that context such as
"Thank you, my sugar daddy" , etc.

For the word "Maman" itself, although it's relate to "Mom" group, I think it's depend on the situation / context
-> For your case, translating it as "Mommy" group would be weird, so I go with "Sugar baby"

-> For my case, since it's about older girl (Stepmom) and younger boy, I either goes "Heartful Mommy" or "Heartful Sugar mommy"

Reactions: Nerro and Hfreak

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hola,una pregunta sobre, el juego que se puede jugar en el móvil?
Although there are some visual novel that can be played on mobile through various means, I never heard about any game from Alicesoft being played on any mobile platform (beside the pocket PC such as Steamdeck, etc.)