J1mbo

Feb 12, 2021
Guys, how to start scenes with Fred near the car? What I need to do prior to that? Reading the official guide of Chapter3 it simply sais "Monica needs to go outside during the day and talk to Fred. " But apparently something else needs to be done as well, because in my game Monica sais "I dont want to talk with him!!!". P.S. Using one of official saves. The one that starts with Marcus route.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys, how to start scenes with Fred near the car? What I need to do prior to that? Reading the official guide of Chapter3 it simply sais "Monica needs to go outside during the day and talk to Fred. " But apparently something else needs to be done as well, because in my game Monica sais "I dont want to talk with him!!!". P.S. Using one of official saves. The one that starts with Marcus route.
Preferably play from your own save, transferred to Ep3 after the passage of the 2nd episode. But if you're playing from a developer's savefile, then you need to make sure you're using the correct save file for the event you're interested in. There is a text file with a description of each dev. save file in the archive. In your case, you should make sure that in in-game quest log (notepad icon at the top left of the game interface) you have at least all the "Home" storyline quests completed (quests preceding the "Love Triangle").
quest_log.jpg
The "Love Triangle" quest is a kind of starting point for the updated "Home" storyline, in which Monica becomes the housewife of her mansion and can interact with Fred on a new level.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
first of all don't play the game with mods
they usually cause bugs especially in fashion business

second it's best to extract the zip file to c drive
Hi,
So, it did not work, I installed the game on root C, but all saves I make after I load my save from ep 1 are not loading: I got a screen like "oops something went wrong, Please nanana contact lululu etc etc".
The save from ep1 is loading though...

Edit: nevermind, I went through the questions and it seems to work, ep 1 save seems to have been the issue. thanks

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi,
So, it did not work, I installed the game on root C, but all saves I make after I load my save from ep 1 are not loading: I got a screen like "oops something went wrong, Please nanana contact lululu etc etc".
The save from ep1 is loading though...

Edit: nevermind, I went through the questions and it seems to work, ep 1 save seems to have been the issue. thanks
No offence, but the problem was that you were rather vague about which save files you were talking about. And it only became clear from that post that you had a problem with the save files you made in episode 1 and which you tried to transfer to episode 2. If I understand correctly what you mean.

The file from episode 1 to transfer to episode 2 only fits the one you made in the basement of Monica's house (at the end of episode 1). At that point, the game will prompt you to save so that you can then continue playing episode 2 from that save. See FAQ (1.1.5). In most cases, this scheme works. However, sometimes you might encounter a problem when your save file from Ep 1 is not accepted by Ep2. That's where you did the right thing - answering the questions at the beginning of Ep2 v16 (New Game) allows you to avoid these problems and continue playing with a working in-game quest log and all the choices your Monica made in Episode 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Red

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
No offence, but the problem was that you were rather vague about which save files you were talking about. And it only became clear from that post that you had a problem with the save files you made in episode 1 and which you tried to transfer to episode 2. If I understand correctly what you mean.
Well actually my save from ep1 was made at the end of the named episode when MC is into Julia's room, and the issue I had was not by loading it but from all the saves I made during episode 2 from it. At this moment I did not know there was some issues with the saves from episode 1.

The file from episode 1 to transfer to episode 2 only fits the one you made in the basement of Monica's house (at the end of episode 1). At that point, the game will prompt you to save so that you can then continue playing episode 2 from that save. See FAQ (1.1.5). In most cases, this scheme works. However, sometimes you might encounter a problem when your save file from Ep 1 is not accepted by Ep2. That's where you did the right thing - answering the questions at the beginning of Ep2 v16 (New Game) allows you to avoid these problems and continue playing with a working in-game quest log and all the choices your Monica made in Episode 1.
yeah, but as I said there was not any compendium about that, and FAQ focus mainly on superficial things. I did it like the FAQ suggests then I could not think about anything wrong on that side.

Well I wont debate on that, it works now and then I wont lose 20 days (4 hours) like I did :p
Thank you,

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Well actually my save from ep1 was made at the end of the named episode when MC is into Julia's room, and the issue I had was not by loading it but from all the saves I made during episode 2 from it. At this moment I did not know there was some issues with the saves from episode 1.

yeah, but as I said there was not any compendium about that, and FAQ focus mainly on superficial things. I did it like the FAQ suggests then I could not think about anything wrong on that side.

Well I wont debate on that, it works now and then I wont lose 20 days (4 hours) like I did :p
Thank you,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game was good up until the prison stuff, really didn't like being forced to do things I didn't want the character to do. There should have been options. Haven't touched it since the end of EP 1 frankly. And, even though I followed the guide to the letter, the ending still wasn't what was supposed to happen according to the guide.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How far can Monica Fall?. What I mean is the longer and more Monica is subjected to debauchery,well pleasure is addictive. If Monica gets so used to it,you would think she would begin to lose herself. So broken and demoralized and used to pleasure she just gives in. Or does Monica only have a story arc where she remains resolute and determined to get her life back and is not tempted one bit?.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes