Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
YET. You forgot the YET. :D

Peace :)
welp
nope - im out
was reading the ch1 script to the end - and what a surprise -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

there are like 30 other games outthere with similiar content - and i played most of them :ROFLMAO:

buuuut one thing is nice

the reference to ozzy - mr crowley \m/

Last edited:
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
welp
nope - im out
was reading the ch1 script to the end - and what a surprise - blackmail content ...

"Weird... She made sure to delete all messages, but these arrived after she went to sleep."
mct "21:31... yep, they are recent."
mct "\"You have one week. Don't fuck with us, or we'll fuck with you instead\"."
mct "\"We know where you live and your routine, and the routine of your mother as well\"."
mct "..."
mct "Blackmail?"
mct "Seems to be the case... but whatever they want, it doesn't seem to affect her too much."
mct "Or maybe it is, and she's just pretending that isn't the case."
mct "..."
mct "I probably shouldn't care what she does with her own life, but it can affect her mother too, and the message implies that they are monitored."
mct "What the hell she's doing behind Melissa's back?"
mct "..."
mct "Fuck, I'm in the dark on this issue."
mct "It's better to sleep and see whatever I could do tomorrow."
mct "Maybe following her around, or asking someone to keep an eye on her for me."

there are like 30 other games outthere with similiar content - and i played most of them :ROFLMAO:
Your choice!

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I think your missing the point here you are taking the word of a person you don't know and who you didn't know your father knew and gave a 850k house to a person you knew nothing about before you got to this town and instead of saying why you in my house you go and give it to her thats just a beta boy mc and shitty writing from this writer.
If you live your life that way, empathy must be a alien concept to you. Also, the "beta" talk already tells me everything I need to know. There's simply too much wrong with that to even bother.

Peace :(

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
If he knew that Melissa was family, the house thing would make a modicum of sense. But like that its utter bullshit, If you don'T want to uproot her let her live there rent free, make contract that she can live there till she dies or what ever, but giving her a property that's proly worth 1,5 mil and whose worth is only increasing? Maybe MC nearly drowned as a Baby and has some lasting brain damage, that's why he has no grasp for money, makes shitty decisions all the time, and is deadly afraid of lion tattoos.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
If he knew that Melissa was family, the house thing would make a modicum of sense. But like that its utter bullshit, If you don'T want to uproot her let her live there rent free, make contract that she can live there till she dies or what ever, but giving her a property that's proly worth 1,5 mil and whose worth is only increasing? Maybe MC nearly drowned as a Baby and has some lasting brain damage, that's why he has no grasp for money, makes shitty decisions all the time, and is deadly afraid of lion tattoos.
Just as a FYI, don't name your MC as Mark.

You'll memeBomb your self.

just sayin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
If you keep playing you will see how the MC was taught by his dad that the money doesn't matter. (happens during a conversation with Erika on their date)
Also, MC has nearly 3 million dollars (2.7mil), on top of that has a savings he was going to use for a gap year, and grew up severely lacking a mother figure.

So when MC doesn't value money, has been taken care of/easy street his whole life (dude took a weekend trip with a friend to bangkok on a lark), and has a chance to put the closest thing he has to a mother figure's mind at easy... yeah, it makes perfect sense he would take it. I mean if you ask about it she admits she probably could have been his mom and maybe "was meant to be if you believe in souls/destiny."

Also, I played through the entire update, your being disingenuous, he mentions how it unnerves him that the lion tattoo just stares at him while he's peeping on the daughter. I think you're really reading into or trying to frame MC as a bitch, he's not, just stupid and horny.

Luckily with a game like FFCreations makes, it's going to turn out well for the MC and he's going to get to bang an extremely hot milf who might have a mommy/son rp fetish thing. lol

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
If you keep playing you will see how the MC was taught by his dad that the money doesn't matter. (happens during a conversation with Erika on their date)
Also, MC has nearly 3 million dollars (2.7mil), on top of that has a savings he was going to use for a gap year, and grew up severely lacking a mother figure.

So when MC doesn't value money, has been taken care of/easy street his whole life (dude took a weekend trip with a friend to bangkok on a lark), and has a chance to put the closest thing he has to a mother figure's mind at easy... yeah, it makes perfect sense he would take it. I mean if you ask about it she admits she probably could have been his mom and maybe "was meant to be if you believe in souls/destiny."

Also, I played through the entire update, your being disingenuous, he mentions how it unnerves him that the lion tattoo just stares at him while he's peeping on the daughter. I think you're really reading into or trying to frame MC as a bitch, he's not, just stupid and horny.

Luckily with a game like FFCreations makes, it's going to turn out well for the MC and he's going to get to bang an extremely hot milf who might have a mommy/son rp fetish thing. lol
Or end up losing everything as all the girls take him for everything and fuck him the ass with a strap-on as the Mc is a pussy or maybe we get an ending like the devs other game where you play second fiddle to the sisters wife.

Reactions: eslamtito229

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Or end up losing everything as all the girls take him for everything and fuck him the ass with a strap-on as the Mc is a pussy or maybe we get an ending like the devs other game where you play second fiddle to the sisters wife.
Eh, I am not judging Freeloading Family until it gets the harem ending.
I played that game for years and it is an excellent harem game so long as your okay with having everyone in the harem and having the harem play with each other. I for one never felt like a second fiddle to any of the girls and got the Alice/Leah threesome.

If your not into that, you probably shouldn't play this game too. As Dev has been very clear there will be only small choices.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
So when MC doesn't value money, has been taken care of/easy street his whole life (dude took a weekend trip with a friend to bangkok on a lark), and has a chance to put the closest thing he has to a mother figure's mind at easy... yeah, it makes perfect sense he would take it.
He had another mother figure so its not like he was with out anyone. He told Erika about her on their last date. And admits that the are very different but have a somewhat similar vibe. Its absolutely bullshit that he is making handouts left and right to people he knows for what 2 days? The nigerian prince has a fantastic business proposal for that MC.

I mean if you ask about it she admits she probably could have been his mom and maybe "was meant to be if you believe in souls/destiny."
Yeah and im his long lost brother by destiny, so he should give me 1.35Mill, sounds stupid? because it is.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
He had another mother figure so its not like he was with out anyone. He told Erika about her on their last date. And admits that the are very different but have a somewhat similar vibe. Its absolutely bullshit that he is making handouts left and right to people he knows for what 2 days? The nigerian prince has a fantastic business proposal for that MC.

Yeah and im his long lost brother by destiny, so he should give me 1.35Mill, sounds stupid? because it is.
Ok maybe this story isn't for you I can't say for sure because I'm not you... but in all honesty some people would give her the house some would not. My take is two fold the fact he was isolated and wants to be around people more and he wants to find out more about his Dad who was a very private person. I forget the way everything was worded but it seemed as if the Dad was repressed emotionally maybe because of what happened to him or because of his crash and burn relationship with his college gf who knows... But MC for sure is curious and the people who might be able to provide some answers are present in his life atm. There is also some room for character development and growth from the standpoint of the MC. I'm not saying he should give away things or that he shouldn't but well educated or not he doesn't exactly have a lot of life experience other than hanging with his friend and their family and this trip to Bangkok. Is he simping, maybe but who knows what will happen when and or if he get's his answers? Only the dev... The issue I take is all the damn secrecy... first dad didn't tell MC much about anything and then now we get aquainted with many of his college friends and they all hold back as well... the man is dead... unless he was some James Bond Super Spy there's really no reason to not give him some answers but it's generalities and regret in the internal monologue for not telling him more... So we'll see what happens but not having at least some of the bigger picture is pretty annoying so hopefully answers start coming in more than half truths and incompletes.

Reactions: RuJo1967

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
he f.... knows her for 4 days ....

noone .. nvm ....

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Ok maybe this story isn't for you I can't say for sure because I'm not you... but in all honesty some people would give her the house some would not.
you would shell out 1.5mill 2 days after you meat someone the first time that allegedly has a close relationship to your parents even if you never heard about them? when can we meet?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
you would shell out 1.5mill 2 days after you meat someone the first time that allegedly has a close relationship to your parents even if you never heard about them? when can we meet?
ok so for page after page repeat the same bitch because the dev has obviously changed the story line because of it right? I didn't say my ideas were absolutes I said they were possible reasons you guarantee with absolutes that you and you alone are right. So ok you win you are right no sane person would for any reason care about the ideas I mentioned in my last post and alienating everyone for the purpose of greed and self would always win. Chalk one up for self righteous cynicism and narcissism. Happy now you totally changed everyone's mind including the dev's I'm sure he's working on the rewrite to suit your ideals as we speak.... talk about a simp...

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
ok so for page after page repeat the same bitch because the dev has obviously changed the story line because of it right? I didn't say my ideas were absolutes I said they were possible reasons you guarantee with absolutes that you and you alone are right. So ok you win you are right no sane person would for any reason care about the ideas I mentioned in my last post and alienating everyone for the purpose of greed and self would always win. Chalk one up for self righteous cynicism and narcissism. Happy now you totally changed everyone's mind including the dev's I'm sure he's working on the rewrite to suit your ideals as we speak.... talk about a simp...
dev could have made the effort to make an incest patch and the story would work. but he butchered the story so that some thing so nonsensical as this happened, no body with money just gives away one third of it, to someone he doesn't know. People with longstanding money got to that place mostly because they aren't easily parted from it.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes