Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Damn, the mc looks HAWT in stockings.

I just realised how good the model for the MC looks , its very well done, and imo, she has the perfect amount of muscle and curves.
I held a poll for the high tier patrons and they wanted the stockings left on for the erotic scene. It's a bit of a pain for close up shots, so I'll find a better fitting one in the future. They also wanted to include heels too for a future scene. For Oxar's first erotic scene I wanted to show off MC with the new render settings and holding the scene in the entrance room allowed more leeway with camera placement. For the Day 3 Sexpansion I will include more POV shots as before.

Thanks. MC's model was me in Daz messing with morph sliders until I got the look I wanted. Her skin is also custom designed by me using Skin Builder 8. She is supposed to be somewhat muscular while also having a more realistic amount of body fat. To provide contrast, Ehrlynn's model is the typical flawless skin, skinny as a rail, with impossible perky tits. If you look at the first sex scene, MC's breasts move more when she changes positions than Ehrlynn's do. I think the ratio I kept was like 25% movement for MC and 10% for Ehrlynn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RhapsodicHotShot

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020

The first date has arrived! Players can take MC on her first foray into Integro to get a glimpse of life in this unique city. A weird and amazing evening awaits. Of course, the night really kicks off when there are less clothes in the way. The first part of Day 3's erotic scene features some new kinks to dip your toes into.
For those who want more, don't you fret because the Day 3 Sexpansion update will be forthcoming to add more renders, more kinks, and an alternate genitalia option to this erotic scene.

Day 3 Changelog:
  • Added 161 renders for the first date.
  • The first part of the erotic scene is over 60 renders if you play through all available paths.
  • Added music to relevant points of most scenes.
  • Re-added "Save Here" message before variable check.
  • Added Dev Notes flag to show both oral finishers for morning of day 3.
  • Appended the following options to the Preferences menu: Dialogue Opacity Box, Text Color, and Text Styling.
  • Corrected some spelling and grammar.
  • Updated tags: DILF, foot fetish, foot worship, ownership roleplay.
Downloads for Windows and Linux:
Downloads for Mac:
Both:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Ah, seems this game just isn't my cup of tea. I read the disclaimer of certain individuals being unavoidable, but I assumed that meant unavoidable in the sense that I had to interact with them or get to know them. Didn't know that sleeping with them was unavoidable as well. You mentioned they were love interests, so I assumed I would get to pick and choose which one I wanted to be with. Didn't know MC would be forced to sleep with all of them.

Even with the skip option to not see it, it still happens anyways (as per the choices screen afterwards saying it all happened). So it's not avoidable sadly.

Which is fine. If that's how you want to do things, go for it. Just not my thing. I don't see anything wrong with getting to know them and being friends with them, but just don't like being forced to sleep with them without any choice. Especially after one date that went badly.

Don't get me wrong, not saying your game is bad or anything, just not my thing is all. Just prefer choices instead of being forced into that stuff. Best of luck with your game though! :)

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Ah, seems this game just isn't my cup of tea. I read the disclaimer of certain individuals being unavoidable, but I assumed that meant unavoidable in the sense that I had to interact with them or get to know them. Didn't know that sleeping with them was unavoidable as well. You mentioned they were love interests, so I assumed I would get to pick and choose which one I wanted to be with. Didn't know MC would be forced to sleep with all of them.

Even with the skip option to not see it, it still happens anyways (as per the choices screen afterwards saying it all happened). So it's not avoidable sadly.

Which is fine. If that's how you want to do things, go for it. Just not my thing. I don't see anything wrong with getting to know them and being friends with them, but just don't like being forced to sleep with them without any choice. Especially after one date that went badly.

Don't get me wrong, not saying your game is bad or anything, just not my thing is all. Just prefer choices instead of being forced into that stuff. Best of luck with your game though! :)
Thank you for being so cordial with your comment. While I would have loved to make a visual novel with where you can pick and choose love interests, it simply isn't in the cards for a small dev like me. The amount of extra work required to render the story without those characters would be impossible at this time. So I took a different route, which is the story is mostly the same, but the player picks the kinks. Not everyone's cup of tea I know, but if I wanted super popular I wouldn't have picked a futa protag to begin with lol.

Again, thank you for the nice comment. I'm blown away a F95 user actually isn't full on raging when the game wasn't what they thought. If you know anyone looking for something like Fantasy Dating, please point them this way. Have good one!

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Yeah the sex scene with Oxar wasn't my cup of tea at all. I tried it out just to see what it was like but it wasn't enjoyable for me . I prefer characters that look like feminine, so hairy men are a turn off.

Still, let's see what the future holds for this game. The dancing scene was funny :)

Last edited:

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Really good uppdate:D, looking forward to the continuation

PS: i sincerely hope we get into Jacey's pants at some point
Jacey is definitely a love interest. The timing of her character arc is a little off due to some changes I made during development. The original script had her as a Week 2 love interest, but everyone likes her so much that I think there is a good spot in Week 1 to fit her in. Won't be a huge date scene, but Jacey's not the kind of woman that is patient anyway.
Yeah the sex scene with Oxar wasn't my cup of tea at all. I tried it out just to see what it was like but it wasn't enjoyable for me at all. I prefer characters that look like feminine, hairy men are especially a turn off.

Still, let's see what the future holds for this game. The dancing scene was funny :)
I'm glad you at least tried the erotic scene and enjoyed the dance scene. Fantasy Dating is supposed to be appeal to wide and wild set of tastes. Every adult game I see is filled with women to romance, but practically no men outside of gay only games. I know I'm going against the grain with a character like Oxar, but FD wouldn't be what it is if I was afraid to put whatever I wanted into it. If anything, I hope players not interested in Oxar's erotic scenes will at least like his story and interaction with MC.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Same, he wouldn't normally be my type at all, but the fluffy tail and the pleasant character help, as does sticking to the more 'distanced' options during the scene (would have preferred an alternative to sucking him, but oh well...).
Looking forward to the other dates.

Reactions: Alboe Interactive

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I know I'm going against the grain with a character like Oxar, but FD wouldn't be what it is if I was afraid to put whatever I wanted into it. If anything, I hope players not interested in Oxar's erotic scenes will at least like his story and interaction with MC.
I can understand that and don't want you to think I'm telling you what you should put in. Originally I skipped it but when the game said save here I though I'd try it out to see what it was like.

As for his personality? Can't really say I have an opinion on him yet.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Just played the new update.

Man, it was :love:. From the funny dancing scene and dialogue all the way to the sex scene.

I liked the new characters and really want to see the rest of the sex scene with Oxar. Characters like him are a rarity in futa MC games . I think there is not a single game (at least I havent found any), of this type, that has a very masculine love interest being at the receiving end of a futa MC (maybe TiTs and CoC2 but they are a different type of games), and I'm talking about futa MC games specifically.

The other new character, Jacey, was intresting, to say the least, I really want to learn more about her and I want more of her, maybe that threesome with Oxar and her :LOL:.

Again, I have to say that the characters and the renders look really good, especially the MC in the dress and the stockings.

I also caught a small moment were Oxar talks about his past lover?, I'm hoping he wont be falling too hard for MC because that spot is reserved for Ehrlynn, for now.

This is quickly becoming my favourite game and I'm eagarly awaiting the next update :love:.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Fantasy Dating [Day 3 with Mini Patch ] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.45 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 134 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 117 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Thank you for being so cordial with your comment. While I would have loved to make a visual novel with where you can pick and choose love interests, it simply isn't in the cards for a small dev like me. The amount of extra work required to render the story without those characters would be impossible at this time. So I took a different route, which is the story is mostly the same, but the player picks the kinks. Not everyone's cup of tea I know, but if I wanted super popular I wouldn't have picked a futa protag to begin with lol.

Again, thank you for the nice comment. I'm blown away a F95 user actually isn't full on raging when the game wasn't what they thought. If you know anyone looking for something like Fantasy Dating, please point them this way. Have good one!
I can see why someone might rage though as romancing a masculine character (even as a female/futa protag) is definitely not something most people will be interested in, myself included. It's also such 180 from the beautifully femine Ehrlynn, whose sex scene is probably in the top 5 among the games I've played. Still, I appreciate the option to skip the scene, and I'll keep supporting you on Patreon (also looking forward to Motherhood), but I wish there was an option during the date that was akin to "end the date as friends" because I understand that Oxar might be important to the story. Being able to skip a scene is not the same as it never happening though.

I'm also concerned that if the route option with Zimmy is the same you might get even more disapointed people considering the shota look.

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Same, he wouldn't normally be my type at all, but the fluffy tail and the pleasant character help, as does sticking to the more 'distanced' options during the scene (would have preferred an alternative to sucking him, but oh well...).
Looking forward to the other dates.
I thought long and hard (hehe) about how I wanted to do oral scenes for FD. For me its important that partners are willing to reciprocate when it comes to oral. Cunnilingus and blowjobs are is so vanilla that I don't see the need to spend more time on a alternate path for it. However, that won't extend to certain stuff like analingus. For example, if I included MC rimming Oxar, it would definitely be a choice. I think that is a good compromise.
I can understand that and don't want you to think I'm telling you what you should put in. Originally I skipped it but when the game said save here I though I'd try it out to see what it was like.

As for his personality? Can't really say I have an opinion on him yet.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you were telling me to do something. That was more of general statement of my thought process. I'm not trying to push my preferences on anyone, but I am putting the work in to get my stuff out there for those who are looking for it. If it doesn't suit your tastes, I understand. I'm aware I've made certain choices that aren't popular, but I can live with it. BTW, this game is totally not a brainwashing experiment by the NSA to change your sexuality :ROFLMAO:.
Just played the new update.

Man, it was :love:. From the funny dancing scene and dialogue all the way to the sex scene.

I liked the new characters and really want to see the rest of the sex scene with Oxar. Characters like him are a rarity in futa MC games . I think there is not a single game (at least I havent found any), of this type, that has a very masculine love interest being at the receiving end of a futa MC (maybe TiTs and CoC2 but they are a different type of games), and I'm talking about futa MC games specifically.

The other new character, Jacey, was intresting, to say the least, I really want to learn more about her and I want more of her, maybe that threesome with Oxar and her :LOL:.

Again, I have to say that the characters and the renders look really good, especially the MC in the dress and the stockings.

I also caught a small moment were Oxar talks about his past lover?, I'm hoping he wont be falling too hard for MC because that spot is reserved for Ehrlynn, for now.

This is quickly becoming my favourite game and I'm eagarly awaiting the next update :love:.
Oh wow, I'm happy you had so much fun playing!

You hit the nail on the head with rarity with a character like Oxar and he does have more to his a backstory as you gathered. I didn't want FD to be another game where the romances consisted of nothing more than "You're the MC... I LOVE YOU!" Each character falls for MC for their own reasons (like in real life, go figure), not simply because its an AVN and that's just what happens.

I can see why someone might rage though as romancing a masculine character (even as a female/futa protag) is definitely not something most people will be interested in, myself included. It's also such 180 from the beautifully femine Ehrlynn, whose sex scene is probably in the top 5 among the games I've played. Still, I appreciate the option to skip the scene, and I'll keep supporting you on Patreon (also looking forward to Motherhood), but I wish there was an option during the date that was akin to "end the date as friends" because I understand that Oxar might be important to the story. Being able to skip a scene is not the same as it never happening though.

I'm also concerned that if the route option with Zimmy is the same you might get even more disapointed people considering the shota look.
I know it might feel like a bit of a bait and switch because Ehrlynn's scene is designed to draw in prospective players and then let them know this game is headed in a different direction. Zimmy's scene was to show the player, "Yep, male love interests, oh and nudity from them isn't always avoidable". Like it says in the OP, I gave players plenty of warning what's in FD and their chance to bail is that message and a ton of other ingame text along the way. Think of it this way, Ehrlynn couldn't exist without the male love interests. The ideas for her and FD as whole happened at the same time. Without the other characters of all different body types and genders, FD ends after Day 2. I guess I should just officially tag this game as Harem to better set expectations at the next update.

BTW, Motherhood will be straight up Harem. Which I know will cause problems when some players reach the love interest who lost her leg. Again, when that game comes out there will be plenty of warning beforehand but I'm not going to change certain aspects of my visual novels. I like to tell interesting stories and create unique characters, I can't always worry about the constraints of "what sells best". I appreciate you being a supporter and I hope this explanation helps you better understand my stance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amigo95 and Herbii

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
If anything, I hope players not interested in Oxar's erotic scenes will at least like his story and interaction with MC.
While sex scenes like Oxar's typically is not my kind of thing, i did play it just to see it.
i did however find his character interresting and would like to see more of him in the future,
also a male kitsune is not something you see everyday.

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
BTW, Motherhood will be straight up Harem. Which I know will cause problems when some players reach the love interest who lost her leg. Again, when that game comes out there will be plenty of warning beforehand but I'm not going to change certain aspects of my visual novels. I like to tell interesting stories and create unique characters, I can't always worry about the constraints of "what sells best". I appreciate you being a supporter and I hope this explanation helps you better understand my stance.
I don't mind harem settings, in fact I generally prefer them. I also don't know how that would cause problems like you said, harem and romance go together great. :)

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Everything was good until I realized that there was no possibility to reject a date just to close the eyes when that happen. I was attracted to the game by the futa on female so the obligation of sexual intercourse between the MC and a male killed the mood. I was hoping that the date could be rejected (at the price of a loss of content for the player) but it seems it won't be the case.
As far as I understand the dates will not just be one night stand / romance but integrated in the plot so that's why the player can't reject them but if you allow me a suggestion they could still be present as a friendly relationship but not involved sexually (that way no need to re render plot scene without them, just not access to sex scene with them but need modification of dialogs).
The vision and decision of the creator must be respected, I'm just stating my preferences and why I think that's not for me despite a very interesting beginning. Good luck in your endeavor I'll keep an eye on the project but not as close as before.

johnsmithy504

Jul 12, 2019
Ah man, this was a bit disappointing. I had such high hopes for this game after the first scene with Ehrlynn was so incredible and the choices for all the kinks/fetishes was great. That's why I was really hoping that the whole date with Oxar could have been skippable or ended as just friends. I get that it has importance to the storyline and I even tried playing the whole thing through, but it's just not for me. It feels like there maybe should have been a choice at the beginning of the game to decide Nola's sexuality or something like that just so you can avoid scenes you're not interested in like this. Good luck with your game man but this is definintely th jumping off point for me.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes