Apr 5, 2018
How far can Monica Fall?. What I mean is the longer and more Monica is subjected to debauchery,well pleasure is addictive. If Monica gets so used to it,you would think she would begin to lose herself. So broken and demoralized and used to pleasure she just gives in. Or does Monica only have a story arc where she remains resolute and determined to get her life back and is not tempted one bit?.
That's basically happened with Fred where she can't help but feel good having sex

Reactions: Brenda

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
How far can Monica Fall?. What I mean is the longer and more Monica is subjected to debauchery,well pleasure is addictive. If Monica gets so used to it,you would think she would begin to lose herself. So broken and demoralized and used to pleasure she just gives in. Or does Monica only have a story arc where she remains resolute and determined to get her life back and is not tempted one bit?.
In my opinion the minute Monica is broken the game is over. Eventually there may be an ending or two where this happens. But the game is all about her struggles to win back her former life. Her corruption is more about her normalising using her natural assets to try to achieve this, than her becoming a happy slut. Monica has become a whore through the events of the game and no longer thinks twice about getting down on her knees, and getting to work. Everything she does is for her goal of getting her life back not because she wants too but because she needs too. As the game continues she becomes more desperate and as her situation gets worse, the actions she takes become more extreme.

Some people might prefer a Monica who walks the streets almost naked who will happily fuck any man who flashes his cock at her. That character already exists in many games. Lets keep Monica unique.

On your comment of pleasure is addictive. Although Monica has had an orgasm or two throughout the game, she has still never wanted or enjoyed any of the sexual encounters so far. No danger of addiction as yet.

Edit- Though she has always liked professionalism.:)

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I hope she falls as low as is possible for one to fall. However, the day she gives in to pleasure and becomes a happy, eager fuckslut, I'll quit playing this game. Her making sexual compromises against her heart, and the degradation she feels in doing so, is what makes this game stand out from the rest, where the protagonist/heroine eventually transforms into a cock-craving slut. Not much fun in that anymore. Plus, the excellent CGs and the animated sex scenes, where we can actually witness her getting fucked.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
im just hope this game at some point in near end
added pregnancy at monica or other character...
i mean,we literally already banging every chara..
but,we still didnt get some pregnancy alert...

• Haha
Reactions: 3nterprise

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I understand that this game is about fucking, but that would fuck up the game itself.

Reactions: 21122121

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Pregnancy? Sure. If this game were titled "Lewd Knight Monica and the Crystal of Fire." I, for one, have zero desire to see a bloated-up, swollen Monica.

Besides, think of all the undesirable scenarios that could likely play out. Imagine her being in the middle of a photoshoot. Or in the midst of a meeting with the investors. And her water suddenly breaks. "Biff, I need to go to the hospital! Now! The baby's coming!!!" And knowing good ol' Biff as we all do, he says, "No, whore! You will have the baby here!"

Ugh! I hate to imagine what pregnancy would do to this game.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Any tips for performance?? The animations kinda reproduce with stutters
I'd follow the advice above my post.

Fashion Business was slow to load and laggy for me at one point. I was running it on a long out-of-date i3 chip with little, if any, graphics-handling capabilities. I upgraded last year to a system with an i5 chip and a dedicated Nvidia 1650 graphics card. Now, the game runs smoothly for me, with zero issues.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes