Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Damn! First error after playing for so many hours! I've used the search function but can't find the same error reporting in this thread.

Capture.JPG

It happens after the bomb explodes if I want to enter the crystal mine or exit the main mine:

Capture2.JPG

So I'm stuck now :cry:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Nevermind: found the fix on Discord thanks to zzzZZZzzzZZZ :

You need to edit file www\js\plugins\OrangeWeather.js go to line 301 and replace next two functions with:

MVC.reader($, 'maxWeatherStrength', function(){
let tmp = undefined
switch (this.weather) {
case $.WeatherTypes.RAIN :
tmp = $.Param.rainStrengthByMonth[OrangeTimeSystem.month];
case $.WeatherTypes.SNOW :
tmp = $.Param.snowStrengthByMonth[OrangeTimeSystem.month];
case $.WeatherTypes.STORM :
tmp = $.Param.stormStrengthByMonth[OrangeTimeSystem.month];
default :
return 0;
}
if (tmp === undefined)
return 0;
return tmp.max;
});

MVC.reader($, 'minWeatherStrength', function(){
let tmp = undefined
switch (this.weather) {
case $.WeatherTypes.RAIN :
tmp = $.Param.rainStrengthByMonth[OrangeTimeSystem.month];
case $.WeatherTypes.SNOW :
tmp = $.Param.snowStrengthByMonth[OrangeTimeSystem.month];
case $.WeatherTypes.STORM :
tmp = $.Param.stormStrengthByMonth[OrangeTimeSystem.month];
default :
return 0;
}
if (tmp === undefined)
return 0;
return tmp.min;
});

Hope it can help others with the same error ;)

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
1.After 2 days, talk to Nina, Nina want to date you in the crystal cave, but you must clear rocks front of cave first.
2.Talk to Derek at mine, Derek want you give to him 5 black powder.
3.Go to Goblin Mountain cave, get 5 black powder.
4.Hold black powder to talk to Derek at mine, Derek will blast a mine cave.
5.In the northeast of the mine cave, you can find 5 bomb in the box.
6.Return your farm, equip hammer, go to northwest of you farm(behind your house), destroying the fence use your hammer.
7.Cross the fence and go north to see a cave blocked by rocks, use bomb blast it.
8.Between 6:00-17:00, you can talk to Nina to start Nina_Crystal_Cave scene.(45CGs)
9.After Nina_Crystal_Cave scene, you can find and get [New Quest:Strawrberries for Nina] from Laura's father.
1 2 3 4 5 -> no problem
6 -> I've tried everywhere on the fence, the hammer does nothing, same with the axe
Am I forgetting something?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
1 2 3 4 5 -> no problem
6 -> I've tried everywhere on the fence, the hammer does nothing, same with the axe
Am I forgetting something?
If you use the 1 or 2 keys to select a new tool sometimes it does not work. Go into items menu and uneqip the hammer then equip. This will sometimes fix a tool that is not working. I think you can only remove fence on the farm. that might bve another reason it is not working. Tools do not work if you have no energy.

Last edited:

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018
I see weather or leaves blowing n the lower levels of dereks cave.

the screen gets too dark to use by 8:15 PM.

Could you fix the game so the mouse can be used to move?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
If you use the 1 or 2 keys to select a new tool sometimes it does not work. Go into items menu and uneqip the hammer then equip. This will sometimes fix a tool that is not working. I think you can only remove fence on the farm. that might bve another reason it is not working. Tools do not work if you have no energy.
Thanks but I found the issue, I had already made the copper hammer and it does nothing actually in the game. So I have edited my save to add the regular hammer in my inventory and it worked.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Stuck with Mother's Necklace quest.
- Talk to Redd after 11pm
Problem: Redd is healed and gave me the farm, he is now working somewhere else and sleeps in the farm from 9pm till midnight only, it's impossible to wake him up and talk to him!

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Stuck with Mother's Necklace quest.
- Talk to Redd after 11pm
Problem: Redd is healed and gave me the farm, he is now working somewhere else and sleeps in the farm from 9pm till midnight only, it's impossible to wake him up and talk to him!
sadly this game has a lot of these scenarios where you progress with a storyline and it completely ignores and breakes the rest of the game

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know if there is an actually "girlfriend path" with Laura ? Or is the best you can get with her the "open relationship" stuff ?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone know if there is an actually "girlfriend path" with Laura ? Or is the best you can get with her the "open relationship" stuff ?
There is. Just tell her you only want her. It's not really an open relationship, as she says she doesn't plan on hooking up with other guys and only asks if you A ) want to fool around yourself (you can say no) or B ) want to have a threeway with her and Lisa.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This game reminds me of Peasant's quest.
Must play.
peasants quest is less buggy and has more content but this has better renders ( not saying PQ has bad renders because it doesn't)...can't say much about the story yet since there hasn't been alot of story progression yet.
Both have great renders...its just this edges ahead of PQ in that department imho :D

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
peasants quest is less buggy and has more content but this has better renders ( not saying PQ has bad renders because it doesn't)...can't say much about the story yet since there hasn't been alot of story progression yet.
Both have great renders...its just this edges ahead of PQ in that department imho :D
Seems you played both.
Haven't played this out yet, so far don't know.
How is the combat in the game? Is it as good as PQ

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes