VN Ren'Py Far-Off Friends [v0.6] [FFCreations]

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ugh that fucking cunt is going to be our tutor now, feel like cuffing her and fucking her ass rawdog, no Vaseline. But I’m sure this simp will kiss her ass and give her flowers.
I’m actually surprised that Tiffany just gives him pussy so easily.
And they will probly make us wait till the end of game to fuck Melissa or the big titty lawyer

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Ugh that fucking cunt is going to be our tutor now, feel like cuffing her and fucking her ass rawdog, no Vaseline. But I’m sure this simp will kiss her ass and give her flowers.
And they will probly make us wait till the end of game to fuck Melissa or the big titty lawyer
who?

who the fuck wants this ?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

guess i have to play a bit more than to the phonecall scene at the beginning :unsure:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i think her name is Sarah, shes a bitchy math teacher with big jugs that tries to have you thrown off the campus, you played the last update right?
nope

just started yesterday and stopped at the phonecall (melissa)
its to predictable in my eyes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and reminds to much of "where the heart is "in this aspect
and why would he give his house to them? like cxx wrote
and yeah .. those oversized boobs are ....

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
no, this isn't incest. mc's parents are dead and no siblings.
Is it confirmed that the MC's mother is also dead?

It's a big step from "Don't know who she is" to "She's dead" or did I miss something? (I haven't played this update yet had to start over after KoGa3 mod)

But, while it seems plausible that the mother is also dead and for a long time, do we have confirmation, is what I'm asking.

Peace :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it confirmed that the MC's mother is also dead?

But, while it seems plausible that the mother is also dead and for a long time, do we have confirmation, is what I'm asking.

well she's not present, whereabouts unknown (by mc and lawyer) so should/could be classified dead.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What you mean with so easy...i didn't want that nutjob, did my best to avoid her, but you don't get a choice in the matter.
Probably, shame Melissa is one of the more likeable characters so far.
and why would he give his house to them?
yeah, it doesn't make a lick of sense...but a simp gonna simp.
If the landlady would be actual his mother it would be understandable at least.
No, no confirmation. Just nobody seems to know who the MC's mother is (or just don't want to say it), not to mention her whereabouts.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
What you mean with so easy...i didn't want that nutjob, did my best to avoid her, but you don't get a choice in the matter.
Probably, shame Melissa is one of the more likeable characters so far.

yeah, it doesn't make a lick of sense...but a simp gonna simp.
If the landlady would be actual his mother it would be understandable at least.

No, no confirmation. Just nobody seems to know who the MC's mother is (or just don't want to say it), not to mention her whereabouts.
Thanks. That was my understanding too. So, it's too early to say if it is incest or not. Maybe not with the mother, but half-siblings are a possibility, they could even be older than the MC.

I'm not wishing that that is the story, just pointing out that there isn't enough data to rule it out. Or, in for that fact.

About the house, the MC understood the assignment from his father in relation to "his best friend". She wouldn't accept it from Johnathan, but she can accept it from his son. Calling him a simp, seems reductive and insulting. He's after all his father's son. He's also very interested in the feeling of "family" he gets from Melissa and the girls, something that he had always needed and wanted. A house he never knew he had, or needed is too small a price to pay for that. It was after all, Melissa's house.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
About incest in this game: it is my understanding that this game was supposed to have incest. In fact, Melissa was supposed to be the MC's long-lost mother. If she is, the whole nonsense about letting her keep the house makes some sense. Otherwise, his decision is completely irrational.

However, the developer wimped out on the incest because of Patreon rules. At one point, the developer said they would look into doing something like a patch, but nothing has been said or done since then. It appears that incest is dead for this game, unless some outside party wants to go through the trouble of patching the game, release by release.

Like I said, it looks like incest is dead for this game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks. That was my understanding too. So, it's too early to say if it is incest or not. Maybe not with the mother, but half-siblings are a possibility, they could even be older than the MC.

I'm not wishing that that is the story, just pointing out that there isn't enough data to rule it out. Or, in for that fact.

About the house, the MC understood the assignment from his father in relation to "his best friend". She wouldn't accept it from Johnathan, but she can accept it from his son. Calling him a simp, seems reductive and insulting. He's after all his father's son. He's also very interested in the feeling of "family" he gets from Melissa and the girls, something that he had always needed and wanted. A house he never knew he had, or needed is too small a price to pay for that. It was after all, Melissa's house.

sooo
you would give your house to a parents "best friend" just ? i mean the mc dont know this ppl

pea "Yet, I can confirm that the house costs around $850,000. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

was it a assignment from the will ? -- did i miss this point at the will reading?
and if she know him - whats with all this ... rules , like hes a little kid ? (well he´s written as one but thats not the point :p )

unkw "\"I also leave him the house I purchased in 2004 in Radiant Valley.\""
unkw "\"It’s up to my son to decide what he will do with it, especially considering that there are people living there, but I hope for the best for both parts.\""

"My other heirs include my brother Daniel, who these days lives in Sweden, and my best friend Melissa. The details of their parts are exclusive to them.\"

unkw "There are other clauses that need to be discussed, but they’ll only be eligible for reading in exactly two years from now. "

according to this, the father could just leave her the house , makes no sense to give it his son first

and this smells like the inherit-with-strings-attached like in where the heart is

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
sooo
you would give your house to a parents "best friend" just ? i mean the mc dont know this ppl

pea "Yet, I can confirm that the house costs around $850,000. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

was it a assignment from the will ? -- did i miss this point at the will reading?
and if she know him - whats with all this ... rules , like hes a little kid ? (well he´s written as one but thats not the point :p )

unkw "\"I also leave him the house I purchased in 2004 in Radiant Valley.\""
unkw "\"It’s up to my son to decide what he will do with it, especially considering that there are people living there, but I hope for the best for both parts.\""

"My other heirs include my brother Daniel, who these days lives in Sweden, and my best friend Melissa. The details of their parts are exclusive to them.\"

unkw "There are other clauses that need to be discussed, but they’ll only be eligible for reading in exactly two years from now. "

according to this, the father could just leave her the house , makes no sense to give it his son first

and this smells like the inherit-with-strings-attached like in where the heart is
I read it has:

It is his decision to do what he wants. But it was said by Melissa that he wanted to give her the house but she never accepted until she could buy it. From the life lessons his father imparted on him, money was only a means to an end. I feel that for a grieving 18 year old faced on with the decision to do something his father tried but wasn't capable to, it makes full sense to give her the house.

Maybe I'm just as stupid but if the option didn't made sense in the story it wouldn't be there.

And my 18 year old self would probably do the same.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I read it has:

It is his decision to do what he wants. But it was said by Melissa that he wanted to give her the house but she never accepted until she could buy it. From the life lessons his father imparted on him, money was only a means to an end. I feel that for a grieving 18 year old faced on with the decision to do something his father tried but wasn't capable to, it makes full sense to give her the house.

Maybe I'm just as stupid but if the option didn't made sense in the story it wouldn't be there.

And my 18 year old self would probably do the same.
yk , thats not how life works ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and no - noone throws 850k just out of the window , even with 2.5 mill (or more with
interest )incoming next time

and at this point the mc should make clear who owns the house at first :

"...Disobeying one of the rules constitutes a strike. Three strikes, you’re out of my house."

or at this point :

st "We don’t want him here!"
st "We’re an all-female house. A man in the house not only breaks that convention, but he also makes us very uncomfortable."

and this...

unkw "You are Sunders, right?"

tf "What is this, Mel? Your new boy toy?"
mc "W-What?"
me "Very funny Tiffany."
me "No, [mc] isn’t a toy. He’s your new roommate."
tf "The one who arrived late? I thought it was a woman."
me "It seems I was wrong."

makes no sense , so much inconsistencies .....

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
yk , thats not how life works ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and no - noone throws 850k just out of the window , even with 2.5 mill (or more with
interest )incoming next time

and at this point the mc should make clear who owns the house at first

"...Disobeying one of the rules constitutes a strike. Three strikes, you’re out of my house."
Yeah, I feel that you need to keep playing to understand the full background of that decision.

Also, I'm fully aware that life doesn't work that way. Yet, I felt that for a grieving 18 year old, that hardly had a father, never had a mother, was taught that money "enough to live on is enough", was made to feel that his father wanted to do that... in all this, his decision makes sense. Well, at least it makes to me.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
with all the discussion i want to make clear to the dev´s ( FFCreations )
i dont want to make tearing criticism or put down here at all
its just ...

the renders are great , the writing flawless , but yeah too much things makes no sense

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, I feel that you need to keep playing to understand the full background of that decision.

on it - i´ll come back to this if im done (or just quit :ROFLMAO: )
will see if it makes actually a sense at all

Jan 7, 2019

Also, I'm fully aware that life doesn't work that way. Yet, I felt that for a grieving 18 year old, that hardly had a father, never had a mother, was taught that money "enough to live on is enough", was made to feel that his father wanted to do that... in all this, his decision makes sense. Well, at least it makes to me.

I think your missing the point here you are taking the word of a person you don't know and who you didn't know your father knew and gave a 850k house to a person you knew nothing about before you got to this town and instead of saying why you in my house you go and give it to her thats just a beta boy mc and shitty writing from this writer.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes