Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
It doesn't matter if DecentMonkey is honest or not. He doesn't force you to play this game and he doesn't gain anything from you playing it because you don't support him anyway, and the only one who should be upset is DecentMonkey because he puts many hours into this game and gets punched in the face every time because it gets uploaded here so fast. There's an episode of The Simpsons where Homer illegally downloads movies, and when he made a movie himself, his friends illegally downloaded his movie, and he was pissed because he lost money.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It doesn't matter if DecentMonkey is honest or not. He doesn't force you to play this game and he doesn't gain anything from you playing it because you don't support him anyway, and the only one who should be upset is DecentMonkey because he puts many hours into this game and gets punched in the face every time because it gets uploaded here so fast. There's an episode of The Simpsons where Homer illegally downloads movies, and when he made a movie himself, his friends illegally downloaded his movie, and he was pissed because he lost money.
Well, the one who was upset in the first place is the Decent Monkey's loyal patron who pays him 30 dollars a month (that is 360 dollars a year). It is understandable that he is kind of disappointed with the size of the update. When you pay such a big amount of money, you expect a certain amount of work done by the developer. I mean, just imagine, you go to a store and buy a cake for 30 dolllars. You got home, you open the package, but there is only half of the cake inside. Would you be upset? I think I would. Then you call the store and the baker says to you, "If you don't like how I run my business, you can always buy cakes somewhere else. Good bye". It doesn't sound so nice, does it?)

Anyway, it is incredible how bad Decent Monkey at public relations. I mean time and again the same mistakes. He could have just said something like, "Sorry, guys, I was really busy making the transition between the episodes, coding and stuff and so I didn't have enough time to produce the amount of the content I usually do. But don't worry, the next update will be awesome." That is it, and he would have smelled like flowers, and not sounded like an asshole.

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
I passed episode 2 and I really liked it. This scene is one of the best in this episode:love: View attachment 2649214

I hope in future episodes the developers will add an auction with investors and "bidding" on Monica
and it seems to me that for the 2nd episode it was necessary to add H-scenes with a condom, at least at the beginning

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I created about 1.5k pictures in the last update, and I don't understand why someone would claim there isn't enough content in it.
Yes, if you don't play Philip's storyline and Victoria's storyline, there's not much other content, but, in the last update, there was no Victoria at all. And a lot of people love that plot.
And yes, I suggest comparing my release calendar, which includes release dates and number of pictures with other projects.

Episode 2
v0.1 - December 12 (1200 new arts, 28 animation clips)
v0.2 - January 19 (1400 new arts, 73 animation clips)
v0.3 - March 6 (1130 new arts, 43 animation clips)
v0.4 - April 19 (1000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v0.5 - June 7 (1150 new arts, 62 animation clips)
v0.6 - July 20 (1950 new arts, 20 animation clips)
v0.7 - Sept 8 (~2000 new arts, some animation clips)
v0.8 - October 19 (~1700 new arts, 42 animation clips)
v0.9 - December 5 (~1250 new arts, 74 animation clips)
v10 - January 20 (~1000 new arts, 57 animation clips)
v11 - March 10 (~1370 new arts, 48 animation clips)
v12 - April 20 (~1048 new arts, 52 animation clips)
v13 - June 8 (~2000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v14 - July 20 (~1192 new arts, 77 animation clips)
v15 - September 10 (~1500 new arts, 93 animation clips)
v16 - October 20 (~1090 new arts, 65 animation clips)

Episode 3
v1 - December 7 (~1704 new arts, 124 animation clips)
v2 - January 19 (~1847 new arts, 99 animation clips)
v3 - March 9 (~1598 new arts, 71 animation clips)
v4 - April 19 (~1130 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v5 - June 7 (~1500 new arts, 105 animation clips) ...(rest)...
v6 - September 6 (~1770 new arts, a lot of animation clips)
v7 - October 20th (~1300 new arts, a lot of animation clips)
v8 - December 6th (~1130 new arts, a lot of animation clips)
v9 - February 7th (~1050 new arts, a lot of animation clips)
v10 - March 22th (~1240 new arts, a lot of animation clips)
v11 - June 7th (1382 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!
v12 - July 22th (1774 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!
v13 - September 6th (1700 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!
v14 - November 7th (2500 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!
v15 - January 9th (2200 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!
v16 - March 7th (2470 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!

Episode 4
v1 - May 15th (1400 new arts, a lot of animation clips)!
v2 - Already in development!

Someone may be doing more content, but it's very rare thing.

And I'm not going to do community management here on the pirate forum because I'm regularly insulted here.

I'm grateful to everyone who supports me.
And, if it's too much for someone, then don't do it, but don't insult me by saying I'm not doing something the way you want.
I do what I love and you don't buy me. I'm regularly offered big money for creating scenes exclusively for someone, but I don't agree because I'm following my own path.
I'm working really hard and put my soul in every update.

top quality, professional release sprint cycle.

Well done!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
in the last update, there was no Victoria at all
1685046626625.png
And I'm not going to do community management here on the pirate forum
i think it was not just about this forum. For Patreon it could work for same. (just Patreon message system is crap, so a lot off suporters write and discuss here).

Exluding some toxic persons here, we all just hope that new projects wouldn`t affect on quality of FB ending. And Melanie`s prewedding party :KEK:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Any idea if Claire will be making an appearance again soon? Ideally she would meet Victoria and her table at least once before the end...I'm just sayin...and wishing and praying. Keep up the good work Decent
If i remember they didn`t meet before - it will be difficult to bring them together. And it`s different plots.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
If i remember they didn`t meet before - it will be difficult to bring them together. And it`s different plots.
Shhhh quiet you I was asking Decent, where their is a will theres a way :p Claire visited Monica at the office, Victoria has been to the office. They bump in to each other there, she gets a happy invite back to Victoria's place and....boom problem solved :p Claire gets to meet Victoria's happy table

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
Ruffy2010: "because it gets uploaded here so fast"

but since they give him the most time, other games will escape much sooner.

Jerky69x

Mar 22, 2023
So I just started playing this game and for some reason all of my saves in Episode 2 keep getting corrupted in a weird way. When I go to load them, it opens up but Monica is stuck saying "I need to undress first" and then the game goes into the "Oops something went wrong screen".

Has anyone else had this issue/anyone know how to fix it?

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes